A New Life by jcslilangel02


Number of reviews: 22
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait this story I had a block on then I had got caught up with school and work so here you go enjoy.

WARNING: For fun I decided I experiment with a little bit of NC-17 which is my first writing a scene like that. So if you feel uncomfortable reading that please skip over the part in Italics. Thank you.

JC pulled up to the club that his brother told him to meet him at before turning off the ignition and sighing. The minute he saw this place it brought back flashbacks of when he first met Carly here.

He had just dropped his daughter off at her place a little hesitant to leave her at first but Carly kept assuring him she'd be all right. He finally gave in before saying he'd be back in the morning to pick her up.

He opened his side of the door before stepping out and closing the door and click the alarm on. He walked around to the front door where a line formed to get in. He was about to look around and see if he spotted Tyler until he heard his name being called.

"Yo C, over here!"

He turned toward the direction the voice came from and found his brother waving his arms to come toward near the front of the line. He walked up before giving Tyler a brotherly hug and greeting some of his and Tyler's friends that were waiting in line.

"Hey you've waited long?" JC asked.

"Nah just got here about 10-15 minutes ago. But I didn't think you'd actually show" Tyler said giving JC's shoulder a pat.

"Yeah I had to think about it. I really hate leaving her but I guess I could use a night off"

"Definitely and Savannah will be fine she was in Carly's care once before." Tyler said as they got to the door and paid and walked inside.

JC had to adjust to the new sound in the small building as there was loud music blaring from the speakers since it had been a while since he been in a club.

The small group of five people found a table before taking a seat and began small talk.

It wasn't long until JC excused himself to order a drink at the bar which he walked up and took a seat at the bar and order before beginning to go back to thoughts of first meeting Carly here at this club.

He was just having fun any other night like he did with his buddies drinking and being the goofball his friends all knew him to be before his eyes had roamed of the club spotting a beautiful lady wearing a black halter top dress sitting and talking with a few other girls he assumed were her friends before getting up and walking over to the bar. He licked his lips enjoying the view before he had took this as his cue to go up and introduce himself just to make small talk and maybe ask for a dance.

"Let me get that for you." He said tossing a twenty on the bar counter towards the bar tender.

"So do you just go and pay drinks for women you don't even know?" The young lady cocked a eyebrow at him.

"Only for beautiful ladies like you" He flirted noticing he was making the lady blush. "I'm Josh, but my friends call me JC"

"Carly" She responded before taking a sip of her drink.

"Well Carly, would you like to follow me to the dance floor?" He said extending his arm for her to take a hold of.

Carly thought for a minute before thinking what the heck it's just dancing, maybe just one song. She finished the last of her drink before placing it back on the bar and taking a hold of JC's extended arm and followed his lead.

One song had turned to five songs and the two were both lost into each other before words were quietly and seductively escaped the lips of her new male dance partner to take this elsewhere. Carly was to lost in thought and agreed without much thought behind it.

A short drive was led back to JC's place where not even the second the door closed the two shared a continuous of the lip locking they left off from the club..

Fabric of all sorts were soon tossed amongst the spacious living room before the two   paused for breath then headed up the carpet staircase which led down a hallway with many door but however the one door the stopped at for a brief second led to a even more spacious room that contain a king sized bed with a dresser next to it and different painting over the walls. Carly assumed this must be the master bedroom and thought nice this guy really must be loaded with money.

Her thoughts were soon forgotten when she felt the palm of his thumb run over one of her harden nipples. Her head tilted back as she moaned giving JC open access to her neck. She couldn't take this anymore she reached lower to the belt buckle in his jeans and quickly unfastened and pushed them down to the floor before kneeling down and letting her fingers and tongue work wonders.

JC shudder at the sudden touch to his now throbbing member and enjoying every last second until he heard his name calling him seconds later....


"JC... Yo JC are you still here?" Tyler spoke waving a hand in front of his dazed older brother. He couldn't have had to much already. He had come up to the bar to check on his brother after he stepped away for a bit and to get him a drink himself.

JC shook his head and cleared his thoughts quickly before turning his attention back to his brother.

"Sorry got lost in thought. Um... I think I'm just gonna call it a night and go."
He tried to start walking away until his brother got a hold of his arm.

"What? You just got here. Come on at least stay for another hour or two. Maybe I can help you find someone because you need to get laid."

"Tyler!" JC hissed turning a crimson shade of red that can be still seen in the dark club.

"Well it's true let's see when's the last time you got any. There was Christine... No wait she was before Angie..."

"I'm not discussing this with you!" JC cut his brother of rather not fond of where the conversation was heading. "Anyways I just don't feel in the clubbing mood anymore. Maybe another time." He said being serious.

"All right fine, you know you need to get out more. You just don't as much anymore."

"I know. It's just i guess with the whole being a father now I just rather be with my daughter making sure she's okay and tucked in resting asleep."

"I bet she is doing that right now with Carly. She's fine." Tyler tried one more time to coax his brother into staying.

"I know but I'm just gonna go home and polish up some songs in the studio. I'll see you later."

"Alright later" Tyler watched his brother leave the club before heading back to his group of friends.


The next morning JC stretched and woke up and quickly by his surroundings realized he fell asleep in the studio, which definitely was not the first time that has happened. After leaving the club he had thought about picking up Savannah from Carly but it was late and plus he agreed to late her stay over this one time. He figured he had to begin his trust somewhere.

He pushed back the chair before slowly getting up and heading up to the kitchen to grab a quick bite. He had managed to mess and tweak with some previous recordings to give him something to do and occupy him since he was there alone in the house. He pretty much had all songs for his upcoming album selected just needed to mixed and package that was the only thing he had to wait.  He sighed he hated the wait just as much as he heard the fans were but at this point he didn't have much control.

He grabbed the two slices of toast that popped up from the toaster before taking a knife and spreading some jam over each one. He quickly consumed each slice before running up to his room to take a quick shower.

Not even fifteen minutes passed as a freshly showered JC appeared coming down the staircase this time walking by the kitchen and finding his brother preparing him something to eat.

"Hey so the club ended fine?" JC said making quick small talk and walking to the fridge ad grabbing the orange juice carton to pour him a glass

"Yeah, you should've stayed though. Clubbing isn't the same anymore without the old you." Tyler pouted.

"I have other responsibilities now, which I need to attend to right now. I'll be right back. I'm just gonna pick up Vannah and maybe go grab some ice cream or something I don't know so my be a bit." JC finished his drink and place the cup in the sink before leaving the kitchen. He picked up his keys of the hook on the wall near the door and grabbed a light jacket and left his house.


Twenty minutes later due to a little traffic JC pulled up near Carly's apartment and rode the elevator up to her floor. He quickly strolled up to the door and knocked lightly before stepping back to wait for a answer. After a few seconds and no answer he knocked again before waiting. He frowned at the no answer to his knocks then began to get worry. She couldn't have up and left with his daughter? No she couldn't... no she just can't! He told himself. He knocked one more time before stuffing his hand in his pockets he started to reach for his cell phone when he heard voices coming down the hall.

JC looked up and saw Carly walking towards him with Savannah placed at her hip and immediately started to become upset she didn't tell him she was going to take his daughter out without his permission.

"Where were you?" JC demanded. He noticed Savannah's outstretched arms to him once she notices his presence. He scooped her up from Carly's to his arms and placed kisses on her head.

Taken back by JC's tone she quickly answered him.

"We just went to the park right around the corner for a bit. I called you a few times before we left to make sure it was ok but I just got your voice mail and left you a message we would be there. "

"When did you call me?" JC spoke keeping the same tone.

"Can we go inside and talk I mean so we don't draw attention out here." Carly suggested fishing for her keys in her purse and unlocking the door. JC followed her inside taking a seat on the couch placing Savannah on her feet between his legs which she use the coffee table to hold her balance. JC then put his attention back to Carly noting he was still waiting for her answer.

Carly took a seat across from him and sighed. "I called about nine am a few times but I figured maybe you were busy or maybe still asleep. Look I'm sorry if I worried you it's not what I intended specially if I trying to earn your trust. I just thought since the park was right around the corner and she woke up early, there wasn't much to do in here you maybe wouldn't mind."

JC relaxed a bit and pulled out his cell phone. There clearly displayed he had a message with a few clicks it showed she did indeed called around the time she claimed. He had to admit he was still asleep and quickly left the house not thinking to check his phone. So he figured he let this one go not being to harsh on her.

"Ok since I was asleep and you did call like you said, I'd let this go. But I do hope for now you clear it with me first before you decide anything at least until I can establish this trust thing with you. So other then now were things ok last night?" JC decided a little small talk couldn't hurt.

"She pretty much was out not to long after you dropped her off then she got up early this morning and I had realized there wasn't much for her to do in here so I thought maybe I could take her out to the park to play a bit."

JC nodded his head. "Okay. Hey don't bite on that." He leaned over and picked up his daughter and placed her on his lap after catching her placing her mouth on the coffee table."

"You seem so good with her. I wish I had more of that with her like seeing her smile and having fun today." Carly frowned.

"You didn't take her out much before?" JC said tickling the infant's sides

"No I was busy working so much trying to take care of her making sure she had best. Then it had just got too hard she sighed.

"You know you've could've always asked me in the beginning for help then maybe we wouldn't be in this situation now." JC reminded her.

"I know that now but then I was just so scared. Everything was just falling apart for me. From loosing my parents then becoming a mom and I didn't have many friends or at least I thought they were my friends which they turned their backs on me. I just really didn't know what to do. And I do what you to know even though I made a stupid choice leaving her with you like I did. I still love her so much."

"I know. I can see it in your eyes and you wouldn't have come back in her life if you didn't." And for the first time JC gave her a soft smile and figure maybe they can work together through this mess after all.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki