A New Life by jcslilangel02


Number of reviews: 22
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Sorry once again short but thought I post a little more.


A few hours passed and reality was finally hitting JC that a little infant was now under his care until he figured what to do next. He had made a call to his doctor earlier to arrange a paternity test to confirm if this little angel really did belong to him. He was scheduled to go in the next day. Once he read that Carly was behind this and the mother of this child he had tried to call her from the number he still had listed in his cellphone but to no avail and which he wasn't too suprised there was no answer on the other end but a answering machine which he left numerous messages trying to really understand what was happening.

Savannah cries began to return as he sighed trying to figure what was wrong. It wasn't long before he realized she needed to be changed. He frowned wondering how he would do this. He never really actually changed a diaper before but he remember watching Joey attempted at it with his own daughter, Brianna when she was an infant. He grabbed the bag and looked for the contents he knew he would need.

"Hey kiddo, I'm kinda new at this and well let's see how this goes" JC chuckled to himself before standing up and grabbing a towel that he layed on the couch next to him. He picked up Savannah and layed her down before figuring out what to do next. He grabbed the clean, fresh diaper, wipes, and powder and placed him next to him and began this task that was new to him.


It took JC a bit to accomplish the small task as he was learning himself but he got the job done was all that matter to him. "There you go sweetie, see that wasn't too bad, now was it?" He smiled before picking up the infant and placing her in his arms.

For the first time she was placed on his door stop that afternoon, he gave her a quick overlook to make sure she was okay. It was also a first he really got to look at her features. The more he stared at her, the more he could see litle bits of him. Maybe she really was his, he began to think. From her two litte curly brunette pig tails, to her little nose and blue orbs that stood back staring, confused just as him to why she was in a new home and a person she never seen before holding her.

"We're gonna get things figured out and find your mommy, sweetie. I'm sorry you have to be put through this" He gently rubbed his thumb over her forehead and lightly rocked her until her little eyelids began to close. He sighed he loved kids, he thought they were adorable and knew he want to settle down one day and have some but right now not so much. With his career and all he didn't think it'd be fair to a kid to be dragged around or even yet not being able to be there much for him. But then it came back to him, he might not even have a choice anymore to wait.


Carly drove back to her place as tears flowed down her face as she finally approached her apartment. She pulled into a parking spot, shut off her ignition and got out and quickly strutted to her door until she was finally inside is when she completely broke down. She began to wonder if she did the right thing or maybe this was the wrong way to approach this situation. The red light of her voice mail machine flickered in the corner of her light letter her know she had a new message. She dragged herslef to where the machine sat and began to replay the messages she missed. One was from job at a restaurant where she was a waitress asking if she could come in a little early the next day. She sighed and pressed the next buttom as a familiar voice filled the small room.

"Um... Hey, Carly... I hope this is your number still. This is um.. JC. Um I think we need to talk.. I don't know what to do or understand. Just can you please call me back? Alright, bye."

Carly was torn she didn't know what to do she couldn't just face him yet. What would he think of this little stunt she pulled if she had to actually talk to him. She walked to her room and lied on her bed pulling a picture of Savannah next to her and began to cry again as she already missed the little girl and began to think what she was to do next


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki