A New Life by jcslilangel02


Number of reviews: 22
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Sorry short again but I'm trying to keep the updates going. And thanks for reviewing and the ratings :)



JC had been on pins and needles ever since he returned from the doctors office the day before. Now all he could do was just wait for the results which he was told it was at least up to 48 hours. Other then going out to doctors office he was pretty much was keeping low and staying home, 'till he at least got one of his questions answered. He soon also realized he was slowly growing attatched this little girl and wasstarting to learn to accept more she could really be his. He still hadn't told anyone about this new sudden suprise in his life and he also didn't know how to explain or who to talk to. Calling his mother for answers and comfort was on his top list of things to do but he decided to hold off and wait before dropping news like this on her. He didn't know how she'd react. The soft little giggles that filled the room abrupt him from his thoughts.

"Hey you. What you laughing at?" He smiled scooping the girl up from her car seat and holding her. He listened as she tried to reply back with her little baby talk which was a mix random sounds. Even though he only had her for 3 days, he was suprised to see how quickly she was getting use to her new surroundings. He began playing with her some more as she continue giggling showing those gums of hers that exposed the new baby teeth she was growing in. The ringing of the phone brought him from the little playfest they had going on. He reached up and grabbed the cordless phone that was near him.

"Hello?"

"Hey bro, it's Ty."

"Oh hey, what up man? what's going on?" JC spoke back craddling the phone between his head and shoulder while he continue to hold on to Savannah.

"Not to much. I was um hey calling to see if you were still gonna pick me up tomorrow or if I should catch a cab or something"

With that response from his brother he mentally wanted to slap himslef. How could he forget that his younger brother was coming out to stay with him for a bit. He'd been so busy dealing with this new situation on his hands that he forgot about everything else around him.

"Josh.. um are you still there? And is that a baby I hear? Since when is there a baby at your place?" Tyler shot questions at him.

"Huh.. oh sorry yeah.. And um yeah ugh I'm kinda in this situtation right now.. I.. I don't know what to do?"

"What so you mean you just confirmed there is a baby with you? What are you nuts?" Tyler question again.

"Yes, Tyler!" JC snapped back and realized he didn't mean too. "I mean I'm sorry just confused, frustrated and everything." He glanced down quickly to make sure he didn't startled the girl on his lap who was playfully tugging at his shirt.

"How about you tell me from the beginning what's going on, please?"

"Tyler I rather not over the phone but I'll explain everything to you when I pick you up from the airport tomorrow, okay?" JC spoke softly before reaching on the coffee table and grabbing one of Savannah's toys that was brought with her to play with.

"Sure fine. But are you sure you'll be okay?" Tyler asked with concern in his voice.

"Yeah, so your flight still arriving at 6am tomrrow right?" JC tried a attempt to change the subject as he remember the details of his brother's flight.

"Yeah and hopefully no delays or anything. Will it just be you who shows up or you bringing one of the big 'ole guys to tag a long" His brother teased.

"Ty, you know they are there for a reason. But um no it'll most likely just be and Savannah waiting for you." He then thought about if bringing this infant out in that enviroment was such a good idea. He also wonder if anyone would notice the little girl while he was out. The last thing he wanted for word to get out about him with a baby.

"Savannah? Oh is that the little ones name? Pretty name."

"Yeah I guess it is." JC smiled. He had to admit the girl had a nice name. Savannah Chasez, he thought. Then he smile quickly faded as he realized he was jumping to far ahead.

"Well bro, I hate to cut this call short but I need to finish getting my things ready before I leave. I miss hanging out with you."

"Are you getting all sappy with me now?" JC replied back teasing.

"So I can't miss my big brother, now well fine then" Tyler huffed knowing his brother was just teasing him.

"Oh please, Ty. If it makes you feel any better I miss hanging with you too. Now there. Does that make you happy? He continued his playful tease.

"Whatever, Josh. Anyways in seriousness hope everything is okay with you and I'll see you tomorrow and don't be late."

"Me, late ha. But okay see you tomorrow, hope you have a safe trip. Bye."

Once tyler exchanged his goodbye JC hung up the phone. He felt a little more relax now that his brother would be out here with him and that he wouldn't be alone with Savannah for nowbecause he sure knew he could use the extra help.






© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki