A New Life by jcslilangel02


Number of reviews: 22
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"So wait let me get this straight. This Carly chick who you were once with left this baby, who she says is yours at your door and left? Tyler spoke sitting in the passenger seat oh his brother car.

"Yes." JC turned his head for a second to look at his brother.

"Wow man. So did you call any body? Did you find the mother? Do you know for sure she's yours?" Tyler spatted on questions.

"Woah slow down Ty." JC chuckled.

"Sorry. This is just you know?" Tyler turned to look at his older brother giving him this look.

"Yeah I know. I haven't called anyone. Once I got out of shock I decided to take care of her until I know for sure. I can't get contact with Carly so no to that. And no I don't know if she's mine yet. There does that answer your questions, Ty?" JC looked at Tyler and grinned.

Tyler playful hit his brother on the arm. "So have you took a test too see if she's yours?" Tyler spoke getting serious again.

"Yeah.. I should probably hear back results today, hopefully"

"So what will you do if she is your daughter, Josh?"

JC took a glance at his brother and took in a deep breath before bringing his focus back on the road. "I don't know. I guess I'll raise her myself. I also want to try and find Carly to get some questions answered. I don't know." JC sighed. "You know whats kinda crazy? I kinda hope Savannah is mine, I've think I've sadly gotten attached to her in these pat few days."

"It's undestandable. I look at her and she does seem to have that charm that wins you over in a minute. You know she resembles you, Josh I can see it." Tyler spoke back.

"Yeah, you think so?" JC smiled proudly.

"Hey your not get to cocky there now are you" Tyler teased his brother.

"Oh please" JC said as he reached his home and pulled into the driveway. He turned the ignition off before climbing out and going to the back to get the infant in the car seat who was babbling and gigling at nothing. "What you laughin' at sweetie? Tyler huh.. He's silly isn't he?" He smiled and watched as Savannah giggled more.

JC ulocked his front door and quickly went in and disabled the alarm on the security system as Tyler followed in. He placed the car seat down on the coffee table before turning to Tyler. "I'll go back to the car and get the rest of your stuff, Ty. Just watch her for me" JC said heading back out to the car.

JC walked back in to his house with Tyler's stuff to hear, Savannah crying. He sighed and dropped the stuff against the door and walked over to the couch where Tyler was holding Savannah. "I leave you with her for a minute and you got her crying, Ty nice going" JC playfully teased.

"Hey I didn't do anything. She was calm one second and then I picked her up and next thing you know she's crying al over me." Tyler responded back.

"Hey, hand her to me." JC said outstretching his arms waiting for his brother to place Savannah in his arms. Once he did Savannah cries died down and she clinged on to JC's shirt. "Did my brother, Ty scare you? It's okay."

"What so it's like that?" Tyler joked

JC shrugged his shoulders. "I guess the kid has gotten kinda attached to me." He placed Savannah down and watched as she wobble to the coffee table in front of her for one of her toys. He stood up and walked over to his answering machine and saw that he had some new messages.

He skimmed through a few some being from his mom calling to see if Tyler made it in okay. He took a mental note to call her later. He also still had to figure out how to explain this situation he was in to her. He pressed next until he got a message he was hoping he recieve.

"Hey, JC. This is Dr. Watson I was calling you back about the test results. I have them right here so if you want to come down and we can talk or give me a call back at the clinic. Hope to get back to you later."

JC turned his head to Tyler and his expression indicated he heard the message as well.

"So, Josh are you gonna go down there?" Tyler asked.

"I think I'm gonna call and see if he can do it over the phone first. I'm kinda itching to know soon as I can." JC answered his brother as he picked up his phone and pulled out his wallet where he place the clinics number and began to dial." He listened as the other end picked up and asked to speak to Dr. Watson. He waited a bit until he heard the other end pick up.

"Hi this is Dr. Watson. How can I help you?"

"Hi this is JC Chasez calling. You called earlier saying you had the paternity test results in?"

"Oh yes I do JC. Would you like to come down and go over it?"

"Actually I was wondering if you can do this over the phone?" JC spoke runing a hand through his hair. He turned and looked as his brother and Savannah playing next to Tyler as he nibbled on his bottom lip.

"Usually I do results this way much but under your circumstances I can. Are you sure you want to do this over the phone?"

"Positve"

"Give me a second as I retrieve your paperwork" JC stood there as he waited for Dr. Watson to come back on his line. "Okay well JC I don't know if this will come to you as good news or bad news but the test results came back positive and baby Savannah is indeed your daughter."

JC stood there as he took in everything Dr Watson just said. He couldn't believe it that Savannah was actually his.

Tyler watched as all the color drain from his brothers face. He stood up and walked over to him and patted him on his back. "Josh are you okay?" Just the sound of his brothers voice snapped him back to reality as he remember he was still on the phone.

"Dr. Watson. I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to zone out like that. This is just all wow to me." JC apologized

Don't worry it's understandable. But will you be okay?" Dr. Watson asked with concern.

"Yeah. I will."

"Okay, also if you want to come by later if you can we can go over more about the results and everything, alright?"

"Okay then. Thanks again."

"It's no problem. I'll see you later?"

"Yeah, okay. Bye." JC hung up the phone and looked at his brother. "Ty, she's really my daughter." he said as he walked back to the couch as scooped up Savannah in his arms. "Wow I can't believe it your my daughter" He smiled before placing a kiss on her forehead. He watched as she giggled and playfully poked at his nose. He sighed and just held her close since thats all he could do at the moment.




© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki