A New Life by jcslilangel02


Number of reviews: 22
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


It had been about almost week since JC found, Savannah was his daughter, I the thought of having a child began to sink in more and he found himself beginning to grow more attach to her. He still hadn't heard back from Carly and he was about to give up before he talked to his lawyer about the whole situation he was in. His lawyer told him he'll do his best to get a hold of her. JC was also curious about if this meaning he would gain legal custody of Savannah, in which he was told for now he had temp. full custody until they get a hold of Ms. Wells and if they did they will try to settle this as best as they could out of court.

JC was getting himself dressed for the day until he heard a sound coming from his brothers room. He looked around his room to see, Savannah wasn't sitting on his bed anymore, he sighed and figured the minute he turned his back she must have slid off the bed. He shook his head out the thought to see what his daughter was up too. He walked right across the hall from his room to his brother, Tyler's room. His daughter Savannah had a habit lately to go in to Tyler's room and bug him.

He walked in to his brothers room and his suspicions were correct. Savannah was standing next to his brothers bed lightly hitting him on the arm which he had extended over the edge of the bed. JC paced over and scooped his daughter in his arms.

"What are you doing, sweetie?" He gave her a paternal look.

Savannah she giggled finding the whole thing funny.

"You trying to wake uncle Tyler up, huh?" A smiled formed on JC face.

"Josh, you have to do something about that daughter of yours. It's still early." Tyler groaned burying his face into his pillow.

"Hey, I thought she was with me but she's a little sneaky girl, aren't you" JC tickled her which caused laughter to arise from the little girl.

"Hmm.. I wonder where she gets it from?" Tyler teased.

"What me sneaky?" JC replied jokingly in a offended way.

"You use to always mess with me while I was sleeping when we were younger, so hmph yes your sneaky!" Tyler pouted.

JC couldn't hold his laugh. "I can't help it you were fun to pick on" JC re-adjusted Savannah in his arms.

"I think someone wants to play with you" JC winked at his brother.

"You suck, you know that. Some people just can't let a guy sleep." Tyler shook his head before sitting up.

"Come on Ty, just for a little bit I'm gonna try and put something together for breakfast." JC said setting his daughter on Tyler's bed who immediately wiggled up to Tyler and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Aww, see you can't say no to that"

"Fine.. go do what ever, just don't burn the house down!" Tyler teased.

JC shook his head and walked out of the room.


JC sighed in content as he was thankful he managed to put something little together for breakfast and it didn't cause him to much trouble. Right as he was scooping up a batch of scrambled eggs onto his plate he heard footsteps come into the kitchen.

"I see the house is still intact" Tyler joked, carrying a squirming Savannah so he sat her down on the floor in which she ran to her fathers leg.

Ignoring Tyler's comment he looked down to his daughter "Hey, sweetie did you play and be nice with uncle Tyler" He watched as she shook her head. "Okay. Why don't you go sit at the table and daddy will bring you something to eat" He smiled and she waddled towards the table and struggled to get into the chair until Tyler helped her up. He thought to him that it also was still weird and shocking to hear him say the word, Daddy. He let the thought go before placing two sausages on the plate and cutting them into much smaller pieces. He poured some orange juice in one of the new sippy cups he bought her and took the plate along with it to the table.

"I think you need to grab a book again to help boost her up" He said watching his niece sit in the chair on her knees.

"Yeah.. I need to remember to go get a highchair for her. Can you grab a book or something sturdy for me please" He watched as Tyler left the kitchen and came back shortly with a phone book.

Tyler walked to where his niece sat and picked her up off the chair to place the book and picked her back up and sat her in the chair. "There you go"

"Thanks Ty."

"So eggs and sausage is what you made?" Tyler asked walking over to the dish rack and grabbing a plate.

"Yeah. I'm surprised the eggs didn't come out bad I usually suck at this" JC laughed. "You can also make you some toast with it as well'

Tyler shook his head as he placed two slices of bread in the toaster before he took his plate and sat at the table to join his niece.

"So have you told mom yet about everything?" Tyler asked starting up a conversation.

"Ugh..umm..Well.." JC stuttered before taking a seat at the table as well.

"Wait so you haven't told her yet? Why not she should know" Tyler responded being serious.

"And I know that. I want to tell her but I just haven't figured out how. I mean what if she get's mad?" JC frowned.

"Josh you know mom, she may be a little shocked and surprised but you know she'll be there for you to support you. But she won't be mad." Tyler spoke trying to ease his brother worries.

"I know that but it's hard for me to process that."

"Josh just go get the phone and call her. If you don't then I will do it for you"

"You wouldn't"

"Dare me" Tyler grinned knowing he'd win this.

"Fine I'll call her after we eat." JC sighed knowing his brother would never back out on a dare like that. He learned to well growing up with him. JC remained quiet the rest of the breakfast as he ran through his mind how he was gonna spill this news to his mother.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki