A New Life by jcslilangel02


Number of reviews: 22
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


After breakfast, Tyler took his niece out into the living room to watch TV while they left JC in the kitchen to make a call that he needed to make. JC tapped his fingers on the table nervously as his other hand held the cordless phone waiting for the 11 digits that needed to be dialed to reach his parents home. He took a big sigh before proceeding to dial the familiar numbers. He waited a few second before he heard the other line pick up which ended up being is father who he thought it maybe be easier to talk to him fast in the long run.

"Hey dad, it's Josh" JC said trying to sound not nervous.

"Hey son, how are you doing. Tyler's not giving you much trouble is he?"

JC new his father was just joking around. "I'm okay and nope dad he's just Tyler you know how that is" JC chuckled.

"Yep. So your album going a long okay? I remember you last telling me your still working on it."

"Yeah well I handed in the tracks I had done so far but I guess they thought there could be something more for the record, so they sent me back to do a little more recording." JC sighed.

"You don't sound to pleased at that."

"Well I just want to get this record out you know? I've been working on it for sometime. I can't wait for the fans to hear it. Some of the tracks are gonna blow them away" JC stated proudly of his work.

"Yeah we'll your gonna have to send me a copy of some songs, you hear?" Roy chuckled

"Yeah, I will. So how's mom?"

"She's doing good. She went out for a bit to run some errands. So was there a reason you called down here or just to say hey?"

"I guess a little of both" JC took a deep breath and looked out the kitchen door to see his daughter giggling at something on the TV in front of her. "Um.. Dad I have something I need to tell you, well mom too. But I guess I can tell you first."

"Okay, what is it. Is there something wrong going over there?"

"Well not exactly. I'm just gonna be straight forward and if you have questions I'll answer to the best I can. Well dad, I um have a daughter." JC felt relieved that he finally said it.

"Wait did I hear you just say daughter? With who? How old is she?" Roy shot out questions just like his brother first did.

"Yeah you heard correct. And dad I don't know if you remember when I briefly was with a girl named Carly? Savannah is 11 months well almost 12 according to the birth certificate I have."

"That's her name, Savannah it's pretty. So you just now found out she's your 12 months seems a long way.

"Yeah. well see about a week ago I guess Carly came by drop her off and left before I could say anything. She left a note stating I could probably take better care of her than she could."

"Wow and you know for sure she's your?"

"Yeah I had a test taken. I've tried to reach Carly since but no luck. I talked to my lawyer and he said for now I have temporarily custody of Savannah while they try and track her down. And if they do they might try to settle this whole thing outside court and if not I may end up with full custody of her. Dad this is so hard and so much on me. One day I'm single doing what I do and next thing you know I have all this load pinned down on me. But Tyler's helping me out a bit I'm trying my best to get a hang of everything."

"Oh son I'm sorry to hear about all this. If there is anything we can do to help, you let us know"

"So you're not mad or anything?"

"Of course not why should I. Your my son I'll support you through anything you should know that."

"Thanks dad. She's really pretty though and she does resemble me a lot." JC smiled at the thought of his daughter.

"I bet, you'll have to send us pictures"

"Well dad you know once mom finds out about this she'll want to be on the next flight over here" JC laughed at the thought.

"Your right on that one."

"But you guys are always welcome to come out here if you do decide too."

"I'll keep you up on that offer. So besides that is that the only main thing going on down there?"

"Yeah pretty much. I'm just trying to get through this day by day."

"That's pretty much what you can do right now. But look hey your mom just walked in so I'm gonna help her out with the bags. Do you want me to let her know what's going on?"

"Okay.. Um.. I guess it's okay just if she's ready to pack up and head out here give me a warning would you?" JC joked.

"Always. Alright if you need anything just call and let us know."

"I will thanks dad. Bye"

With that just hang up the cordless phone and headed out to the living room.He took a seat on the couch next to his brother and placed, Savannah on his lap.

"Hey sweetie, whatcha watchin?" he playfully tickled her.

"Doh!" she squealed pointing at the TV. JC looked in confusion at his brother as he tried to make out what she said.

"That Dora the explorer show. I just flipped by it as she seemed happy with it so I left it here." Tyler shrugged.

"Okay"

"So how the call go?" Tyler asked turning serious.

"I talked to Dad and he's okay with everything after I explained it to him."

"Mom knows?"

"When I just hung up with dad she had just walked in the house. I told him he could let her in on everything."

"You better be ready to make room for mom and dad then" Tyler laughed.

"That's what I told dad. But maybe it'll be good for them to see their granddaughter." As soon as JC finished speaking he heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get that" Tyler said getting up off the couch.

JC sat there for moment turning to the TV to see what made his daughter so interested in this show. It was long before Tyler brought back his attention.

"Um.. Josh you might want to come to the door"

"Um who is it?" JC said getting up with Savannah in his arms and making his way to the door. He stopped when he realized who his brother was speaking too. His body went stiff, the color began to drain from him that he didn't think he'd hold up to well.

"Tyler can you take Savannah from me please"






© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki