A New Life by jcslilangel02


Number of reviews: 22
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


JC stood in shock as he couldn't believe she was actually standing at his door. "Carly, what are you doing here?" He said softly yet aggressively to show he was exactly to please to see her.

"I..I uh.. um came to see how my daughter, I mean our daughter was and I guess to talk?" She softly questioned while staring back at him.

"So now you want to talk! I can't believe you. You drop this girl off at my place leave in a instant and no matter how many times I call you, you fail to respond and now you want to talk?" JC spoke angrily and upset.

"Josh I'm gonna take Savannah upstairs to play or watch TV." Tyler interrupted not wanting the little girl to hear all this and to not get in the middle of this him selves. He looked at his brother and waited as he approved of the idea.

"Yeah that's fine." JC sighed. Once Tyler and his daughter was out of view he turned his attention back to Carly.

"Can I come in?" She asked still standing at the door.

"I don't know how I feel about that. I'm not sure if I'm ready to talk you made some pretty bad choices." JC knew they really need to talk but the anger in him was saying no.

"JC please. Look yes what I did stupid but I had no choice. If you give me a chance I can explain."

JC stared at her looking into her eyes and sighed. He stepped upside and let her in. "Fine, but get straight to it no beating around the bush." He led them into the living room where he was watching TV with his daughter not too long ago.

They took a seat across from each other on the couch. "Would you like anything to drink?" JC asked for once being generous to her that day.

"No it's okay. Thank you though"

Silence filled the room for the next min until JC looked at her giving her the message he was waiting for her to start explaining.

Carly sighed "I'm just trying to figure out where to start."

"Well how about you start at why you never told me I had a daughter?" He lifted on eyebrow as he eyed her waiting for a answer.

"I don't know I was scared. I know there was never nothing really going between us, relationship wise I mean. Once I figured I was pregnant I just didn't know what to do I was scared after we went our separate ways you wouldn't want nothing to do with me or the baby."

"Look, hun you're not me nor will you know how I would react. Yes I know nothing really was going on with us, just casual sex. I'll admit that I'm no longer proud of that person and have changed my ways. But I know that with sex can come consequences and that it takes to take a child. Yes right now in my life I don't feel is the best to raise a child but I would've easily stepped up and took care of my responsibility. " JC leaned back in to the couch.

"I'm sorry I never told you. I wish I can go back and change things."

"Well what's done is done. No changing that. Now what annoyed me and angered me is how you've been doing things. It really does show responsibility or maturity and that's what I'm most upset with. You can't just leave a child to a person and leave and say take care of her for me with no information that definitely wasn't the best way to go" JC spoke being displeased with her actions.

"I know and I clearly wasn't thinking. All that was running through my head is I couldn't take care of her right now. I just wanted her in a good home and taken care of well."

"That's fine and understandable but you could've stayed and explained everything. You left me so confused with questions and what not. And if things were bad you could've told me of this situation sooner."

"I know. Everything has just been so hard. I've been struggling so much with two jobs just so I can try and do what's best for Savannah. Then right at the time I got laid off at one of my jobs that's when I couldn't take it no more and felt bad Savannah wasn't getting the attention she deserved. I just broke down and did the first thing that came to mind was come to you. I want you to know I'm not looking for money I just wanted our daughter to be taken care off." Half way through Carly couldn't hold it back anymore and broke down as tears flowed down her face.

JC watched her instantly crumble into pieces and his anger with her was completely gone and he stood up and walked over to her side. He sat next to her and pulled her into a hug since he felt she could use one at the moment. He sighed and removed his arms around her and stared at her. "I .. well what's happened in the past will stay in the past. I'm still gonna let you know I'm not pleased with your actions as there were better ways around this." He looked down then lifted his head back up "So how come your parents weren't around to help?" He asked softly

"That's because they died in a really bad car accident last year." she sniffled "I was left with some money but it didn't last long. Instead of using it for school I used it to help take care of Savannah and but things she needed."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Well I'm being extra nice here. I'm willing to work with you as we created a beautiful angel and she deserves to have two parents there for her. However since we couldn't get in contact with you I have temporarily full custody of her. Granted I assume from the letter you left that is what you want? We can settle this easily without the court drama if we can come to a agreement." He stopped and looked a her to see if she took all that in.

"Well I just want what's best for her until I can get back on two feet, even if that means letting you have full custody. I mean will it also be okay to see her at times though?"

"I'm not stopping you, your welcomed to visit that is if it fits my schedule and time. And I'll warn you if you forgotten my schedule can become quite hectic."

"Well can I see her now? I just want to hold her."

For once since she came over he smiled "Sure follow me I'm sure, Tyler would be glad to take her off his hands"

Carly tried to suppress a smile to his teasing. "JC" she stated turning serious

"Yeah?" he turned to face her.

"Thanks for giving me a chance I appreciate it."

"Well I could be mean and bring drama but I don't want to bring that little girl upstairs into a mess like that. She doesn't deserve it. So what's next is to try and be civil about everything and that is what I'm doing so no thanks really is needed." He responded and turned back around to lead the way upstairs.

"Okay" Carly spoke softly before following close behind him.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki