A New Life by jcslilangel02


Number of reviews: 22
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


JC sat in his chair swinging back and forth down in his studio. He was playing back some of the recent tracks he was working on and seeing which songs could use a little more tweaking. On the side of him on the floor sat his daughter playing with her blocks he brought out to keep her busy. He leaned in his chair to think about the recent events that were going on with him.

It had been almost 2 weeks since Carly had gave him a suprise visit. He had remained as civil as he could be around her that day letting her know she was welcome to come and visit Savannah when she wanted but right after that she had gone back to her old habbits. After Carly's visit he talked to his lawyer about being able to gaining full custody of Savannah and when his lawyer wanted to get them together to discuss everything he couldn't get a hold of Carly. And after leaving many messages for her she had yet to return any. He couldn't understand her and why she was acting the way she did. He was definitely rethinking of his offer to come by whenever she wanted as it seems she didn't care to respond back to a simple phone call. He looked at his daughter and sighed and just couldn't understand how someone could be so irresponsible especially when it came to their own child.

JC sat up more in his chair and leaned over the soundboard pressing a few buttons to put a new track on as it's sound quickly filled the room. After a minute of the song played he heard giggling next to him. He turned his head and watched as his daughter tried to dance, more like wobble to the upbeat fast tune. This quickly brought a smile to his face.

"You like that song, sweetie" He bent over to tickle her sides which brought more giggling. JC picked her up and sat her on his lap

"You are too cute, you know that." He placed a kiss on top of her head. "Even though your mom is not around much just know that you always have me okay?" He looked her over to see she was too busy being amussed at all the buttons in front of her to hear whatever her father was saying. He watched as she leaned over tyring to toucha button. JC lightly tapped her hand. "No no, touch. You can't touch daddy's stuff. This. Right here. Is a no touch, okay." He said stressing out words so she could understand.

Savannah turned around to look at her dad pointing at the sound oard in front of her. "is no?"

"Yep, no touch." He sat her back down on the floor with her blocks. He was about to turn his attention back to the equipment in front of him but his brother came down into the studio.

"Josh, there is a phone call for you. Hope I'm not interupting anything?" Tyler spoke.

"Who is it? and I'm not recording or anything so it's fine."

"Eric, he said he has to talk to you"

"Okay thanks I'll get it down here." He waited as Tyler exited out of the studio and went to take the phone call.


----
JC came upstairs with Savannah attached to his hips. He walked out of the kitchen through the swinging door and into the living room to find his younger brother watching TV. He took a seat next to him and placed Savannah on his lap.

"So what was the call about?" Tyler said taking a second to look away from the tv and at his brother.

"Well Eric said that Jive wanted me to out there end of this week to hear some more of the tracks I put together."

"End of this week as in Friday?"

"Yeah and I might stay for a few days.. I dunno" JC shrugged.

"Wait, isn't mom and dad suppose to come out this weekend, remember?"

"Oh man I forgot. Hmm.. I guess I can ask if the can re schedule their visit or I can stop by over their after I leave New York."

"Your gonna take Vannah with you?" Tyler asked using the short nickname he gave his neice.

"Yeah.. I've gotten so close to her I don't want to leave her for even a minute. Which by the way do you think you can come out with me and help me watch her while I'm out doing things I can't bring her to? Especially since they don't know I have a daughter
yet."

"No, it's no problem. And you didn't tell Eric? Why not? Eventually this is gonna get out you know that?"

"I don't know.. I mean I rather tell something like that in person then over the phone. And yeah I'm sure it might get out soon. I suprised there were no reports when I picked you up from the airport."

"Yeah you got lucky that time but eventually if you keep popping up in places with a little girl it's not gonna be easy to fool." Tyler said being serious.

"Yeah... well let's just hope we don't have to much problem with the paps in NY. That's the last thing I need right now." JC sighed leaning back into the couch and running a hand through his hair.

"So you talk to Carly again?"

"No and I'm starting not to care what she's up too. I gave her a chance to get her act together. My lawyer is most likely gonna give me full custody of Savannah whether she has a say or not, since it seems like Carly doesn't seem to care or being mature about this."

"Are you okay with that?"

"As long as this little girl right here is being taking care of and I'll make sure of that I'm game with the decision."

"Is she still gonna come by to see her whenever she wants?"

"hmph" JC snorted. "I'm starting to rethink that one. She's gonna have to earn my trust to get what she wants."

"Yeah I guess that's understandable. Sucks you have to deal wit this. I wonder what you saw in that blonde bimbo anyway." Tyler laughed.

"Hey back then she was an easy lay that was it. Now I fully regret it." JC shook his head. He looked down to find his daughter fast asleep in her arms."

"I guess all that playing and dancing she did downstairs got her tired. I'm gonna go put her down." JC began to stand up carrying Savannah in his arms.

"Dancing?" Tyler questioned

"Yep and it was quite amusing. I think we are gonna have a star among us" JC smiled before exiting the room. "Yep my little baby a star" He whispered and placed a kiss on her forehead.




© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki