A New Life by jcslilangel02


Number of reviews: 22
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Sorry took so long for another update. I'll put try and get another one out soon since this is super short. :)

----------

JC pulled into the driveway of his parents home in the rental car they rented out. They just gotten back from their trip from NY which had gone pleasantly well. Jive, JC's recording label were pleased with what they heard and after the over a years working on the album, JC finally heard the words they were ready to begin selecting tracks that will make the record. He had an idea of what he wanted for the first single and he couldn't wait until everyone else would get to hear what he had been working on.

Another thing that went semi-okay was the explaining of the recent situation he was in about now having a daughter. Eric was in shock first and worried for JC how the news would be taken and if would affect his career. The people at Jive had the same thinking Eric had and weren't to pleased about the current situation. But after much discussion they decided they were gonna work on a statement JC would put out that wouldn't look to bad on him and have the least affect on his upcoming album.

"C, what are you thinking about" Tyler spoke bring JC back to reality away from his thoughts.

"Oh nothing, Ty. Just glad things are seeming to go okay." a slight smile formed on his face. JC opened the door on his side and walked to the backseat door and opened it. He bent over unbuckling Savannah out oh her car seat. Once he had her situated in his arms he began walking to the door of his parents home with Tyler right behind him.

"You ready to meet you grandparents, sweetie" He tickled Savannah's side and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"They are gonna spoil her so much once they see her, Josh" Tyler laughed.

"Don't remind me about that. It's bad enough I feel like spoiling her myself" JC chuckled. He rang the doorbell once and it was long before the front door opened and a tall husky male appeared at the door.

"Dad. Hey!" JC stepped up giving his father a hug with his daughter still in his arms. When Savannah began to squirm in his arms to bury her face in JC's arms, JC stepped back.

"Long time no see, huh?" Roy smiled looking over his song before stepping aside to let them in. "This must be the little cutie you tell us so much." Roy said stepping up to Savannah to ruffle her hair. That little gesture made her tried to hide as far as she could into JC's chest.

JC laughed. "I'm sorry I guess she's kinda shy to new people. It took her a bit to open up to me. It's okay baby. Look it's just grandpa." He cooed until he got her attention. "See grandpa is my daddy, you'll meet grandma too who is also my mommy. Okay?" When he watched her lay her head back against his chest, he sighed.

"Don't worry son she'll warm up to us eventually." Roy gave a pat on JC's shoulder.

"Where is mom?' Tyler spoke up taking a seat on the couch.

"Her and Heather went out to the store to pick up some groceries. She had to make a home cooked meal for you guys. Something about you need some real food instead all that junk food you all are eating out there."

JC playfully rolled his eyes and took a seat next to his brother, placing his daughter on his lap. "That's mom for you."

"Heather's out here?" Tyler questioned.

"Yeah once you mom told her about Savannah and that you guys were coming this weekend she had to come out here to see her for herself." Roy took a seat across from them.

"Who else did mom tell?"

"Besides close family not much she did want to spread it out so much since you said people didn't know. But I bet she would've told everyone if she could" Roy shook his head.

"Mom can barely keep a secret. But I told them when I went out to New York." JC responded

"So how did that go?" Roy questioned.

"Well the part about telling I now have a kid not so well. But they are working on some statement I'll put out in the next few days." JC shrugged.

"Oh was she noticed when you were out there?"

"Not really we were in the hotel mostly until I took her to a nearby park for a bit. She seemed to like that. Oh guess what dad?" JC beamed up with his question.

"What is that, son?"

"I'm officially done recording for the album. They liked what we have so far so now is left is to select tracks and put final touches on the songs." JC stated proudly

"Well that is good to hear after you been telling me they've been sending you back to record." Roy replied pleased to hear his sons news.

"Yeah" Right at that moment JC's cell phone began to ring. He reached into his pocket to retrieve the small device. He took a quick glance at the caller ID and frowned. "Hey can you guys excuse me. I'm gonna take this call. Can you hold her Tyler?" He got up handing his daughter to Tyler and exiting the living room to another room.

Once in another room JC clicked send. "Carly why are you calling me!" He demanded.

"Well hi to you to JC." Carly replied softly.

"What do you want?" JC tried to keep his tone down. He didn't want his dad or Tyler to hear his end of the conversation.

"I was just trying to get in contact-"

JC cut her off. "Look Carly, I don't feel like playing your games. I gave you your chance to get your act together!" JC fumed.

"JC can you let me talk-"

"I don't want to hear what you have to say. Just more of your games you play. But listen up we have, let me rephrase this, I have a daughter who doesn't deserve the way you are acting."

"JOSH!" Carly yelled. "Can you give me a minute?"

"What do you have to say? Enlighten me." JC sighed leaning against a wall.

"I'm sorry I'd call you sooner but things got hectic around here. I got laid off at one of my jobs and I couldn't cover the phone bill so it got cut off."

JC took in one deep breath before he answered knowing if he didn't calm down the anger would soon be doing more of the talking. "Carly if you couldn't call me, there are always pay phones out there. And you clearly know where I live so stop with these excuses because I'm getting tired of them. Look right now isn't a good time to discuss with you but later we are gonna discuss your visiting rights as I'm not gonna be Mr. nice guy anymore. And when I call you I expect you to answer this time. Got it?"

"Yes" Carly said softly.

"Good. Goodbye Carly." With the click of a button he hung up the phone. He regained his composure after taking a breath and heading back out to the living room. As he walked in he saw his mom and sister come in with grocery bags. He went over to help them temporarily forgetting the recent phone call. He decided he wasn't gonna let Carly ruin his visit with his parents.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki