Angels by katshakesherass


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Justin stood silently in the back of the room, watching as Tyler Hilton strummed his guitar on stage. Tyler's blue eyes were only focused on one thing. Cody Wilshire. She was standing in the front row, her dark brown hair hanging messily in her eyes, her perfectly arched lips mouthing along to every word of the song as girls stared at the couple with envy.


The song he was singing was nonetheless written solely for her, the lyrics describing her life with a loving adoration for who she's become. His slightly raspy voice sang strongly over the melodic guitar chords and Justin ran a hand over his forehead in frustration.

The kid was talented, unfortunately Justin couldn't deny that, not that he would want to. Why was he even here? Cameron was at Chi, just waiting for him and he said he had to make one stop really fast. Okay, so that was about an hour ago, he couldn't help himself. The moment he saw her in the front row, he knew he wouldn't be leaving anytime soon.

Two months, almost three, of no contact. They haven't even bumped into each other at all. How that was possible he still didn't know, but somehow that had happened. She looked different too him, a little skinnier, her hair darker, her skin paler. Not like he should talk of pale skin, but it was different from her usual perfect italian tan skin.

She looked happy, she looked genuinely happy and from what Justin heard, she was. Tyler was a good guy, he was talented, he was low maintenance. No eighty person entourage or flashly stage productions. Maybe that's what she needed, maybe that's what Justin couldn't give her.

"I want to give every part of you the attention it deserves, I want to take it slow and get you in the mood cause the clocks not gonna turn" Tyler's voice came out velvetly as the girls screamed for him even though it was obvious who his attention was on. His Polo shirt's collar was popped out, his dirty blonde hair messily styled. He was somewhat the opposite of Justin.

Dark brown dickie style pants hanging off his hips, black Chuck Taylors on his feet and many leather wristbands on his wrist. One in particular caught Justin's eye, only when he saw Cody throw her arms with the crowd and he saw the same black leather wristband on her wrist.

The next song started up, more slow and melodic and Justin found himself moving to the beat a little bit, even if this man was singing about the love of Justin's own personal life, as if he were the first to discover how amazing Cody Wilshire was. Not like Justin could claim that either, but still, who was this Tyler Hilton guy anywhere?

The concert ended and Justin quickly ducked outside to get into his car which was convienently parked right next to Cody's BMW. Justin climbed into his car, turning it on and hearing KIIS FM starting up, Ryan Cabrera's 'On The Way Down' playing softly throughout the truck.

Justin didn't know why he hadn't left yet, maybe he was waiting for her subconciously, maybe...just maybe he had to see her since it had been so long. Maybe he was just curious on how she was doing, or maybe...he was still head over heels in love with her. No, definitley not the last answer. It couldn't be...he wouldn't let it.

Justin watched as the back door opened and Cody stepped out, Tyler right behind her, his guitar slung over his shoulder. They stopped in front of a 65' Mustang convertible and Tyler put his guitar in the backseat before smiling at Cody and lifting her up onto the back of his car.

Her laughter sounded in Justin's ears as she giggled a combination of Tyler's name and the words, "you punk". Just before the sounds of them making out on top of Tyler's car made Justin physically nauseous. He revved the engine once, strapped his seat belt on and glanced at Cody, seeing her look over at his car and her eyes widen when she realized who he was.

As the sounds of Jessica Simspons 'Angels' played from the radio station he had yet to turn off, he gave one last look at Cody before speeding out of the parking lot towards his awaiting girlfriend, trying to rid the familiar of heartbreak from his mind. The image of her face when she saw him was embedded in his mind as he pulled into the Hyatt valet parking, the sounds of Jessica Simpson belting it out about never ending love the last thing in his mind, that is before he saw Cameron waiting for him at the bar. In that minute, all thoughts and feelings of romance and love left his body and he was back being to numb, back to being who he had become after he let her go.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki