Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Cody tugged at her strand of curly dark brown hair as she stood out front of the Key Club on Sunset Blvd. Two large security guards flanking her sides as the line of people waiting to get in, extended up and around towards the valet parking, most of them gawking at her as she spoke into her phone.

“Where are you?” Cody asked into the little silver device. “How long till you get here?”

“Give me like five minutes, we’re pulling in right now” Cody hung up her phone when she saw the familiar 65’ Mustang Convertible pull into the valet. Her boyfriend and his best friend Ryan walked quickly over towards her, security letting them pass. “Hey baby” Tyler leaned in, placing a soft kiss on his girlfriend’s lips as his arms wrapped around her waist, one of his hands slipping underneath the material of her red cashmere sweater.

“We ready?” Ryan asked, rubbing his hands together. Cody nodded and the three friends headed inside the club where JC Chasez was having a club show. The music was pounding throughout the entire venue and Cody instantly started moving to the beat.

Her eyes instantly flashed to her left and she saw him, she smiled, nodding politely and seeing him study her for a second before nodding as well. Did his heart pound in his chest like hers did?

“You want to go up there? Or do you want to go down in the front?” Tyler asked, leaning in as he rubbed her sides with the palms of his hands.

“Umm…we can…uh…” Cody stuttered, finding herself heading towards Justin and honestly, she didn’t know why. “Here is fine”.

Tyler noticed the way she was looking at Justin, the knot in his stomach tightening a little bit more as he saw the way Justin was looking at her. Tyler glanced over his shoulder at Ryan, giving him a look.

“I’m going to go say hi, I’ll be right back” Cody kissed him softly on the lips, stroking the side of his face and biting her bottom lip like she always did. “Okay?”

“Yeah baby, no problem” Cody nodded, and tugged at his blonde hair playfully for a moment, leaning into kiss him a little deeper then last time, trying to reassure him.

“Be right back” Cody slipped from his grasp and walked the few steps to where Justin was standing, Matt Morris on his left side and a bottle of Jack Daniels on his right. “Hey”.

“Hey” Justin responded, not peeling his eyes from the stage. He finally did though, after she didn’t say anything for a few moments. His eyes trailed over her body, his dick throbbing just thinking about having her in bed again. “How are you?”

“I’m good, doing really well. How are you? Congratulations on CFTC” Cody told him.

“Yeah, thanks…” Justin trailed off, watching as she nervously studied the ground, her body close to his allowing herself to be heard. “You uh…you didn’t come”. Justin inwardly groaned when he said that out loud. Could he be any more of a loser?

“Yeah I uh, you know…class and stuff” Cody trailed off as well, instantly there was a thin film of tension. “I just, you know, wanted to come say hi”. Justin nodded and for some reason leaned down, hovering his lips just above hers for a moment before tilting his head to the side and kissing the corner of her lips ever so gently.

“I miss you” Justin spoke, Cody’s eyes closed as she felt him so close to her. Her heart started to beat more rapidly in her chest as he took another step closer to her, their bodies almost pressed right up against one another. “I miss how you used to fill my tank with gas without even telling me” Justin told her, his lips resting against her ear. “I know that us being apart is something you need to do, but you have to understand that this is something I need to do”.

Cody nodded as Justin intertwined their fingers together, clasping their hands as one. “I love you Cody, and I’ll continue to love you. Nobody will ever take that away from you. Nobody” Justin kissed her temple, squeezed her hand and once more, let her go.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki