Let Me Tell You [The Series] Hiatus by classicbeauty


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Danica, this is ridicules. Mom, dad, Milek and I are worried about you." said a female voice as it filled the kitchen. "The way you have been and still are acting is not healthy."

"Sis, you know, you guys have no reason to worry about me, I'm fine. I just have that die line to finish up the album with Ginuwine. You knew that. It's just a little stress, that's all." The younger female, by three years, replied. From the, dark cherry wood, kitchen island counter top, legs swinging back and forth, hitting the wooden cabinets behind her feet, ever now and then, while she pilled an orange.

"Danica, you know what I'm talking about! If you were stressed you wouldn't be acting like you are now. You KNOW I'm right! Dani, you have not been the same since you and Jus..." Rayna started to say, to her little sister and best friend, but was interrupted, with a sadden voice.

"I'm fine, just because I broke up with that asshole, does not mean that there is something wrong with me. That is done and over with." She said with a hint of announce and aggravation, after interrupting her sister. Getting down on the marble flooring, going to the frigate to get something to drink. After four short steps she was there, pulling on the silver handle, opening up the door, she started looking for something good to drink. One drink in particularly on her mind, yes; sure they have lots and lots of things to drink. But this drink was her favorite. "Ray, did you take my last, blackberry, Clearly Canadian?"

"No I did not, your not looking hard enough." Ray replied to her. "Dani, your trying to changing the subject and it's not going to work. We have a right to worry about you; we're your family! Damnit, all you have been doing is, read, writing, look at TV, work, and sleep, for the last five months, now going on six! If you are not at home your working; at the office, if your not there, you're here, it's reading, TV, writing or sleeping. You never eat anything..."

"That's not true I'm eating, right now!"

"Danica Stephanie Williams, you know exactly what I'm talking about. If you do eat something, it's an apple or a cookie. You call that shit food? Your loosing weight to where most of your clothing is at less four size to big. You don't talk to anyone, unless you have too. Your ass is on withdrawn big time! You don't trust anyone at all, even your own damn family! You should see mom, she's crying all the time, dad is worried, so is Milek, he's also pissed off at Justin. I'm pissed off at the both of you! I mean sure what he did was horrible, but you are hurting yourself and the people who care and love, for you, that are around you. You won't even give guys the time of day unless you have to, with our guy friends, you been nice, but also rude to them too. I have yet to see any other emotion on you face, not even a tear or a smile; except anger. Danica, you don't even care who you hurt, as long as they hurt like you do too. And why?!? Over some got damn sorry ASSHOLE!!" Rayna voice was booming by the time she was finish.

"Are you finish yet?" Dani asked calmly after taking a sip of her berry flavor drink, which she had found will Ray was talking, well, yelling at her. Pushing off the frigate, were she had leaned up against to listen to her older sister rant, after getting her drink from it. Walking to the living room, with Ray right behind her, and plopped down on her favorite, deep navy blue, reclining chair. Pulling her legs up and underneath her. Putting her orange down on the table, she took another drink. "Please forgive me for being the "Queen of all Bitch's", I'll try and go for the asshole attempted."

"To late! You ass is already there!" replied a pissed off 23 year old, as she dropped down on the couch Indian style. As she dropped down to sit, so did here her anger. Talking so softly now, it was a just above a whisper. "Look Danica, I don't want to yell nor start a fight with you, its just I worried sick and I don't know what to do. When we were younger, we used to tell each other everything. Go to one another when the other one felt the other's need for love and affection. Even after we got older we still did that, until recently. What happen to us? What happen to the two little girls who swore up and down that they were twins and not three years apart? I miss them, I miss you."

"I don't know! I really don't know. A guess when he took my heart with him, it took the old me with it." She whispers, as a tear fell down slowly at first, but soon others followed only faster down her face. "Tell me how can he do it? How can he somehow take my heart with him, when I broke it off with the basterd? Why does it hurt so badly, when I had my guard up? But yet, I fall in love with the jerk anyways! How does the asshole do it? I mean I have broken up with other guys before! What the fuck made this ASSHOLE so GOT DAMN different?!?" Danica was sobbing and screaming, while Ray, who had gotten up when the first tear appeared and picked her up and carried her over to the couch where she was sitting before. Just holding and rocking her, whispering comforting words to her, while tears of joy for the breakthrough that just accorded and tears of sadness of what her baby sister was going through.

----------------------


Danica had been in the studio for three hours now and had just finished a track, with another one to go.

After the talk with Ray, she had been crying, talking and sobbing nonstop. She had very little sleep, until last night. Rayna was there for her the whole time, which helped a lot. She was suppose to go to the studio this past weekend, to work with Ginuwine, but Ray had him come in, lay the songs down and so that Danica would work on it Monday; was is today.

"One more, than I can go home." She said to herself and pressing play to have a run over of the song. Sitting back in her chair, after turning the music up, closing her eyes as the beginning chord opened.

----------------------


Can you tell me.. (Tell me)
Can you tell me... (Tell me)
Why not me (Why not me)
I'm too ghetto for you (Getto)
Do I have playa written across my forehead (Hell no)
I wanna say something that I know you heard (You've heard)
Baby I know you have heard these things before (Yeah)
But why
Why
Not me baby

----------------------


Tear after tear fell: nonstop.

----------------------


Why not me
Is that I'm too ghetto for you
Why not me
Girl there's nothing I won't cop for you
Why not me
I'm here to give you all your dreams
I'm dedicated
No time wasting
I'll fulfill your every need

It ain't a thang
I'm far from lame
Girl it's all to the good
You're by yourself I'm all alone
And we're both from the hood
You're playing hard to get now
That's probably why you're by yourself now
But I caught your eye when you walked by
And you persist to try to entertain
All of them thing that you probably just heard
None of it's true and that' my word
Baby don't believe a thing you hear
The haters are always on my back now
But you feel me and this I know
So won't you just let go
Tell me why

Why not me
Is that I'm too ghetto for you
Why not me
Girl there's nothing I won't cop for you
Why not me
I'm here to give you all your dreams
I'm dedicated
No time wasting
I'll fulfill your every need
I'd like o think that I am a good guy so tell me why
Not me
Can't blame you though
If all you're ex-boyfriends did you shady
But don't take that out on me girl
Oops I got to take it back it's your world
Baby I'm just that guy I'll show you why
If you just give me one try
I'm telling you I don't get down like that

Can't play the role
Or play myself
I just got to get in that's for sure
Got a little money
I spit game to the honeys
But you're all a nigga needs
I won't give you chicken feed

Why not me
Is that I'm too ghetto for you

Why not me
Girl there's nothing I won't cop for you
Why not me
I'm here to give you all your dreams
I'm dedicated
No time wasting
I'll fulfill your every need

You should tell me something, something
Can't imagine me just wanting
Put your cards out on the table
Baby I'm willing and able
Picture that me dippin on you
What the use if I'm up on ya
I'm the one you searched so long for
Give me one chance you'll want no more

Why not me
Is that I'm too ghetto for you
Why not me
Girl there's nothing I won't cop for you
Why not me
I'm here to give you all your dreams
I'm dedicated
No time wasting
I'll fulfill your every need

Why not me
Is that I'm too ghetto for you
Why not me
Girl there's nothing I won't cop for you
Why not me
I'm here to give you all your dreams
I'm dedicated
No time wasting
I'll fulfill your every need
Why not me
Is that I'm too ghetto for you
Why not me
Girl there's nothing I won't cop for you
Why not me
I'm here to give you all your dreams
I'm dedicated...


----------------------


"So what do you think?" a male voice asked from behind her.

"Huh? Oh, it was great! I loved it." Danica replied weak unlike she wanted, after clearing her throat. Sitting up straight in her sit again, since she almost fell off, she had been crying and listening to the song, that she did not hear him come in.

"It does not sound like you liked it much, Dani." Ginuwine said while frowning, he was surprise that he did not get her usually lip. Walking closers he repeated her real name. "Danica?"

"Mmm? Nothing is wrong." She told him, trying to get her tears to stop, that she forgot to ask him when and why he was here. But the tears did not look like they were going to stop.

"Danica, I did no ask you what you was wrong, I asked you if you liked the song." Elgin said with worry in his voice. Walking closer, until was right behind her, reaching out, touching her shoulder. "Now what's wrong, how come you won't look at me? What happen to you this past weekend?"

"Why are you asking all this questions?" shaking her head. "I just don't understand why."

"Easy," he said while turning her chair so he could see her face. Looking her straight in the eyes, with care and sincerity in his big dark brown eyes. But there was more in his voice, making her cry even harder. "Because I care for, you."

"But, how? After wh..." she started to say before she was interrupted.

"After what you did?" He asked knowingly, looking at her as she shook her head, he began to wipe her tears softly, as he knelled down. At the care of his touch, she shivered, wanting to close her eyes, but couldn't. "That's not going to stop me from caring. As a matter of a fact, it made me care more. I knew under all the anger, hurt and pain, there was a sweet, caring and loving person. Sometimes I would see this sweet side of you, but just as quick as it came, it was gone. I'm sorry for interrupting you earlier."

"It's ok, really it is." She told him, looking him in the eyes. But just as her tears started to dry, they started again, as she turned her head down in shame. In a tearing voice, "You were always so sweet and caring to me, you still are. Yet, I still treated you like you were the scum of the earth. I'm so sorry for being that way. But that's going to change. I promise you."

"It's ok, I know things are going to change, I can see it in your eyes. There's this look of determination to change." He said to Dani, she had looked up again at him when apologizing and her tears had stop. Wiping the rest of her tears, he smiled and asked, "Has anyone every told you, that your really cute when your sad, beautiful when your mad, but even more gorgeous when your like you are now; sweet, caring and loving." With a small laugh and the shake of her head, smiling Dani replied, "No, no ones has. But thank you, I guess I should stay like this all the time, just without the tears."

"Yeah, you should, I'd miss you too much if you didn't." Ginuwine said with the same smile that never left his face, suddenly did. "If you don't mind me asking and you don't have to answer. But, what happen that made you so unhappy?"

"Easy. Let's just say that," Danica said with a, small, sad smile and look upon her face, she replied, "My heart has given up."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki