Let Me Tell You [The Series] Hiatus by classicbeauty


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"So little J, what do you want to get, Hon?" Danica asked the young boy, as she looked down at him.

"Um, can I have a chocolate sundae, two scoops, please?" Elgin Jr. asked with a puppy face.

"I don't know, J. You may not eat it all or you could get sick."

"I won't, I promise. Please, I'll share with Cinnamon." He says calling his little sister by her nickname.

Laughing, she shook her head, at the young boy promising to share with his three-month-old sister. "Sweetheart, CeCe cant eat that. That's way too much sugar for her. Why don't we get one scoop, if you eat it and still want more we'll get you another scoop, ok?"

Pouting the boy nods, as they continue down the line for ice cream.

----------------------


"Hey, what are you guys getting?" Jc asked his friends, after telling them what he was getting.

"I'm getting a waffle cone with three scoops of Rocky Road." Joey says with a dreamy look.

"Like if that's new." Lance's said as he rolled his eyes. "Anyway I'm getting Berries 'n Crème in a cup."

"Don't you mean, Peaches and Cream, Lance? I never knew you were like that." Justin jokes. "Peaches and cream, I need it cause you know that I'm a fiend, Gettin' freaky in my Bentley limousine, It's even better when it's with ice cream..."

"Oh shut up, J. So what are you two getting?"

Chris and Justin told them what they were getting, as the line moved some more.

----------------------


"That will be $5.86." The girl behind the counter told Dani. Dani hands her six dollars and tells her to keep the change.

"So are you, excited about tomorrow?" She asks Elgin, smiling at him.

"Yep, it's going to be so fresh and so clean. My friends wish they could come too!" He says with a huge grin.

She smiles down at him, as they walk up to their table. She sets down their stuff.

"What are you two smiling and talking about?" Elgin Sr., asked, smiling at them while playing with Cinnamon.

"None of ya business, its between me and my boy." Dani says as she gave little J his stuff. While doing so she notice they gave her the wrong order and stands up again. "Aw man, I'll be right back. They gave me the wrong order."

----------------------


"I would like a large waffle cone with a scoop of Chocolate Fudge and Chocolate Chip." Justin says to the girl behind the counter. While waiting someone comes in front of him and the guys.

"Excuse me..."

----------------------


"Excuse me. I need some help here." Dani said to, tryin to get some help from someone. The girl from earlier came up to her and asked what the problem was. "Um, yes, someone made the wrong thing. I ordered a scoop of vanilla and a chocolate in a cup."

"I'm sorry, Ill go and take care of that right now." She told Dani.

"Thank you." Dani said, soon she leans against counter and looks around. Her eyes stop on a green pair of eyes.

----------------------


Lance looks back at this girl, not sure where he know her. "Sir? Sir?" said the girl from behind the counter, finally Lance snaps out of it and looks at her. "Here you go Sir, please enjoy."

"Thanks, I'm sorry about that." He says, and the girl just shook her head and said it was ok.

"Lance, man what happen? You zoned out on us." Jc said.

"Yeah, cause he's checkin out that girl over there." Chris said and nodded to Dani.

The guys turn and check her out. When Justin almost dropped his food, along with his mouth. "Danica?" He whispers.

----------------------


"Danica?" He whispers.

"No, this is not happening" She said to herself as she shook her head, that was not Nsync. Justin was not there. Looking away she notice the girl had just started working on hers.

----------------------


She looks away, as he walks up to her, the guys following him. "Danica is that you?" Justin asked softly.

"Hi guys." She said as she looked up at them with a big fake smile. "How are ya'll doin'?"

"We're great," Joey said as he hugged her. "How are you?"

"That's great! I'm doin good, thank you." Dani says as she gives Lance a hug.

"Danica! Long time no see!" Jc said, who had stayed back to pay for their ice cream, as he gave her a hug. "I can't believe its you. What have you been up to?"

----------------------


"What have you been up to?"

"Mommie..." Little J stopped once he saw Danica talking to some people. He walked up and stood next to her. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's ok, Honey. What do you need?" She asked as she looked down at him and put her arm around him, pulling him closer to her. Danica took notices that the guys were looking at her, with confusion.

"Dad is wondering if you could bring CeCe some water." He told his mother as he looked at her and then back at the guys.

"Sure, Sweetie." Danica looked up from him and looked at the guys, before she introduce Little J to them. "Honey, I like for you to meet some old friends of mine. Say hello, to Mr. Chasez, Mr. Bass, Mr. Fatone, Mr. Kirkpatrick and Mr. Timberlake." She said as she point them each out. Looking at the guys, she says, "Guys, I like for you to meet my son, Elgin Jr."

"Hello, its nice to meet you." Elgin Jr. said, as he shook their hands. Danica smiled at him, when she saw them, shake hands. The guys were nice to him. But one look hit her hard, the look from Justin. The girl behind the counter handed her stuff, and Dani asked for a small cup of water.

"Thank you." Dani said to the girl, then she looks at the boys. "Hey guys, it was great seeing you after all this time, but we have to get back to the table."

They smiled and said their goodbyes, both groups walking away in different directions.

----------------------


Later that night...

Turning the lights off and closing the bedroom door, Danica walks down the hall into the bedroom she shared with Elgin. Taking off her shirt she begins to change into her pj's. She could hear Elgin brushing his teeth in the bathroom, the sound of the facet being turned off and feet steps filled her ear. He slips his arms around her bare waist, moving her hair to one shoulder; he begins to kiss the right one.

Smiling she turns around to face him and kisses him gently on the lips. "Hi to you toos." She says with a light laugh. "Did you have fun day, today?"

"Yes," he smiles " Yes I did, practices went way better then the other night and I got a chance to spend time with my family too. So today was a good day for me. You?"

"Yeah I feel the same, practice went a whole lot better and I think after tomorrow's dress rehearsals well be ready. On top I had my family with me and supporting me." She slips away from him and goes into the connecting hotel bathroom. "G do you know who's going on before and after us?"

"Um, yeah, let me check. The lists in my coat pocket." He walks over to one of the chairs in their room and starts to roam through his coat pockets. Filling a folded sheet of paper he looks over it. "Usher's after us and before us is...Nsync. No wait, Im sorry, misread its Dream" frowning a little Ginuwine tells her as he walks into the bathroom. Looking at her, he noticed she went pale, standing behind her. He puts the paper down on the counter, slipping his arms around her and kisses her cheek. "Baby I know you don't wanna see him, but Ill be there with you..."

She shakes her head, "No that's not it, Im so happy your there to support me. But you should have seen the way he looked at me..."

"Looked at you when?" he questions her softly.

"I was going to tell you once we got home, but the kids were keeping us busy and all. It slipped my mind and I forgot to tell you." Dani tells him, as she turns around and looks at him, she smiles softy when he moved some hair from face. But loses her smile when she remembers her encounter with the guys earlier that day. "Remember when I went back to get the right order at the ice cream shop? While waiting and looking, it just so happen, they were finishing up their order and ready to pay for it. I noticed them; before I could get away the next thing you know all of them where around me giving me hugs and telling me they missed me. Soon Little J came up give me the message you sent and the way they looked at me when I told them he was my kid. The way Justin looked at me..."

"Sweetheart what kind of look?"

"They went looking at me in shame or pity, it wasn't that kind of look. They were shocked yes, but Justin he had this hurt look, like he just lost the last hope he had. You know you been heartbroken one to many times. I never, in our two and a half years of dating, have seen him like that. "She shakes her head; in her mind she could still remember the look in his eyes. "How does he do it? I just don't get it, he hurt me none stop and didn't give a damn. And suddenly he decides to care?! Elgin its not fair; its not!"

Kissing her forehead, Elgin pulls her close to him and begins to rub her back. "Shh, its ok baby. I know its hurts, and your right; it's not fair. Don't worry, Im here for you." Pushing her chin up gently he kisses her closed eyelids. "Danica look at me, please"

Opening her eyes she looks at him.

"I love you, Danica"

She smiles "I love you too, Elgin"

----------------------


The Next Day...

"God blessed me girl, He was good to me when He sent you. I'm so happy baby share my world. I'm so in love, I'm addicted to your love baby... " Ginuwine sings into the mic "my whole life has changed, since you came in..."

Waiting for her cue, Dani pulled her hair into a bun and looked at the stage. She smiles as she watches Elgin perform.

"He sound really great out there." A male voice says behind her.

"Yeah his amazing performer." she replies not paying attention to who was talking to her.

"So you're a mom now? Im so happy for you." Jace says as he walks up beside her. "I saw Ray with your daughter and son. Your daughter is the most gorgeous and sweetest baby, she must get from you."

Smiles "Thank you, but your wrong she gets her looks from her father. She's a daddies girl for sure."

Smiling lightly he sighs "Dani, can we please talk?"

"Yeah sure, about what?"

"Danica, I know this isn't my place to say anything." He says as looks at her. "But he misses you, I mean since you left everything's changed. His changed, and he still loves y..."

----------------------


On stage...

"I'd have to be strong, stronger than a mountain baby. To not crumble at the touch of your hand, of your hand... I'd have to stop time, to stop this love inside me baby. To not reach each night for you. To not need you like I do. " G continues to sings into the mic "I'd have to be super human..."

----------------------


"Stop!" Turning quickly to face him, calm and settle. "I don't wanna hear this bull shit! I can't believe you even came to me and told me that. He never cared for me! Not once!"

"That's not true, he was..."

"Josh save it I don't wanna hear nor talk about this anymore." She tells him, not once losing her cool, while looking him and the eyes, glancing behind him she sees Justin in the distant. "Did he put you up to this or something?!"

"No this was totally on my own. Danica if you just hear me out..."

"That's just it, whatever that has to be said, I don't wanna hear it. It's too late. He could have change when were together. We been apart for two years now Josh." Dani tells him, shaking her head. "Anything that had needed to be said didn't mean a thing then, just like it doesn't mean a thing now. " She says as she looks through Jace straight at Justin. Seeing a look flicker in his eyes, she knew he heard her.

"Excuse me, Miss. Williams. We need you on stage." The one of the crewmembers tells her.

"Yes, Im sorry. Im coming." She replies looking back at Josh she notices Justin had left. "Look I'm really sorry Josh, about all this. But its over." Danica says before walking off and quickly on to the stage.


~~Sneak Peek~~



"If Innocents Is My Plea"



A few months before the Dear John letter.



Moaning the guy pulls away and leaves a kiss on her forehead. "I should be going now. He says quietly.



"No stay the night, please Justy" the young lady pouts.



"Kitten, I cannot this time. You know, my parents are coming over tomorrow. Im sorry maybe next time, okay?"





"Its okay." Kissing him back, she runs her fingers over his chest.



"All right, I better go Ill talk to you later." Justin kisses her cheek, before getting his things and leaving.



Growling, Stacy throws a pillow at the door and drops on the couch pouting.



------------------------




Back at the Timberlake-Williams.



Rolling over, she reaches for the person body only to grab air. Frowned the young female slowly opens her eyes only to see the bed was the same when she went to sleep. Nibbling on her bottom lip, Danica sits up throwing the covers off her body.

Getting out of bed, she walks quietly out of the room and into the nursery. Checking on the baby, she smiles softly seeing her sound asleep. "I wonder where daddy is." she sniffles quietly after whispering. Sighing she walks back to the bedroom and tries to fall asleep. Thoughts wondering to where her boyfriend could be and what he could be doing.



"Who could it be this time Justin? Was it really worth it." she whispers quietly as tears started coming down "I want to be wrong this time, but I know Im not."



------------------------




Justin's Car. Driving a little over the speed limit, Justin sighing thinking about the how he was going to fix things. 'I can't tell her I was with the guys,' he thinks to himself, 'she knows I was off today. So what am I going to tell her? Fuck.I don't know what Im going to do...'



------------------------




A While Later.



Slowly opening the door to the bedroom he shared with Dani, he closes it just as softly. Slipping off his shoes and out of his clothes, Justin pulled the covers back and lays down. He places an arm around Danica and kisses her shoulder. "I love you" he whispers before fading to sleep.



Crying quietly, Danica wipes her eyes. Smelling perfume on him she tries not to cry harder. "I love you too, Im sorry" she says quietly before drifting to sleep.



------------------------




[A.N.: Remember that was just a sneak peek, so of the stuff been takin out and edited. So your missing out on some stuff here. So tell me what you think, how ya


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki