Bellybutton by matthews baby


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Oh she was ready to get the shoot over with. Her photographer, Dontez Velmon, gabbed in his modified Spanish accent to change posses every few shots. She rolled her eyes and turned toward the badge backdrop.

“No, no mi amor. Por favor turn this way so we can see that million dollar smile.” He cooed with a roll of the tongue. Swallowing her pride, and the few choice words she had for Dontez, she obeyed.

“I’ve got it! Why don’t you show off that muy attractiva navel you have there, si?” She stood in annoyance and insult.

What kind of half wit asks to take pictures of your bellybutton?

“I have an even better idea, how about I show you my pretty little…”

“…ass. I’d never pass up a chance to see the great Aaliyah Houghton’s backside or show off my hella sexy stomach.” A voice from the distance laughed. In her mind the voice belonged to a crazed fan that had slipped by security but using a process of elimination she knew exactly who it was.

“Well why don’t you come over here Mister Timberlake and show me what you’ve got?” She challenged as he stepped out from behind the bright lights that were, consequently, blinding her.

Giving him a half smile she repositioned herself out of the way, allowing him some space, but he had other plans. “Oh no you don’t.” He gathered her up in his arms relinquishing a surprised, yet playful, wail from her. All the while Dontez was snapping photo after photo of their humorous scene.

“Justin, put me down! I’m being for real. I’ll snatch out every last curl from your bleach blonde head.” She warned good-naturedly. “Ooh, I like it rough.” He winked. Finally deciding she had had enough he put her back on her feet.

“Ok, now show me that bellybutton. I wanna see it more then this guy does.” He said pointing to Dontez, who was too caught up in his own imagination of the perfect shot.

“Hmmm, I don’t think your pop idol ass can handle all of this.” She laughed. “Bring it.” He lifted his own shirt causing some women on the crew to gasp in exhilaration. Even Aaliyah herself had to suppress the shakiness in her breath as she exhaled.

“Well, I see you’ve been keeping up that regimen of 1000 sit-ups a day.” She poked experimentally at abs, trailing her finger around steal muscles till she reached the boundary of his jeans. It was his turn to let out a shaky breath. “It’s time to see yours.”

With an eye brow lifted she reluctantly obeyed. Justin let out a low whistle and eyed her flat, mocha colored abdomen. “I think I might have found a stomach that can compete with mine.” Aaliyah’s lips curved slowly as she inspected both stomachs.

“I think mine definitely beats your beer gut any day mister high and mighty.” She turned her head toward the camera where she noticed, for the first time in minutes, that Dontez was still snapping away.

“Dontez are you…” But she was cut short as her world turned upside down, literally. “What are you doing?!” She laughed.

“Just checking out the, seemingly, better half of you.” He patted her bottom lightly sending everyone around into a fit of laughter.

“That’s a rap! That was gold, pure gold! Gracias mi amor” Dontez brought her hand to his lips. “…And you, Senor Timberlake, can come by my office for your next shoot.”

“Well that was fun.” He commented as he watched the crew start to pack up the gear. “Yea it was, now can you put me down? I’m starting to think your butt looks cute due to all of the blood rushing to my head.”

He smirked and placed her upright once more, but not with out one last pat. “That’s because it is sweetie. You think an ass like this comes with exercise?” He wiggled it for effect.

“It’s either that or you had ass surgery. But it really doesn’t make much difference to me.” She winked. “Well I’ve got a radio interview to get to. So whenever you upgrade to 2000 sit-up’s a day, give me a call.” Framing his face she gently brushed her lips over his cheek and turned to leave.

He caught her hand, “Oh no you don’t.” and crushed his lips over hers, only for a brief moment, but with all the vitality a long passionate kiss. With her eyes glossed over she stumbled away without so much as a “good-bye.”

And just think, all it took was one look at my bellybutton. He grinned foolishly and knew he’d get another shot at her.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki