is this yours by JrTJcSLuV


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


chapter One
Britney spears and Justin Timberlake Had been together for four years. They were very much inlove when one day while Britney was doing laundery, a note fell out of justin's poket, when she noticed it she picked it up, unfolded it and read it over to herself. Britney's heart sank and tears ran down her cheaks and she read the not over and over making sure her eyes were telling her the truth."oh my god" She shutterd..
**********************************************************************************************************
justin was on his way home from Jc's house while he was one the phone.
"So you had a safe flight right?" Justin asked.. he was on the phone with his other girlfriend the mystierious one he was cheating on britney with.. Amber... Amber springs. he had been secretley seeing her for a six months.. and was now about be in for the ride of his life.
"Yes honny i did did you get my note that was on my table?" Amber asked a smile in her voice.
" Yes i did, i got it yesterday, thank you so much baby." Justin answrd returning the smile.
"I can't wait to get home from this tripp just to see your face and hole you in my arms, i miss you justin."
"I miss you too, well i gotta go i love you amber." Justin smiled lovingly
"I Love you too see you soon bye." Justin hung up and sighd.Justin accually stopped for once in six months to think about this situation."britney means the world to me... amber she's great how could i choose.. no i can't but i love britney more tan anything thats withought any doubt i'v gotta end it i gotta. what have i done." Just as justin was about to pic his cell back up to call amber to tell her his mistake..it rang once, twice,three times and justin answerd after looking at the number and relizing it was britney. "Hey Britney." Justin smiled playing off the event that just took place.
"Hey Umm justin we need to talk are you on your way home?" Britney spoke trying to hold in her tears that were threatning to fall.
hearing the upsetting tone in her voise Justin got worried."umm yeah i'm almost there are you ok?"
"I don't think so just get home." with that britney left justin on the dead line
So many thoughts ran through justin's head, "her mom, his mom, him, her,AMBER!" justin raced down the highway nearly hitting cras that shared the road with him. ignoring the honks and yells at him, he only thought about britney and what if she found out about about amber.
Britney sat in the big white chair in the living room of hers and Justin's home. She glanced at Justin who stared down at the grown.

"Justin?" Her throat tightened as she spoke.

Justin looked up tears staining his pale face

"Yes" He whispered his voice raspy from the tears he had been crying.
"Is this yours?" Britney asked holding up a partially folded.

Justin hesitated as more tears threatened to fall "Yes."

"Where did I go wrong Justin ... where?"

"Baby you didn't" Justin's eyes were pleading for forgiveness
"Oh shut the fuck up Justin, I mean I had to
have done something for you to go and cheat on me right?" Britney laughed in discussed as she unfolded the rest on the letter."Justy i had a wounderfull time last night its hard to believe we're already sharing our 6th monthanniversery. the boat ride was amazing. i really hope to do it again hunny, well i got to go my plane leaves in an houre to hawii see you when i get back as promised.well love you. bye. Love Amber." britney read the note aloud then folded it back up with the same diccused look on her face."six months.six mother fucking good for nothing months.. so thats how long its bee scinc i really lost you."

"Just let me explain. please Britney." justincried the tears falling faster with every word he spoke.

Britney walked over to justin and sat on the coffee table right in front of him."Justin look i have loved you for so long and i still do, but i can't believ that you betrayed me like that..i love you justin and thats why i'm letting you go." Justin looked down at the ground and then back up at Britney.
"Britney I love you and i don't-"
"sshh Listen to me i love you to." Britney cupped her hand under Justin's
chin to force him to look at at her in the eyes. his blue eyes were glassy from crying and she just wanted to make all the pain go away for the both of them."She won i lost..ok.. and the love that i have for you is just telling me to let you go so its better for the both of us." Britney tried to smile through her tears but found it hard. Still not fully accepting the fact that britney wanted to give him away to another girl.. justin smiled through his tears.
"I'll miss you britney and I'll never forget the relatonship that neant the moast to me.. ours." justin leand over and kissed britney cherishing it knowing it would probably be the last time ever he would feel her soft lips against hers. Justin got up and walked to the front door."Umm I'll be back later to get my things." he choked on his words as they made their way out of his mouth.

"ok Bye." britney whisperd.
"Bye." justin took one last look at the women he called his own, the women that meant more than life to him, the women who took care of him when he was ill or hurt, the one he ran too with all his problems. Sure there was Amber, but he loved Britney more than anything, and now he was paying for the stupid mistake he made, and the mistake he would have to live with for the rest of his life. With all of those thoughts going through justin's head unwillingly he walked out of the house not looking back once.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki