He Lied. by beetlequeen


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


He had left over a week ago. He had packed his bags for a trip with his friends to Paris. She had to stay behind because she was pregnant and that kept her in America. She could take the fact that every girl in the US hated her and she could live with him gone for months while he was on tour. But she couldn't take his lies.
He had always been honest with her except that day. He had lied to her face and he'd no sense of regret in his eyes. He stood there and lied. He had even been looking her in the eyes. She couldn't believe it. Why? That was the only word on her mind.
She laid on the couch and thought about that day.

Ann held his hand and pouted, "I wanna go."
JC smiled and said, "Baby, you can't go. I know you're not due for weeks but they won't let you fly with me. But I promise I'll bring you back something expensive."
LIE.
Ann grinned and asked, "But what happens if I go into labor while you're gone? What if you miss the birth of your child?"
JC grinned again and said with amusement, "I won't miss it! I swear!"
LIE.
Anne shifted on her feet and asked, "What if you meet another woman? I hear those English woman can really steel a mans heart."
JC laughed amused and commented, "I'll come back and still be your man."
LIE.
They walked to the terminal in silence. They were both thinking about the other one. They joined his friends and talked as they usually did.
"I bet we can get the whole baby thing fixed right now. Just squeeze her real hard." Chris said innocently. He reached for her stomache and Joey was the one to smack Chris away. Justin laughed and asked, "So you gonna be okay with out the Big C here with you?"
Ann rolled her eyes, "I think I'll survive. One week with out him compared to the months I usually spend without him.. hmm, let's think."
Everyone laughed and JC wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and said, "I won't be gone for long. Then I'll come back and marry you."
LIE.
Ann admired the ring on her finger. Lance looked at it and commented, "Wow. I think I figured the whole thing out. A man gives a girl the biggest rock he can afford and she gives him something of equal value. A baby."
Chris rolled his eyes, "Some how I think handing the lady at the counter $1000 dollars was less painful than anything that Ann is about to experience."
Ann high-fived Chris and commented, "If that's how it works. JC, you owe me three new cars, and a house."
JC had wide eyes and pretended to shake in panic. Everyone chuckled and JC said, "Ok, we better get going. We can't afford to miss this flight."
The four men got on the plane saying their goodbyes. JC held back and looked at Ann. "Ann, I gotta get going. I'm gonna miss you."
Ann frowned, "Baby, don't go. I don't wanna be alone with the baby on its way and all."
JC grinned lovingly and said, "Honey. You'll never be alone. I'll never leave you. And believe me about the Paris women thing. I'll never leave you or hurt you. You have to start trusting me. I never want you to cry or be sad ever again. I'm gonna call you tonight and every night I'm gone. I just want you to be strong for me."
LIES.
Ann smiled happily and said, "Ok, You call me tonight and tomorrow morning so I know your safe."
JC grinned his million dollar smile and said, "I'll be safe don't worry about that. But I will call you tonight and tomorrow. I have to go."
LIES.
Ann frowned again and said, "Okay, good bye C. I'll miss you too. I love you."
JC hugged his girlfriend and said, "I love you too."
(that was all truth.)
He kissed her lips softly and endured the kiss. He pulled away and said, "Goodbye honey. I'll be back before you know it!"
(LIE.)
Ann waved to his started to tear up. Her hormones were catching up with her emotions. She knew crying was dumb but she had to.
JC was out of sight. Ann watched the plane take off, then headed home.

Ann held her pillow wish JC hadn't left her. She couldn't take what he had done to her. The TV continued to flicker the horrible images... The explosion... the flames. She let the tears fall as the reporter spoke, "Last night at 3 am flight 382 out of Florida went down on the coast of Georgia. Reports have shown that there were no survivors, not even pop sensation, Nsync. Only 3 of the five men's bodies were found. Reports have shown that those three are Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass, and Chris Kirkpatrick. The bodies of Joey Fatone And JC Chasez are missing and presumed to be lost at sea. Only 27 other bodies were found, the rest are missing either by sea or were burned up by the explosion.." Ann turned the TV off and cried..

**Three Years Later**

"Mommy! Looky! I founded a pretty rock! I think Daddy would like it!"
Ann smiled at her daughter Jayce. She was 3 years old and was every bit of JC she could remember. Ann bent down and took the rock from her. "I'll give it to him now OK?"
Jayce nodded and ran off into the field again looking for things to play with. Ann turned around. she smiled softly and said, "I swear she's every bit of you. I've heard her sing. She's gonna be the next Britney Spears. God help us all." She laughed lightly to herself and said, "I know your upset about us moving to California but I want the best for Jayce. If we stay here she will never have the advantages you want her to have. We'll come down and see you when I visit my Mother in the winter.. I know that's not much but I need to be moving on." She got down on her knees and said softly, "I love you so much and will never forget you. You are in every inch of Jayce, especially her eyes. Sometimes... Sometimes she plays your old songs and it rips me apart. I find myself crying during It's Gonna Be Me. Silly I know... but I miss you so much." She sighed and swallowed hard, "I have to say good bye now. I'll see you in a couple months sweetie." She pulled out Jayce's rock and held it tightly. "She wanted you to have it. She really is a sweet heart." Ann bent down into the water and set the rock in it. She smiled and looked out into the sea and said, "Good bye baby, I love you. Let Joey know his brother is okay now and sends his best. And Justin, Chris and Lance are doing fine also, I gave them all some flowers this morning."
Ann sighed out loud and licked her lips. She kissed her hand and ran it through the water, "I love you. Never forget that." She turned and left to get Jayce who was in the field chasing birds. "Jayce, honey, time to go!"
Jayce stopped and asked, "Did daddy like my rock?"
Ann smiled trying not to let any tears build up in her eyes and said in a cracking voice, "He loved it honey. He loved it."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki