Expectations by Julie


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


In my 22 year of life I’ve come to know a few things.
1. Your mother will always love you.
2. Sometimes you fall on your ass, it happens and then you get up.
3. Sometimes people just don't like you, because really they just don't like themselves but that’s not your fault.
4. Friends will always be there to fatten your butt with ice cream after a hard day. Ben and Jerry always comfort for the bike seat at the gym, thanks guys.
5. No matter how much you loved him or didn't love him it still hurts to get cheated on.
6. Getting cheated on SUCKS!!
7. Boys are dumb (I’ve become 10 again.)
8. Sometimes ruling the world isn't easy, share the power
9. I always hated getting told you gotta give a little to take a little, well I wanna be given a little before I give anything, I’ve been screwed over way to many times by being the first giver.
10. Finally sometimes all it takes is I’m sorry.

I sit here on my ugly $40.00 couch which is the comfiest thing in the world but yet holds no class, the queer eye guys would scream and cover it with a coat or start crying. It's a normal size, covered in what I think was a orange cover but now is just draped by a quilt my grandma made me when I first moved out, I'd like to say that there are just a few tears but not there is like 20 but the thing is still magically together anyhow it's comfy and that’s what matters after a long day. My boss Kim was totally on my ass today for no reason, I think she is jealous of my killer legs but maybe that just me, trying to make me, feel better. I work in a Hollywood agency that helps unknown actors meet the directors. I myself am just an assistant to the Kimberly Wallace aka pain the ass aka best friend of Steven Spielberg and many other top Hollywood a-listers. My job is to keep people informed of where to be at all times and make sure everyone has a full cup of coffee, wouldn't you just love my job. It almost is as bad as working at starbucks across the street. I know everyone there by first names because of my frequent visits everyday of the year. She had been stressing over a meeting with Danny Divito and June Peters thats tomorrow and just wanted someone to yell at, and guess who that winner was.
I'm sitting here drinking a cup of green tea and watching a movie on lifetime when I hear my bestfriend in the whole world come busting threw the front door.
"You'll never guess who I met today" Was yelled at me as she walked threw the door into her room to throw her various belongings on her bed and came and sat by me on the couch.
“Jesus" I smiled. “Funny, but no, come on guess really guess." She seems too excited for her own good but whatever.
“Brad Pitt " I say after a sip and a raised eye bowel.” Better Justin Timberlake." She gushed I thought she might explode because her face turned this really bright red color.
“And where did you meet the mighty Mr. Timberlake?" I couldn't help but ask; then again I did live in LA.
“At Luke’s piano recital. Luke and Jonathan who is Justin's little brother are friends. I knew sending Luke to that gifted school would pay off in the end." I laughed
" Em, I don't think Mr. Timberlake Gives money to his little brothers friends or dates his little brother’s friend’s big sister either. He likes girls who have plastic surgery and blonde hair, and are dumb. Take Britney Spears. Dumb. Carmon Diaz. Dumb. The list continues. No way would he want to date someone whose IQ is twice his anyway, he needs to feel supiouior so that his ego bubble doesn't burst." I hate being the voice of reason but someone has to be.
" Well fine then I guess you don't want to come to the party at the Timberlake house next week to celebrate the end of the year of school for the boys, Guess I’ll just have to invite Erica to come with me. " She smiled at me as I narrowed my eyes at her.
" You Hate her"
" But she'll go with me."
" You’re really going to his house. "
" Yes. His real house or just the house he is renting to pretend it's his real house so that we don't really know where he lives."
"I'll go but only because I’m your friend and I wouldn't want to have you spend the night with Erica and for his sake so he doesn't have to spend the night with Erica. "
" Right, for me. Bull."
I laughed and leaned in to the couch placing my eyes back on the screen of the touching lifetime movie.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki