The Assignment by JustinsCaramelSenorita


Number of reviews: 13
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Thanks for the reviews ..they are appreciated!

"Get this ...Justin Timberlake and Tanesha Jameson." Leann said to everyone at the lunch table. They were sitting outside, it was a lovely day, and they wanted to enjoy it the best way they could.

Tanesha groaned, she coughed a bit, almost choking on the French fry she just put in her mouth. "Let's not talk about that asshole. Please ...i'm trying to eat my lunch." She looked over her tray, the last thing she needed was her appetite ruined. She rubbed her hands together in anticipation, and then dug in.

"But we HAVE to, T.J." Max gave her a goofy smile, and poked her in her side. "I know you just love that."

"I couldn't believe my ears when I heard the news." Brad commented. He and Max were the only guys Tanesha associated with, that were outside of the family. They were hot, hell hotter than hot, enough to be in any clique they wanted to be. But they chose to hang out with her, she was beyond flattered.

"Great, the whole school is talking about it? God, since when was my life so NEED TO KNOW?" She shoved more fries in her mouth, swallowing too hard, she pounded her chest. She breathed out, good she was okay. She ate like a horse. It was amazing how much she could put back.

"Nesha, we hate the bastard, too. He IS shallow and a jerk ...but," Brynn looked at her best friend with uncertainty. She knew this subject was touchy with her, but decided to say it anyway. "Maybe your constant need to hate Justin is simply your heart telling you, you like him." This made Tanesha push her tray back, if anything could ever make her lose her appetite that was it.

"I do NOT like him, in any shape or form. I never have, I can't believe you'd say that to me." Her best friends were suppose to be on her side. Not accusing her of things that were simply ludicrous. Her hazel eyes became frantic, as though she was going to suffer from a severe panic attack, just the thought of ever liking Justin Timberlake, sent her emotions on overdrive. She'd never sink so low, as to even have a crush on him.

"See, Tanesha? You're so quick to get offended by the mention of liking Justin. There's nothing wrong with it. Brynn and I both can admit to thinking Justin is handsome. HE IS. You just won't admit it to yourself." Justin, handsome? He was an asshole, a dumbass, cocky, shallow, a pretty boy, conceited...the list goes on, but never did she think he was handsome. She huffed air out of her mouth, and crossed her arms.

There was no use in arguing with them. If she did, then that would be her getting offended, and that meant she liked him. And no matter what she said they were going to believe what they wanted to, anyhow. But if she just sat there, without a word to anyone, that meant she was over thinking it, meaning she really did like Justin. So, either way it was a LOSE-LOSE situation.

"Come on, guys," Brad interrupted. "If T.J says she doesn't like him, then she doesn't like him," He rested his arm across her shoulder. She smiled up at him, thankful that he was on her side. He smiled back down at her, squeezing her shoulder. "She could do way better than him." He turned to look at the rest of them.

"No one’s telling her to go off and marry the guy." Max countered, he too believed that somewhere deep down inside of Tanesha she did like him more than she let on. But he knew that Brad liked Tanesha, so he wouldn't push it too much.

"Besides ...She could easily get Justin if she wanted him." Everyone looked at Leann as if she lost her damn mind.

"How is that," Brynn yelped when she felt Tanesha's leg kneeing her. "Not that she would WANT to, but it's good to know how the hell Leann thinks she'd be able to."

"It's simple, a little bit of this, a little bit of that. And voila, Justin would be all over her. Tanesha is a pretty girl, in fact ONE of the prettiest girls in this school," Tanesha knew Leann was just saying that because she was her friend, she was bound to be biased.

"I would not change for that egotistical --."

"No one’s asking you to change for him, Nesha," Leann interrupted her before she could start on her little Justin hate party. "But ...you're a beautiful girl, wearing clothes that flatter you doesn't mean you're air headed. It just means that you care about your appearance. And that is in no way egotistical, because I care about my appearance but i'm not like any of those guys. Listen to me for a second," She grabbed her hands, and had her focus on what she was saying. "What about your glasses?"

"What about them?" Tanesha let go of one of her hands to feel the glasses on her face. Sure they had white scotch tape in the middle, but they were OLD. Things wear down after awhile. "If it ain't broken, don't fix it."

"That's just the thing, sweetie." Leann ran a finger over the middle of her glasses, and scrunched her nose up. "They ARE broke. What's wrong with getting a new pair, or even ...contacts."

"Contacts?! Are you really sitting her talking to me about getting CONTACTS!?" She yanked her other hand away from her, feeling self conscious, and fully aware that part of Leann was trying to change her. "Not only do I never plan on wearing contacts, but even if I wanted to, I don't like the thought of poking myself in the eye just to see better. You're the last person i'd expect to judge me on the way I look." She bit her lip in disappointment. It hurt to be criticized by the friend you had since grade school.

"Tanesha!” She shouted out. "I'm not judging you, I never do ...I just ...never mind, forget I brought it up." She shook her head and stared down at her lunch, picking at it.

No one brought up Justin the rest of lunch. Maybe Tanesha was being too harsh, but she knew how she felt, and Justin made it crystal clear on his feelings toward her. There's no way, NO WAY, either of them were going to like each other.

When hell freezes over, and pigs fly, WITH worms for eyes, that's when she'd ever have a single gracious feeling towards Justin.

.........................................................................................................

Tanesha made her way to her car; it was tiring day at school. She was suppose to be home 3 hours ago, but she continued to argue with Mr. Blevins about why Justin and her was just a bad idea. But that man just would NOT listen to reason.

She was ready for her mid-day nap. She craved sleep almost more than eating. Almost. Her tired legs walked her to her car, she put the key in the keyhole, she was just about to turn it when she heard footsteps approaching her. Her mind started thinking the worse, she was paranoid beyond belief, and her mind kept playing out worse case scenarios. At best, she was about to get jumped. But her mind kept telling her it was some rapist/serial killer who was going to sexually assault her than use her guts as new floor carpeting in his car. She anxiously turned around, gasping at the figure before her, and then realizing who it was, her heartbeat went back to normal.

"Shit!" She placed her key filled hands over her chest. "God, Justin, didn't your parents ever teach you not to sneak up on people. Oh wait," She hit her forehead, like she had just remembered something. "You'd have to have manners for that. Or at least give a flying fuck about anyone but yourself." She waited for Justin to respond, expecting some type of half-ass apology, but not all that surprised when she didn't get it.

"Listen, I did not come here for you to gawk at me," What the hell? She looks at him for not even half a minute and he considers that gawking. Oh, please. "I just came here to get some suggestions as to how we're gonna ever pass this project, without having to be near each other. I have a reputation to uphold, and being anywhere near you does nothing for that. But I can't afford to fail, so we need to come up with something." He stood quietly waiting for her to give him all the answers, as though she was his little nerd there to give him a passing grade.

"Let's get something straight ...I could give a rats ass about you passing or your "reputation"," She did air quotations, her keys jingling in the process. “ “Justin is a dickwad. The End." That's gotta give me what? At least... an easy C right? And even if it doesn't what do I care, i'm passing ALL of my classes so it looks like you're on your own." She turned around to get in her car, but Justin's hand turned her back towards him.

"I...can...not…afford...to...fail," Justin repeated, more slowly this time so she could absorb it. He couldn't believe he was standing here wasting his time when he could be making out with his girlfriend. If he didn't pass this class, he wouldn't get into college, and he wouldn't be making out with ANY hot college girls. He never wanted to admit that he needed her to pass, so he wouldn't. He never admitted to needing anything and this was a bad damn day to start. "We ...as in the BOTH of us, need to figure out something."

"Okay…maybe...you...didn't...understand...me…the...first...time ...I don't give a shit! Stop acting like i'm suppose to care whether or not you pass. You're only gonna waste your life away getting high and fucking every girl you see." She realized after she said it that she shouldn't have. She was doing exactly what everyone else does. Judges a person, nice or bad, she hated it all together. Maybe he aspired to be a doctor or something. There was talk over the years of this "magnificent" voice he held within, but he never showcased it. Which made her believe it wasn't as wonderful as people cut it out to be.

"When you stop ovulating and being a bitch, get at me. I don't have time for this." She watched him jog to his car and speed off. She watched even after that. Get at me? Who the hell talks like that? Did he actually say ovulating? She shook her head. Well, at least she got rid of him. Pass or Fail, she wasn't spending any unnecessary time with him.

End of story.

.........................................................................................................

Tanesha stepped in the house, closing the door behind her. She was just happy to be around family, and her house. She set her book bag by the door; she walked in smelling the lasagna that her mother must be cooking for dinner. She entered the living room expecting everyone to be in the kitchen, but unfortunately they had guest. She stopped dead in her tracks upon seeing HIM in HER house.

"What are YOU doing here?"

"Tanesha Ann Jameson!" Her mother scolded her. She narrowed her eyes at Justin when he snickered at her middle name. How im fucking mature.

"Ann?" He mouthed to her, his eyes showing he was dying to laugh out loud.

She was pleasantly surprised to see Lynn, though. She loved her; she just didn't love her son. Lynn and Justin were sitting on the loveseat, her mother patted a seat near her on the couch. She drug her feet over to the couch, and sat down. Not making any extra attempts to stare down Justin.

"Hi, Lynn." She somewhat remembered her manners.

"Good to see you, honey." Lynn reached over to give her a warm hug, all friendliness aside, it was obviously time to get down to business, whatever business that was. "The reason we're here is because Justin told me about this project that ya'll have together." This made Tanesha narrow her eyes at him once more. What did he do, get his mother to come over and plead his case to her?

"Lynn called me and at first we didn't know what we should do. We know that you have your problems, and I know how stubborn you can be, Nesha." She patted her daughter’s thigh.

"I also know how stubborn Justin can be at times. Seeing as senior year isn't all that important to ya'll, we figure you'd just skip the project all together," Lynn continued on. "But we will not have any of that; you've both been doing so well in school, we see no sense in stopping that now."

Justin was no one to beat around the bush, he was tired of them explaining he wanted to know what the hell was going on. "Ma, what is this about already?"

"Well, sweetie, after talking to Jane we've decided that for the rest of the school year, you're going to be staying with the Jameson's."

"What?!" Both teenagers stood up in an outrage. "How could you do this to me?!" They both screamed out to their parents. "This is all your fault!" They turned to each other.

Justin's eyes traveled to Hanna's ass, when he seen her walk into the room, and pass through to the kitchen. "Okay." He said in a daze. Tanesha looked over to the short shorts her sister was wearing.

"She has a boyfriend you know." She informed him with her hands crossed. He gave her a confused glance, before turning to look at Hanna exit the room. She didn't even give him a passing glance. She was too hot for words.

"She who?" Justin discreetly wiped the drool escaping his mouth.

"She, Hanna."

"Oh, does she? Well, shit, maybe you need to get one. Your bitchy behavior might disappear if you got laid once in awhile." Tanesha couldn't help but to open her mouth in shock.

"Justin Randall Timberlake!"

Tanesha snorted. "Randall?" She asked him. Wonder what the football team would think of Randall as a middle name? That's as southern as they come. Of course, Ann was no better, but at least she wasn't alone.

"Ma," He turned to beg her not to make him endure this. "Anything but this, you can't make me stay here!"

"There's no sense in you two arguing about this," Jane answered for his mom. "It's a done deal. I won't hear another thing out of YOU, young lady."

"Tanesha, your mom said you can come over to help Justin pack his things. It's part of the bonding process." Bonding process? Were they FOR REAL?"

"Are ya'll for real?" She repeated this time out loud. They both nodded. Apparently they were VERY pleased with themselves.

Lynn hugged Jane goodbye, then her and her son disappeared outside in the car to wait for Tanesha.

"Well, i'm not going. You can't make me go pack with someone. I have rights, you know?! And you're violating ALL of them."

"Girl, if you don't get your behind outside." She gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek, like that was going to make everything better. She retired to the kitchen to finish the cooking.

.........................................................................................................

Tanesha watched Justin throw all of his things into suitcases. Not once did she even offer to help with anything. Why should she? When did he ever help her do anything? It was driving her insane how he didn't fold, just threw. But she only leaned against the wall, pretending not to listen to his phone conversation.

Justin sat on his bed for a minute to rest. "Baby, believe me I don't want to stay over there either. But i'm being forced, too." Wah, wah, wah. She watched in disgust at his bottom lip poking out. Making him look like some fucked up gorilla, an ugly gorilla at that. And that's saying something seeing as all gorillas are butt ugly.

Bored with the conversation, figuring the only thing Brooke Davis could ever talk about is herself or her cheerleading, she moseyed her way over to his computer desk. She picked up a picture frame that was baby blue and said 'BeSt BuDs' it had Trace and Justin when he was younger. They were all muddy and not too mention very naked. If she didn't hate him so much, she could admit that he was cute. But she did, so she didn't. Seeing a picture frame replicated just like that except in pink, she picked it up expecting to find him and Brooke making out or something, except it said 'BeSt BuDs', too.

Wait ...if she didn't know any better she'd say that was her in a pink tutu, standing next to a smiling Justin. She narrowed her eyes, to get a better vision. THAT WAS HER! Before she could mentally write down another thing to call Justin fucked up about, he snatched the picture away from her. She didn't even realize his lame phone conversation was over.

"My mom makes me keep it." He told her. He opened one of the computer drawers and threw it in there. Why wasn't it in there to begin with? Guessin' he wasn't expecting to have her all up in his room like that …but it still should've been in the drawer. She didn't have ANY pictures of Justin, and she never planned on that collection growing.

"Oh." Was all she said, not really believing him, but not wanting to stress the subject. She remembered that day, though. They were what? Four or five. And they were playing Princess. A game she begged him into playing. She was the Princess and he was the Prince. And Trace would always capture her, and Justin would have to rescue her, because he was her ...prince. Okay, ew, no more flashbacks. Standing in an awkward silence, Justin decided to finish packing his things.

"I can't believe i'm being forced into staying at your house." He mumbled underneath his breath, but she still heard it.

"Which brings me to the rules," She placed her slender fingers on her hips. "You will not treat me like dirt in MY own home. You may speak to me like i'm shit at school, but this is MY family, MY territory, and I will not be disrespected. The best thing for us to do is ignore one another. Which, I know for me will be easy. You're not hard to ignore."

"As if i'd want to talk to you," He packed up the rest of his things and started moving them to the door. "Besides, i'm only there for Hanna."

"Hanna?" She scoffed. "Maybe you didn't get the memoir but HANNA hates your guts. I don't know why you even try, but whatever's clever." She shrugged her shoulders. That's one of the things she hated about Justin, he was such a player, or he thought he was. But someone needed to tell him he wasn't that good at it, because she was sure that Brooke knew he cheated around on her.

"Hello!" He screamed in her ear, which made her jump like ten feet up. "God, I said are you going to help me take these to the car?" She didn't answer she just started picking up suitcases and hauling them to the car.

"Did ya'll have a good time?" Lynn asked her before she went outside. Tanesha just gave her a weak 'sure', before exiting the house. She threw them in the trunk and sat in the car. He could get the rest. She turned to see him struggling with three; do you think she helped him? She had to admit, they had a very pretty home. Justin must've been living it up. Tanesha wasn't living in a shack, but it was nowhere near as spacious and glamorous as theirs seemed to be.

She was just glad when Lynn was taking her home, or THEM home. She can't believe that Justin was staying in HER home. She was gonna slip into depression WAY before the end of the school year.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki