Contest of Dreams by Bassra


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Devon Sawa, host of the Miss Philippines 2003 contest, stood in front of the huge crowd, with four girls behind him and two girls on his right, already named, third and fourth. “The runner up, of the Miss Philippines 2003 is contestant number 6!”

Esther turned and hugged her best friend Michelle before walking up to collect her sash and a bouquet of flowers. Esther and Michelle had been friends forever. They did everything together, and one of those things was entering this contest. No matter what the outcomes would be, first, second or nothing at all, they’d go wherever the other had to go. Even if it was to stay home or go on the mystery trip.

Michelle stood there with butterflies flying about in her stomach. There were only three girls left and only one of those three would be the 2003 Miss Philippine. Michelle looked at the other contestants. On her left was Christina, and on her right was Britney. Michelle held her breath when Devon bought the microphone up to his mouth.

“And the winner, of the Miss Philippines 2003 is…. Contestant number 4!” A huge roar of cheers, screams and applause arose from the crowd.

Michelle felt Christina and Britney hug her with a great force she had stumbled back a small bit.

‘Contestant number 4…4…that’s me!” It finally clicked. She is the Miss Philippines for 2003. She graciously walked up to Devon and gave him a hug. The past winner placed the crown on her head, the sash around her and gave her a bouquet of a dozen red roses. Devon held out his arm and Michelle linked her arm within his. He led her down the catwalk and back to the main stage. He then let her go to go back down the catwalk to do her final walk.

Michelle was in tears as she stood there and waved at the crowd. Everyone was standing on her feet. She saw all her supporters and then she saw her mum in tears, overwhelmed with pride and happiness.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Michelle leaned over to Esther and said, “Oh my god Esther, we are going to Orlando, Florida!”

“I know!” Esther replied back excitedly.

Here they were, sitting first class on a plane to Orlando, Florida. That had been the mystery flight for the winner and runner-up. The trip itself was the flight to Orlando for a whole week, to attend the MTV awards and the after party. It really wasn’t much, but to the girls, it was all they could ask for.

“Look out Orlando, here we come!” Michelle said as the plane taxied out onto the runway.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki