Contest of Dreams by Bassra


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


They got off the plane and saw a guy holding a sign saying Michelle & Esther Miss Phil. They walked to the man and he told them that he was Ryan, their chauffeur for their duration in Orlando. He led them to the baggage claim were he picked up both of their bags and led them out to the awaiting limo. There was a lady in a business suit, standing at the door to the limo. She had short dirty blonde hair, pushed away from her face with dark sunglasses. She stood about 5’7”; she wore a black knee-length skirt, white blouse and a long sleeved black jacket. On her feet was a pair of plain black three inch heels. The girls walked closer to her as Ryan put their bags in the trunk.

“Hey guys, I’m Rachael, and I’m here to tell you what’s going on for the duration of your stay.” She reached out her hand and shook Michelle’s then Esther’s. “Firstly, welcome to Orlando and I hope you enjoy the time you have here. Currently we’re off to the hotel to unload the baggage and you can use some of that time to freshen up and anything else you need to do. After that, we shall go shopping!”

Smiles graced their faces. For the rest of the journey to the Grand Hotel, Michelle and Esther just took in the passing streets, asking Rachael as many questions as they could.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Okay girls, we are going to go shopping for your MTV Awards dresses, all expenses paid for and then you are free for the rest of the day to do whatever you want to do. So let’s go shopping girls!” Rachael said to the two girls sitting on the end of the bed. The hotel room had a sitting area, self contained kitchen, two queen beds, and a bathroom with a spa. The girls picked up their handbags and headed downstairs.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next day “ day of the MTV Awards

“Okay girls.” It was 10am and Michelle and Esther were still in their pyjamas when Rachael turned up fully dressed and bursting with energy. “The plan for today is after lunch, downstairs at the beauty parlour, you are getting your nails done at 1, at 2 you have your hair and make-up and then back up here to be ready by 4:30, to be at the Awards before 5. Sound good?” The girls just nodded and mumbled a few words. “Well, you can go back to sleep, but I’ll call back here at 12:30 to make sure you are awake. Talk to you then.” Rachael turned and left the room, leaving the two girls fall back on the bed and sleep.

At 12:30pm

Rachael knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Michelle opened the door and let Rachael in.

“Nice to see you girls out of bed.” Rachael commented.

“Whatever.” Esther replied.

“Are you coming with us to the Awards?” Michelle asked Rachael.

“Yeah, I wouldn’t let you go to that think on your own; it’s a scary place to be by yourself.”

“Oh thank you, you do so much for us.” Michelle said as she hugged Rachael.

“Well, you girls better be off downstairs to your beauty session. See you back here at 4:30. Have fun.” Rachael said as she walked out the door with Michelle and Esther not too far behind.

4:30pm that afternoon “ 1 hour before the show starts.

“Oh my god you girls look great!” Rachael said as soon as she walked through the hotel door. Michelle was standing there in a red two piece strapless dress. On the bodice was large dimontis at the top and gradually got small and more spaced apart as it went to the bottom of the skirt which flowed out and reached the floor. On her feet was a pair of silver shoes, with dimontis across the top and a clear sole. Her hair was pulled back into a French braid and her make up was light, but bright red lipstick.

Esther was wearing a deep green halter neck full length dress. On the front was a stitched on vine with white flowers and bulbs. The vine and leaves where stitched in a darker green than the dress. On her feet was a pair of white strappy shoes. Her hair was half up half down, slightly curled. Her make up was natural with green eye shadow.

“So do you!” Michelle exclaimed, giving Rachael a hug. Rachael was wearing a strapless denim dress but it had different types of blue denim colours in a rough patchy kind of pattern. It was superb. She had a pair of platform shoes, with the sides and straps that wrapped up her leg made out of denim. Her hair was given the look that there was a constant breeze going through her hair.

“Basic, I know, but I love it.” Rachael said as she gave Esther a hug. “Let’s go and wow the reporters, shall we?!” The three girls headed down to the awaiting limo.

Waiting in the limo line at the awards.

The limos slowed down and came to a crawl as the limos lined up to unload their passengers. After moving again, the door opened and just outside the door was the red carpet. There was a long line of barricades with the fans and reporters behind them. Rachael was first out, followed by Esther, then Michelle.

Esther leaned closer to Rachael and whispered, “Oh my god, check out the cameras and reporters!”

Michelle came up and said, “Oh god, I’ve got butterflies in my stomach! What if I fall?”

“Girls, calm down. Just play it cool and it’ll all go smoothly.” Rachael said, reassuring the two girls. “We can’t just stand here looking like dorks, let’s walk the walk.” The three girls walked down the red carpet, getting stopped by a reporter “ Carson Daly.

“Tonight we have three lovely ladies walking the red carpet tonight. One we already know. Rachael, how are you?” Carson asked Rachael who stood in the middle, Esther on her left and Michelle on her right.

“I’m fine Carson, how are you?”

“I’m great. Now you must tell us, the last time you walked down the carpet was with *NSYNC, now you come and grace us all with two lovely ladies. You must introduce them to us.”

“Okay, well, both of these girls entered the Miss Philippine 2003 contest, and here we have the runner-up Esther and the winner, Michelle.” I said, pointing to the girls respectively.

“Well, Esther and Michelle, you have made an impact on the red carpet. How do you feel right now?” Carson said, putting the microphone up to Michelle firstly.

“Right now, really scared.”

“And you Esther?” Carson asked.

“Overwhelmed actually.”

“Guess who’s coming up the red carpet now!” Carson said, looking over out shoulders. We all turned to see *NSYNC step out of a limo. The cameras went wild.

“Oh god.” Esther quietly mumbled.

“Well, we better be off.” I said to Carson.

“No, hand on. We’ll wait for the guys and you can have a reunion and you can introduce the girls to the menaces.” Carson said.

Chris looked up the carpet to see how far away the door was to judge how much longer he had to see stars in his eyes from the cameras. He stopped judging when he saw Rachael. “Hey guys, it’s Rachael.” He pointed up to Rachael, looking back at them.

The guys quickly made their way up to where Rachael was standing. Each of the guys gave Rachael a hug.

Once the hugs were over, Rachael introduced Esther and Michelle. “Okay guys, this is Esther. She’s the runner-up of the 2003 Miss Philippines contest and the winner Michelle.”

“Oh beauty pageants.” Joey said.

“Watch your mouth Joe.” Rachael said. “Look, we must get going, we are holding up the line.”

“How about we escort you lovely ladies in?” JC said, already standing next to Michelle.

“I don’t know.” Rachael said with uncertainty.

“Oh please!” Chris begged like a little kid.

“Fine!” Rachael said, giving in. “I hope you girls don’t mind.”

“Na, I’m cool, are you?” Esther asked Michelle.

“Yeah, I’m cool.” Michelle said.

“Let’s go.” Joey said, holding out his arm for Esther to take. Chris came up on the other side of her with his arm ready to take, so she took both. Michelle had Justin and JC on either arm, while Rachael was quite happy with Lance all to herself.

“So, that’s the reason why you left us.” Lance said to Rachael as they made their way through the doors.

“Yep.” Rachael said. Lance and Rachael stopped to look at the seating arrangements. Like it wasn’t destiny, the three of them were sitting with the five of them. “Who set this up?”

“We did, of course. We wanted to know if it was a good reason why you left us.” Joey said, standing in front of us. He’d been listening to the last five minutes of the conversation.

“Fine then.” Rachael said, looking at the seating arrangements once again. From left to right it went; Chris, Esther, Joey, JC, Michelle, Justin, herself and then Lance. The eight of them made their way to their seats and waited for the show to start.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

At the after party.

“Care for a dance?” A voice asked.

She turned around and standing in front of her was the one and only, Nick Carter, holding out his hand. “Yeah sure.” Michelle replied. She took his hand and got up of her seat. He led her to the dance floor and started dancing together.

Within five minutes, Michelle was suddenly standing alone on the dance floor. Nick had gone off to dance with Christina Aguilera. She looked at her surroundings. Joey was dancing with Esther, Chris was grooving away with Gwen Stefani, Justin and Britney Spears were together having a couple of drinks, Lance and Rachael were talking quietly in a dark corner looking very comfortable together and JC was no where in sight. She thought about going to join Justin and Britney when a voice stopped her.

“You wanna dance?” Michelle turned to the owner of the voice. It was JC. She looked into his eyes with her own and was lost in a sea of blue. JC broke her thoughts by saying, “I promise I won’t leave you stranded.”

“Okay.” Was all that Michelle could manage to say. Then as if on cue, Mandy Moore’s, ‘I Wanna Be with You’ came over the speakers. JC moved closer to Michelle and wrapped his arms around her waist. Michelle moved her arms to settle around her neck.

“I know this is gonna sound weird but,” JC started, “I’m holding a barbeque and my friends and family are gonna be there and I was wondering if you’d like to come?”

“I don’t know.” Michelle said. “I’ve only known you for like five hours or something.”

“Well, this way we’ll get to know each other a bit more.”

“Okay.” Michelle said, finally giving in.

“Good.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki