Contest of Dreams by Bassra


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Three days later – JC’s barbeque.

The three girls were all invited along with the five guys and their families and a few friends. As the introductions progressed, the number of names in their heads were starting to jumble together.

“This here,” Joey said, wrapping his arms around a lady about late 40’s or so, “is my mum. Mum, you remember Rachael, and this is Esther and –“

“Michelle.” His mum finished for him.

“Yeah, how’d you know?” Joey asked quite stunned. Michelle was just standing there in complete shock.

“There’s something I haven’t told you Joey. You see, I had an affair a long time ago.” She looked at her son. “Your father knows about it and he forgives me. But Michelle’s father has been keeping in touch with me, sending photos, writing letters and calling me of her progress. He told me that she won the Miss Philippines contest and sent me a photo with her wearing her crown and sash.” She opened up her purse and fair enough, there was a photo of Michelle with her crown and sash on, holding the roses. It was taken when she was at the end of the catwalk, waving at the crowd. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner honey. I didn’t want to wreck your career or jeopardise her life. So Joey, this is Michelle, your half sister.”

Joey and Michelle stared back at their mum, “WHAT!”

“I know it’s a shock, but hey, it’s better late then never. And before you ask Michelle. The person you have been calling mum, didn’t actually come into your life until you were about 10 months or so. But I’ll understand if you still call her mum.”

“What’s happening?” Joey looked up and saw Justin standing there with a burger in hand. By this stage, everyone had their attention on Joey, Michelle and their mum.

“Michelle’s my half-sister.” Joey plainly put it.

The whole audience yelled out, “WHAT?!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Michelle, Michelle! It’s time to wake up and get ready for the contest!” Michelle opened her eyes and saw Esther standing over her.

“Man, what a weird dream.” Michelle said, getting out of bed.

“Our numbers came in the post this morning. I’m contestant number six and your number four.” Esther replied, putting Michelle’s number on her bed.

“What?” Michelle asked in disbelief. She looked down at her number. “This is all way too freaky.”



The End


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki