Prom Partner by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


For the whole week, the guys and I were going to the theme parks, shopping centres, to the movies, just driving around, doing whatever came to mind. It was 10am Friday morning and the guys were leaving later that night at 11pm. The guys were all packed and had their bags near the door, ready to be picked up.

“What are your plans for when you get to Orlando?” I asked the guys.

“Well, once we get back, it’s Christmas break for us, and we go and see our families and have Christmas with them. But we have the Jive Christmas party on at some time, and then there is the New Year’s party on the 31st.” JC said.

“Fun.” I said.

“Oh well, you get used to it. And then we are in Hawaii from the 3rd of January to about the 10th, and then we are back on tour from the 12th.” Justin added.

“Even better.” I said.

There was a small space of silence. “Do you wanna come on tour with us?” JC asked out of the blue.

“What?” Not being sure that I actually heard right.

“Do you wanna come on tour with us?” Joey repeated.

“You sure?” I asked them all.

“Yeah, it’ll be cool! We’ll have so much fun!” Chris getting really hyperactive over it.

“Why?”

“Well,” Lance started, “after all, you did say that you wanted to go to Orlando once you finished school.”

“Lance and I talked about it, and we were thinking of actually getting you a job on tour with us.” JC added.

“After all, you did say that you wanted and outdoorsy type of job and you didn’t want to go to the same work place day in and day out.” Lance finished.

“You sure?” I asked the guys.

“Yeah.” All five voices said.

“So you gonna come with us or not?” Justin asked me.

I sat there for a while, quiet, thinking about the whole thing. The guys looked at me eagerly, awaiting my response. “Ok, I’ll do it.” I said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“I can’t believe that I’m actually doing this.” I said, to myself.

Joey over heard me and said, “You can’t back out on us now.” We were currently sitting at the airport, waiting to board our plane. Joey was sitting on my left, Justin and Chris had gone to the cafe to get something to eat, JC and Lance had gone to the gift shop.

“No, I’m not going to back out on you guys. I love you all too much to do that.” I said and Joey placed his right arm around my shoulders.

“That good cause we all love you too.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The plane flight was reasonably quiet for the most part. Everyone was asleep except for myself, Justin and Ruben. I was sitting against the window, with Chris sitting on my left, drooling on my shoulder. JC was snoring directly behind me and Joey was in a deep sleep, breathing heavily next to him. Justin was across from us in the isle seat with Ruben next to the window. Justin was quietly reading a magazine while Ruben listened to his discman. Lance sat behind Justin next to the window with Paul on his right. Lance was sleeping like a baby and Paul had small yet annoying snore. Dave sat in front of me, with his head on a pillow against the window.

“This is so annoying.” I quietly said, making sure I didn’t wake up the others.

“What is?” A voice said. I looked over the top of Justins curls and saw Lance looking at me.

“Well, apart from the fact that I have Chris, drooling on my shoulder, everyone else is practically snoring around me, and I guess the main thing that’s annoying is the fact my arm is dead.” I said, still in a whispering voice.

“Yeah well, you’ll get used to it. Trust me, you will.” He said. “Let me help you out a bit.” Justin got out of his seat and knelt down beside Chris. “Chris, buddy.” Justin said, softly into Chris’ ear. “Ok, you are gonna do a favour for us okay.” Chris just moved his head, of my shoulder, and pretended to look at Justin, but with his eyes closed. “You are gonna undo your belt, stand up, walk over to Justins seat.” Justin stopped and looked up at me with an evil grin on his face. “Then, when you get there, you are gonna count to five and then scream out ‘Iceberg, dead a head!’ and then sit down in Justin’s seat and sleep there. Okay buddy, go.” As if on cue Chris undid his belt and stood up. He then walked over to Justin’s seat and Justin sat where Chris previously was. “Wait for it.” Justin said. We both listened to Chris count to five.

“One...two...three...four...five...ICEBERG DEAD AHEAD!” Chris screamed out. Everyone in the plane woke up and looked at Chris with a real pissed off look on their faces. Justin and I sat in our seats and laughed really hard, we were at the stage of crying.

“Shut up J!” Joey said and bought a pillow over the top of Justin’s seat and slammed it into his head.

“Ow!” Justin said, and rubbed his head.

“You deserved it.” Joey mumbled as he got comfortable and tried to get back to sleep.

“Ha ha.” I teasingly said to Justin and pointed at him. I was then hit on the head by JC’s pillow. “Hey! What was that for?”

“Shut up the both of ya and get some sleep.” JC mumbled, already with his head resting on the pillow against the window.

“Fine.” I said and fixed up my hair. JC had messed up my hair when he hit me on the head with the pillow.

“Don’t worry,” Justin quietly said, “you and me, will pay `em back later.” He said, sinking lower in his seat.

“You betcha!” I said. “Night.”

“Night.” Justin said, resting his head on his propped arm. The rest of the flight was peaceful and quiet. Only a few murmurs where heard.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“So what exactly am I going to do while I’m here?” I asked the guys when we were sitting in the van, dropping everyone off at there own house. I was going to be the last one dropped off the Chariot hotel in the middle of Orlando.

“Whatever you feel like actually. Most of us will be around, you can call us if you need us. Do you have our numbers?” JC said.

“Nope.” I said, pulling out my phone from the back pocket of my jeans. I chucked the phone at Chris. “Whack it in.” I said. Each guy added their home, page and mobile numbers into my phone. “Thanks.” I said as Justin handed the phone back to me.

“This is my stop, so I’ll catch y’all later.” Justin climbed out of the van and reached back in for his duffle bag. He then gave a little wave and walked to his front door. The passenger numbers slowly decreased. Justin was first, then Joey, Lance and then Chris. JC was the only one left besides me and the driver.

“So what are your plans for the day and tomorrow?” JC asked, looking directly at me.

“Well,” I started, “I’m going to the hotel and have a look around and then tomorrow I was going to go window shopping and check out what stores are around. I gotta go window shopping cause I need money to go shopping and I need a job to get the money. So I’m settling with window shopping.”

“Wow, hope you have fun. Well, this is where I get off.” JC said. He reached over and kissed my cheek. “Have fun and don’t forget to call okay. If it’s to talk or because you are bored, just call.”

“Okay.” I said. He got out of the van with his duffle bag over his shoulder.

He waved and said, “See ya later.” He then shut the door and the van took off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I walked to my room, unlocked the door with my keycard and opened the door. Amazingly enough, my bags were already in the room. I looked to the coffee table and saw a huge bouquet of flowers. I moved a little closer and saw a blue envelope sticking out of the top. I pulled it out and saw Rachael written on the front in a silver pen. I turned it around and pulled out the card. On the front it said, Welcome to the family! ‘Oh god’ I thought to myself. I opened it and saw five separate messages, all having their own little space.

Hey Cutie, (gotta be different)
I know you couldn’t wait to get rid of us all, but you are gonna put up with us for a long time yet! Okay, there’s a barbeque, my house, December 11th, 10 o’clock. Hope you can make it, give us a call so we can arrange some stuff. Love JC.

Hey BabyG,
I hope you enJOEY your stay here and make sure you’ve got your clubbing gear ready and you are I are gonna go clubbing “ I know all the good spots. Love Joe. P.S. I reckon I’m pretty smart with the whole enJOEY thing, don’t you? Call me and let me know.

Hey BG,
I know how much you want to go to DisneyWorld “ from my sources, and who else better to go with than me? Okay, the plans are already made, just you and me, DisneyWorld, December 12th, pick you up at 8am. I know we’ll have fun. Don’t forget to call. Love Chris.

Hey Baby,
I gotta say firstly, thanks for the wonderful time I had at your prom. The only way I can think of thanking you is taking you horse riding with me from the 14th to the 17th. But, I gotta ask my girlfriend Shannon if she wants to come, is that alright with you? If not, give me a call and we can arrange something else. Well, just call me for the sake of calling. Love Lance.

Hey BabyGirl,
There is a surprise for on top of your pillow, so go and have a look. Love Justin. P.S. Only if you already haven’t seen it.

‘Hmm,’ I said to myself, ‘short and sweet.’ I followed Justin’s orders and went into the bedroom. I got to the bed and looked at the pillow. There was another envelope. I opened it and pulled out the letter that was inside.

Hey BabyGirl,
You found my little surprise. I hope you enjoy getting pampered because at 2pm...

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was already 1:30pm.

...you have an appointment downstairs at the beauty salon for a premium package. I have no idea what it is, but they said it was a good package to pick. Also, if you haven’t seen it, I’ve given you my credit card so you can go shopping. Please use it and don’t worry cause I have other credit cards. My pin is 54876, and I do expect money to be gone. Just spoil yourself. If you feel bad, you can pay me back when you get a job. But I don’t want you to, but I’m giving you that option. Well, I think it’s time for you to go downstairs for some pamper time. Give me a call, and we can go shopping together sometime. Love Justin

“These guys are way to much.” I said. I glanced at the clock. It was 1:40pm. “I’m going for a quick shower then I’m off downstairs.” I said, going to my bags to get myself out a pair of denim shorts and a white singlet top. After my shower, I headed downstairs.

I glanced at my watch, 1:58pm. “Just on time.” I mumbled. I got to the desk and said, “Hi, I have an appointment at 2pm.”

The girl looked at the appointment book on the computer and then turned to me. “Ah, Ms Valmont, you have a premium package, so Charlie here will start you off.” A girl came out from behind the girl at the desk. She had brown hair pulled back into a pony tail and dark brown eyes.

“Hi, I’m Charlie. Follow me please.” She said, walking down a small hall. I followed her down the hall and into a small room. I figured I was getting either a manicure or a pedicure cause there was nail polish bottles around the room. “Okay, firstly, I’m giving you a pedicure and Sonia here is giving you a manicure. If you’d just sit down in this chair.” Charlie said pointing to what looked like a dentist chair. As soon as I sat down, the girls went to work.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki