Prom Partner by Bassra


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I came out four hours later, with newly painted finger and toe nails, full body massaged, facial and a full body something or rather where they put this gunk on me and wrapped me up in what looked like giant alfoil, and made me lie there and sweat. I looked at my finger nails. They were painted silver with a blue French tip. I also had a white rose nail sticker on my ring finger on each hand. My toe nails were just painted silver. I felt like a new person when I came out, I was relaxed and refreshed. I walked to the elevator and pressed the up button. I looked towards the front door and noticed that the sun was starting to go down. The doors dinged and I stepped into the elevator, pressed the button for the eleventh floor and felt my phone ring as soon as the doors closed. I looked at the ID and it said Sexy Beast. The only person I could think of it being was Joey.

“Hello?”

“Hey BabyG.”

“I thought it was you. Whatcha up to?”

“Just sitting around watching TV, you?”

“Just going up to my room cause I just spent four hours in the beauty parlour.”

“So you are all beautied up, ready to go clubbing.”

“Well, if you call a ratty old pair of shorts and a white singlet top clubbing gear, then yeah.”

“Where are you now?” Joey asked.

“Just getting off the elevator...walking down the hall...unlocking my door...opening it...now I’m walking into my bedroom and...” I stopped dead in my tracks when I looked at my bed.

“And you looked at your bed to find a whole new outfit, shoes and accessories.” Joey finished the sentence for me. I still stood there with my mouth open and in the same spot I was standing. “You like?” Joey asked.

“Huh? What oh yeah.”

“That’s good.”

“God I hate you guys.” I said, walking to my bed and admiring the outfit. It was a pair of black pants that flared out at the bottom. At the bottom of the pants and around the waist band was bright yellow tassels. The tassels were only like five millimetres wide, about five centimetres long and only millimetres apart. The black halter neck top had the same yellow tassels across the top of the back and straight across the front. It then crossed at the front and around the bottom of the top. There was a pair of black strappy three inch high heeled shoes on the bed beside the pants.

“Oh so you hate us now?” Joey asked, trying to sound shocked.

“You know I don’t, but why do you guys do so much for me?” I asked him running my fingers through the tassels on my top.

“Because we just do.” He paused for a moment before he spoke again. “Better get ready cause we are coming around in thirty minutes and taking you out on your first night in Orlando.”

“Where are you taking me?”

“It’s a surprise. Just be ready, okay?”

“Yeah okay. Well in that case I gotta go and get ready, so I’ll see you in half an hour?”

“Yep, see ya then. Bye.”

“Bye.” I said, ending the phone call and chucking the phone done on the bed. I walked to my bag and pulled out some underwear and went into the bathroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After my shower, I came back into the room in the hotel bathrobe. I put on my pants and my top and went back into the bathroom to do my hair. I pulled my hair up into a high pony tail, applied some brown eye shadow on and some lips gloss. I went back into my room when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and saw Justin standing there with a white bandana, white wifebeater with a black button up shirt, but he left it unbuttoned, a pair of cargos and a pair of white Nike sneakers.

“You ready?” He asked.

“Hang on, I just have to get my shoes on and then get my purse. You can come in if you want.” I said, leaving the door open and walking back into my room. I sat down on the end of the bed a started putting on my shoes and saw Justin leaning against the door frame looking at me. “What?” I asked him.

“You look good.”

I gave him a small smile and said, “Thanks.” I finished putting on my shoes, stood up and fixed my top. I then walked over to my bedside table, picking up my mobile. I brushed past Justin and walked to the couch, picking up a small black handbag, putting my mobile inside, making sure I had my purse and my keycard inside. “Let’s go.” I said. I walked out of the room with Justin following me. I made sure the door was locked before heading to the elevator.

“The others are waiting in the car downstairs.” Justin said as the elevator doors opened and we stepped on.

“Okay.” The doors shut and we made our decent down to the lobby. The doors opened and we stepped out. Justin placed his right hand on my lower back and we started walking to the doors to the awaiting limousine.

I heard a scream and felt Justin’s hand tense up and a small groan come from his mouth. Three young girls, around the age of about ten, came running up to us. Justin plastered on a smile for the girls. “OH MY GOD! YOU’RE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!” “I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S YOU!” CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?” “CAN I HAVE A PICTURE?” All these different sentences came out of the girls mouths all at once. I let out a small laugh, making it not noticeable to the three girls. The girls shoved their Celebrity CD’s and pens in front of him.

“Hey,” Justin said, “what’s your name.”

The girl stood there stunned for a while before she answered. “I’m Carli. C-a-r-l-i.” She spelt it out to him as he wrote To Carli, love Justin.

“Hey, my name’s Becky. B-e-c-k-y.” Justin wrote the same message, except it was To Becky.

“Hey Justin, my name is Debbie. D-e-b-b-i-e.” Justin wrote the same message yet again. “Can we have a picture?” She asked.

“Sure.” Debbie gave her camera to Becky and ran beside Justin, wrapping her arm around his waist, smiling from ear to ear. Debbie’s picture was first, then Becky’s, followed by Carli. They then decided to have photo with them all in it. Debbie looked at me. I was standing away watching Justin interact with the three girls. “Can you take the picture for us?’

“Um, sure.” I said, taking the camera out of her hand. Justin had Becky on his right, Carli on his left and Debbie was standing in front of him. Justin had has arms around Becky and Carli’s shoulders and looked at me with an apology look in his eyes. I just smiled and held the camera up to my eye. Justin put on his fake smile and looked at the camera. I took the picture and handed the camera back to Debbie.

“Oh my god! Thank you so much.” The girls turned and hurriedly walked away, talking so fast their sentences came out as one big word. They couldn’t get over the fact that they had saw Justin Timberlake.

“I am so sorry about that.” Justin said, walking over to me.

“Don’t sweat it Justin. You brightened up their day. You should be proud.” I said. We continued walking and he placed his hand back to where he had it on my back. We reached the car and he opened the door and let me in first. I slid across the back seat next to Lance and Justin came in behind me and sat on my right. I looked around and saw that the guys were practically wearing the same thing, but different colours.

The ride to our destination was mainly filled with small talk and the occasional group talk. I felt the car come to a stop and Justin got out of the car. Before I could get out, JC, Joey and Chris pushed their way through and got out. I then got out and stopped as soon as I got out. The guys were taking me to a Latin and jive dance club. “The deal is, you get out of the car and move to the side, not stand in the doorway.” I turned and saw Lance sitting on the edge of the seat. I didn’t realise that as soon as I stood up, I stopped, leaving no room for Lance to get out.

“Oh god, sorry.” I said and stepped out of the way. He got out, shut the door and the limo then drove away.

“Let’s go.” He said. “They’re starting without us.” I hadn’t even noticed that the other guys had gone into the club. He took my right hand in his left and led me to the club entrance.

We made our way over to the table that the guys were sitting at. I let go of Lance’s hand, intending to sit down. Before I got the chance to, Justin jumped up and said “Time for that Latin lesson!” I quickly put my bag down on the table as Justin dragged me to the dance floor. “Okay, what first?”

I showed Justin the moves that I knew and within no time, he had it down pact and we were dancing them with no mistakes. “Okay, I gotta go and get a drink.” Justin turned and went for the bar. He left me on the dance floor. Soon, the Latin song finished and a jive song started playing through the speakers. I was on the look out for one of the guys, but one of them found me first.

“Care for a dance?” I turned to find myself facing Lance holding out his hands.

“Sure.” I said, taking his hands. “Do you know any jive?” I asked him.

“I’m sure you can teach me.” He gave a smile and waited for me to start. I taught him the footwork firstly. He got that much and then I taught him the rest. Soon enough, we were spinning and dancing around, laughing and having a good time. By the end of the night, all five guys knew some Latin and jive. I danced with Justin and Lance four times, Joey and Chris three times, and JC five times. We were the last people in the club and looking very comfortable. The guys were in there pants and wifebeater and my feet were hurting from the new shoes, so I had my shoes off.

“Gotta love it when you know the owner of the club.” JC said as we were dancing for the sixth time.

“You know the owner?” I asked him.

“Yeah, we went to high school together. He was one of my friends.” JC said, spinning me.

“Cool.” I said.

“Let’s get a drink.” JC said leading me over to the table where the other guys were. I slid in next to Lance who was leaning against the wall. JC then sat next to me. Justin was across from Lance and Joey was next to him. Chris then pulled up a chair and joined us. We sat and talked for a bit, having a few drinks. All night I just settled with coke, lemon lime and bitters and one Strongbow sweet.

“Thanks for giving us dance lessons tonight.” Lance said, placing his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in to kiss the top of my forehead.

“No problem.” I said, resting my head on his chest. The guys kept talking and before I knew it, I fell asleep on Lance’s chest, breathing in his scent. It was only faint but it was still there. The guys let me sleep there for a while, before they started to wake me up.

“Rachael, wake up girl.” Lance said softly into my ear. The guys were starting to stand up. They were putting on their button up shirts. Lance lightly shook me and I slowly came to.

“Huh? What?”

“We’re going now.” Lance said as he helped me sit up straight.

“Oh okay. How long was I asleep for?” I slide out and stood up. I reached to the floor and picked my shoes.

“I dunno, maybe about an hour or more.”

I yawned and said “That long!” at the same time.

“Come on.” Lance said leading me to the car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I opened my door to my hotel room, closed it, making sure it was locked, kicked off my shoes, put my bag on my bedside table and fell down on my bed.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki