Worth It by Jazzy


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 1


Joy rushed around her small room, trying to find all her necessary things she would need for the day. She threw them together in one bag and swung it onto her back, quickly marching through the kitchen, stuffing a waffle in her mouth before checking her reflection in the mirror, past the ‘picture wall’, on her way out of the apartment.

“Happy birthday, Joy,” called Jean, her mother, after her. Joy stopped dead in her tracks and a small smile formed on her lips.

It was indeed her birthday today. Her 18th birthday, but she totally forgot due to the very, very important thing that would take place the same day in a few minutes, without her if she wouldn’t make it on time. She turned around gave her mother a small peck on the cheek and turned back to the door. “Thanks, Ma.” She called over her shoulder, already opening the door and walking out. “Don’t be late for the game.”

“I won’t, honey,” said Jean, smiling and she looked back down at the paper on the kitchen table. She heard the door fall back into its lock and then pattering footsteps on the stairs. Jean smiled, ‘18 years old. I can't believe how fast time goes by.’ She sighed and continued to read the paper.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki