The Car Crash by JTCKNSYNCgirl


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


send feedback, this is told in Chris's point of view.

This was the most embarrassing day ever, here is my story

One day I was just driving and then i stopped at a stop sign, as I was about to go someone hit me from behind I got out so mad to see if their was any damage and so did the other person. I wasn't happy that their was a big dent on the fender I just gotten that fixed about a week ago from another person crashing into me.

But that's besides the point I was so mad that i didn't even notice who the person was that hit me I was to busy yelling at them.

"Chris dude clam down," that person said i still hadn't registered who the person was but in my mind i was thinking how the hell does this person know my name. I was still yelling and telling this person how much I paid for the last dent i got and how much i already paid for it.

"Do you know how much I had to pay for this last week? I paid for one dent was $950 dollars for a day's work and it's only been a week and now i need to get it fixed again I was yelling at this person, and I couldn't see him because now their was sun in my eyes

"Dude it's not that bad," that person said again, That just pissed me off more the dent was huge how could that person say that i got madder and almost hit the guy for that, but i didn't i controlled myself, I just kept yelling at him I didn't even remember half the stuff i said to him.

People were honking at us to go and some people just went around us yelling for us to move. I was really embarrassed to find our who crashed into me was. I was yelling at this guy for a good five or ten minutes now, until the guy grabbed me by the arms and shook me.
"Dude clam the hell down and listen to me, the dent is not that bad, you have been yelling at me and you didn't even notice me."

I blinked at the person who was yelling at me the fog of anger left me and now a new feeling entered me and it was embarrassing. It still hadn't registered to me who this guy was, then all the sudden it clicked i was very embarrassed, and then I finally said something

"Whoa shit dude, I'm so sorry I was so heated at you i didn't even notice you,"
"Its ok dude I know, i could tell, i would be the same way too," We talked for a minute and left.

I bet your wondering who this mystery guy was, I'm going to make you guess, yes you over there, and maybe you too, Maybe i should just leave you hanging, maybe i'll just tell, are you dying to know now? i bet you are?



The guy was ha ha, not yet



keep guessing



you really want to know now don't you?




Ok ok It was Lance, I bet you guessed it right, didn't you?


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki