The Socialites by Ryder


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author’s Note: They always say that the two hardest things to write are horror stories and comedies. It’s hard to find out what scares people, and what makes people laugh, because we are all VERY different. But hey, I’m up for a challenge.

I decided to write a mainstream high-school fic, but with a twist. See, I like movies, so I decided to present this fic like a movie. The celebrities in this story AREN’T playing themselves, even though they still have their names. The celebrities in this story DO NOT belong to me, but the other characters do. Except Andy, the guy who yells out “Oh No!” He is borrowed character from Saturday Night Live played by Will Forte.

The following is a teaser trailer, kind of like what you see in the movie theaters, before you see the movie and you see the 2 minute commercials of movies coming out soon, this is just like that. This is a teaser, a trailer, a movie commercial, etc., pimping itself out so that you would read the story.

Please feel free to comment/review. I would LOVE to hear any comments or suggestions for the story that is to come. Be easy on me, I’m used to writing horror stories, but I like to take a stab at comedies. ;)

Enjoy!


“The A-List.”


“A phrase to describe a group of actresses and actors who are rich, famous and successful and can get whatever they want, whenever they want, however they want. But that is not all it describes…”


A very pretty teenage girl, with long blonde hair, blue eyes, is the one who is talking.


“It’s used to describe the ultimate clique at Palm Beach High School.” She says.


“We, The A-List, often have money to spare and are always the life of the party. You'd never think of not inviting us, whether you know us well or not. We have everything, and we basically own you. When we enter a room, or the cafeteria for that matter, everyone stops to stare at us. Whether it's negative or positive comments, we own your minds, and we like the attention. You may say, "Oh I don't like her blah blah," but in actuality, you just wish you were us.” She laughs, and flips her hair tauntingly.


She gets up, turns around and begins walking away. She turns around in slow motion and winks, until her high heeled shoe snaps, and she slips and falls flat on her face.


“Not anymore.” Justin laughs evily.

Nsync Fan Fiction Presents…


“We’re moving.” Justin’s mother said.


Justin mouth dropped open wide. “We’re what?” He asks, his eyes wide.


“We’re moving to Florida!” Justin mother screams happily.


Justin drops his book bag and begins to cry.

From the writer of “Silent House”


“And this is Palm Beach High School,” A school official stands in front of the school, talking to Justin and his mother, “This is one of the best high schools in Florida, the students are well behaved, and the staff and teachers are highly skilled and-“


At that exact moment, the principal comes running out of the building, screaming “I can’t take it anymore!”

A Story Written By Ryder


Justin looked around the classroom, looking at the kids talking and going crazy. Justin tries to blend in, until he sees the teacher enter the room.


“Class!” Mr. Bateman yells, the class keeps talking.


“I said Class!” He yells once more, but they ignore him completely. Jason notices the new kid standing by the doorway.


“You must be Justin.” Mr. Bateman said, smiling at the young man.


The whole class stops in their tracks and stares at Justin.


“Oh, NOW you be quiet.” Mr. Bateman says exasperated.

The Ultimate Revenge Plot


“Hey, I’ll be your school buddy.” Chad Murray says, smiling innocently at the teacher.


“Well okay then, Chad.” Mr. Bateman leaves Justin to sit down in a seat next to Chad.


“Hey, I’m Justin.” Justin says, trying to strike up a conversation with his ‘school buddy’.


“Hey, I’m Justin.” Chad says in a high pitched voice, mocking him. “I don’t give a sh-”

…has Begun


“You got to watch out with who you hang with at Palm Beach. We’re just like any other high school, with the jocks, the nerds, the cool nerds, the gangs, and the worst group you’ll ever meet “ The A-List.” Cassidy says to Justin in the cafeteria, leaning back in his chair.


“The A-List. Who’s that?” Justin asks, looking at Cassidy.


Cassidy points across the cafeteria to a big table with a group of people.


“Let me break it down to you real quick “ there’s Ashley Murray,” A girl with blonde hair is sitting down at the table, and she looks like she is studying her spork, “she’s one of the dumbest people you’ll ever meet.”


~ An Ashley Moment ~


“Oh skeet skeet!” Ashley says, laughing at Justin.


“Do you know what skeet skeet mean?” Justin asks her.


“I don’t know “ but you’re not supposed to say it in front of black people.” She says seriously.


~


“Then there’s Marcus Piccolo,” A tan skinned guy wearing a ‘Atlanta’ fitted cap and a Abercrombie & Fitch shirt is sitting down, his arms crossed, glaring at everyone, ““this kid swears he is gangster “ but he doesn’t know what he wants to be, black or prep.”


~ Marcus Moment ~


“Yo teach, I couldn’t do my homework, man.” Marcus says, crossing his arms and glaring at Mr. Bateman.


“Yo? Um, Marcus, where were you born and raised again?” Mr. Bateman asks Marcus.


“The mean streets of Ocean County, California, sir.” Marcus says, glaring at Mr. Bateman.


“Mean streets of Ocean County. Right.” Mr. Bateman said sarcastically, “You know you’re living in the hood when your next door neighbor is Mischa Barton.”

~

“You got the scary kid “ Cillian Murphy, who is from England, he creeps the hell out of everyone in Palm Beach.”


~ Cillian Moment~


“Cillian Murphy, first place.” Cillian reads his medal that he just received.


“Ooh. I just got the chills. The last time I had these kinds of chills was when I shot my father.” He said, smiling at the principal.


Principal Will Ferrell opens his eyes wide at Cillian, who just keeps staring at the principal. “You are one very special little boy.” Principal Ferrell says.


~


“You have the main chick “Jessica Alba“ who is rich and says she is related to Paris Hilton, and then you have the leader, who I think you already met before, Chad Murray.”
Cassidy says.


“So they are the elite group?”


“Yeah, pretty much, they’re pretty, popular, rich, and they control the whole school. The teachers are too afraid to do anything to stop them. The only that could control them is our English teacher Mr. Bateman, and our old principal Mr. Heinmeyer, but they drove him out. I believe we have a new principal, some dude related to Colin Farrell or something like that.”


~ Principal Will Ferrell Moment ~


Principal Will Ferrell is taking questions at a small school press conference. “Mr. Ferrell, do you know what happened to the old principal, Mr. Heinmeyer?”


“Yes. He’s dead.” Mr. Ferrell says, and the whole press team is shocked and is bewildered.


“No, I’m totally kidding! I have no idea!” He says, laughing.

A Story about the Underdogs…


“So our plan is so that we sabotage and bring down The A-List.” Justin says, speaking in a low voice to the group sitting at the cafeteria table, which include Barry “Cassidy” Reese, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and Adam Brody.

“But how exactly do we do that.” Adam asks.

“We need to research! Read books, newspapers, google it, watch television or movies, there’s got to be some teenage movie dealing with a subject like this!” Justin says, exasperated.

“What about Ocean’s 11?” Lindsay asked in her hoarse voice.

“Good idea. We have the people; we have the name, our plot to bring down our target, and most importantly, the pointless Topher Grace cameo.” Justin says.

Topher Grace shows up out of nowhere. “What the hell is going on?”

Starring Justin Timberlake


“So you moved here from a bad neighborhood in New York, you’re young, hot, and now you moved down to a state when there’s always sunny and makes a bunch of friends and form a clique!” A girl asks Justin excitedly.

“Yes, I guess so.” Justin said, unsure.

“Oh My God! This is just like the O.C! But with black people.”


Britney Spears

Cassidy

Lindsay Lohan

Adam Brody

Megan Good

Jason Bateman

Cillian Murphy

Chad Michael Murray

Jessica Alba

And

Will Ferrell as the school principal



Will Ferrell is at a cooking class standing next to a student who looks disturbed. Will is talking to a camera crew, as he goes around tasting some of the student’s foods and drinks.


“This here is Andy.” Will says to the camera.


“Mmm, what do you have here Andy?” he looks at a cup of red colored juice. Will grabs the cup and takes a big gulp, and his eyes open wide. He begins chewing on the juice.


“What the hell is this?” Will asks as he spits out the juice.


“Oh No!” Andy yells out.


“You’re supposed to drink juice! Not EAT juice! I SHOULDN’T HAVE TO CHEW!”


“Oh Noo!!” Andy yells out again.


“Why can’t you do ONE thing right Andy? Huh Andy? It isn’t THAT hard to make juice that WE COULD DRINK!”


“Oh No!’ Andy yells again.


“Stop Saying Oh No!” Will Ferrell yells again.


“Oh No!” Andy yells again.


Will gets mad and starts chasing Andy, who still yells out “Oh No!”


The Socialities


“Oh skeet skeet!” Ashley says, laughing.

Rated PG-13
COMING SOON



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki