Holding your Heart and Keeping the Faith by princess_ally


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chris was sitting in the leather recliner flipping through the channels when the doorbell rang. Pushing the footrest down he got up to answer it.

“Hey, Man,” JC pulled his sunglasses off and greeted Chris.

“Boy am I glad you’re here,” Chris stood to the side to usher him in. “She still hasn’t gotten out of bed.”

“Ok, I’m gonna go up and see if I can’t get her,” JC looked toward the stairs before going up. He and Jenna had been friends for a long time. She was like his little sister. He slowly opened the bedroom door and heard her raspy breathing from across the room.

“Jen…wake up, Hon,” He sat down on the side of the bed and stroked her cheek. Jenna’s eyes fluttered open and she gave a small smile when she saw who it was.

“Hey, you,” she sat up and gave him a big hug. JC chuckled and kissed her temple.

“Now what is this…the highschool MVP of pretty much every sport laying in bed all day?”

“Yeah…well-“

“Psh, well nothing. Get up we’re going to go running.” He stood up and began to tug the covers down.

“Jaaaaaaace,” she moaned, “I don’t feel like iiiiiit.”

“Well that’s never stopped you before,” he opened her closet and threw out her running shoes, shorts, and a sports bra. “Meet me downstairs in two minutes.” With that he exited to leave her to get dressed.

“Well?” Chris looked up from the TV.

“I’m going to take her running.”

“Good…she needs the fresh air more than anything.” As promised, a few moments later Jenna jogged down the stairs.

“Let’s go, Shorty,” JC opened the door and led her out of the house. However, Chris was watching and couldn’t help but think that what was going on was just not right.

“Come on, let’s cut through here,” Jenna ran ahead to cross a field.

“Girl, if I knew you had all this energy bottled up I wouldn’t have suggested this,” he laughed but followed anyway.

Finally, she stopped under a tree to stretch her legs. By now, her breathing was heavy and it looked like every breath too all of her effort.

“Come here, babe,” JC tugged her toward him and began patting her back hard and fast to loosen the fluid in her lungs.

“Thank you,” she looked up at him with her child like eyes. His heart almost melted at the sight of her. For some reason Jenna just wasn’t the girl he had always known. He longed so to grab her up and taste those lips he had been watching for so many years.

“Whew, feel my heart,” she laughed and grabbed his hand and put it over her chest. He was so confused…why did this turn him on so much? His hand that close to her breast almost sent him over the edge and completely confused him at the same time.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki