Holding your Heart and Keeping the Faith by princess_ally


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Jenna sat on the exam table waiting for the doctor. JC, who had accompanied her, stood against the wall with his arms crossed.

The door swung open and Dr. Romaine entered. “Hey Jenna, how are you feeling, dear?” he smiled.

“I’m well.”

After a few questions and notes, her doctor put the stethoscope in his ears. He took the top of her gown and lowered it to her waist. JC was worried the poor girl would be absolutely mortified but she just offered a shy smile and he realized it really didn’t bother her.

“Deep breaths, please,” he said softly as he moved the cold instrument along her chest then moved to her back.

“Okay, sweetheart,” Dr. Romaine smiled as he pulled Jenna’s gown back over her shoulders and put the stethoscope around his neck. “Just keep the medicine up and continue to have someone pat your back for you because that really loosens the mucous.”

“Ok,” she nodded.

“I want to see you back in four weeks,” he ordered.

“Thank you, Doctor,” JC said as Dr. Romaine exited the room.

“So is Chris going to pick you up from here?” he tried to make conversation as Jenna got dressed.

“Um, yes,” she nodded.

“I’ll wait with you,” he smiled and put his hand on the small of her back as they walked out of the hospital.

“Hey, Jen,” he spoke up after they had been waiting out front in silence for about ten minutes.

Jenna smiled up at him.

“Jen…I kinda have a crush on you,” his voice fell to a whisper.

“Oh, Jace,” she moved towards him and he leaned down and brushed his lips against hers. But when they looked up Chris was standing there looking at them.

“So I had to ask one favor of you because I had to take my little sister to the pediatrician and you make a move on my girlfriend!” he was clearly furious. “Get your ass out of here!”

JC looked shocked but glanced over at Jenna before retreating to his car.

“Get in the car!” Chris stormed as he grabbed her arm.

“Wh-What’s wrong with you?” she asked confused as he shoved her into the car.

“Shut up!”

As she sat in the car, hot tears streamed down her face.

The ride home seemed like it lasted an eternity but soon he pulled into the driveway.

“I want you to go upstairs, undress, and wait for me. Tonight I get a little attention.” He pushed her toward the house.

Jenna scrambled up the stairs and undressed just like she was told. She waited on the bed in absolute fear until she saw Chris’s dark figure appear in the doorway.

He narrowed his eyes and they seemed to penetrate into her. For some reason she felt humiliated and completely uncomfortable being nude in front of him.

She watched as he unbuckled his belt. Her fear intensified when she saw him double it over. “Get over here! I’m about to teach you a lesson you will never forget!”

Jenna gasped and took off but he caught her and held her under his arm.

“Chris! Please! I’m scared!” she cried but he paid no heed. He held the belt high and cracked it on her bare bottom.

Jenna’s shrieks echoed through the large house as he continued the blows hard and fast. After her cheeks were covered in welts and bruises he finally stopped and threw her onto the bed. She held her burning behind and sobbed but her torture wasn’t over.

He removed his pants and her screaming began again as Chris brutally had his way with her.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki