Holding your Heart and Keeping the Faith by princess_ally


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Hey Ladies...I put the URL to my yahoo group on my info. There's no stories yet but theres some pics of my characters.

Jenna awoke the following morning with a pounding headache. She noticed Chris was sound asleep so she snuck up and got dressed. She grabbed her inhaler and cell phone and took off out the front door. She ran and ran until she reached Lance’s house, just down the street.

“Lance! Please let me in, it’s Jenna!” she called as she pounded on the door.

Hearing her urgent screams he jogged down the stairs and threw open the door.

“Hon, what’s wrong?” his face showed his concern as he let her in the house.

“Chris…he-he-he beat me last night,” she doubled over and sobbed.

“What? Where? Why?” he put a hand on her cheek.

“He caught me kissing JC,” she cried then turned around and lifted her shirt to show the marks peeking up onto her lower back. Lance gently ran his thumb over the wounds causing her to jump.

“Do you want to call JC?” he asked, wiping her tears with the palm of his hand.

Jenna nodded and sniffled.

“The phone is in the kitchen,” he smiled.

“Hey, man,” JC answered the phone.

“Josh…it’s me.”

“Jen? Hey babe, what’s up?”

“Josh, please come get me.”

“Hon, what’s wrong.”

“Chris…he beat me with his belt then forced me to have sex with him for hours,” she began crying again.

“Oh my…baby stay with Lance, ok? I’m on my way,” he spoke quickly.

“Ok,” she nodded then hung up the phone. “He’s on his way,” she looked over to Lance.

“Alright, can I get you anything?”

“No thanks, I just need to sit down,” she sighed and dropped down on the couch.

She and Lance talked for awhile before JC came in.

“Hey Lance,” he glanced over to his friends then turned to Jenna. “Baby come here,” he held her closely to his chest. “You’re going to be ok.”

“Thanks, man. I’m gonna get her home,” JC spoke quietly as he slapped Lance’s back. He then put one arm around Jenna and held her hand with the other. He helped her into the car and then into the house.

He scooped her up and carried her to the master bedroom. He pulled the black satin sheets in the large bed down and put her in then slid in beside her. He pulled her close to him and kissed her temple. For the time being life as they knew it was perfect.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki