Cry Me A River by Taccora


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


CRY ME A RIVER
Chapter 1

Justin sat at the secluded bar swirling a glass of rum and coke in his hand as he waited for Wade to come in. He hadn’t the faintest idea what this little get together was about. He and the guys had just ended their tour and was on a much needed vacation and Britney would be home in a couple of days and he couldn’t wait to spend some time with her. He didn’t really mind Wade calling him though. They were friends, although Wade was a bit cocky sometimes, and if there was something they needed to talk about then his ears were wide open.

As Justin took a swig of his drink Wade walked in looking as though something had been on his mind for a while. Justin nodded his head at Wade as the man sat across from him and ordered a scotch from the bartender and sat back thinking of a way to start the conversation. Wade paid the bartender and took a large gulp of the strong drink before sighing and starting the conversation.

“Jus…I have something to tell you and it’s something that I don’t care to repeat again so I would appreciate it if you could sit there and listen to me while I get this out,” Wade started.

Justin sat his drink down and gave Wade his full attention.

“I’m not going to beat around the bush. I slept with Britney,” Wade replied.

“You’re joking right?” Justin said with a chuckle thinking that Wade was playing with him. Wade was his boy and he knew that he wouldn’t do some shit like that.

“Nah…it just happened man. I mean we were doing some choreography for her tour late one night and one thing led to another and we had sex,” Wade replied.

Justin stared Wade in the eyes and his eyes grew cold when he realized that Wade was telling the truth. “You were supposed to be my boy Wade. Friends don’t do shit like that,” Justin said forcefully with anger in his voice.

“It’s not like I meant for it to happen. It just did J,” Wade said.

“Don’t fucking call me J. My name is Justin,” Justin said as he got up and walked out of the bar. Had they been somewhere else Justin probably would have been a bit more violent but he was in public and he didn’t need his personal business in the papers.

Justin left the bar and got in his Escalade and sped off. He didn’t know where to go. His mother was out of town on business and, thankfully, Britney wasn’t home yet so he didn’t have to come to heads with her yet. He unconsciously drove down to Downtown LA and parked in front of a familiar apartment building. He parked and laid his head on the steering wheel before shaking his head before leaving the car and heading into the building. He rode an elevator to the tenth floor and walked down the hall until he came to a door labeled 1054 and knocked firmly on the door.

“Coming!” a female voice yelled from the other side of the door.

When it opened a girl stood at the door wearing a one sleeved Jersey inspired form fitting white and red shirt with a pair of blue low-rise jeans. She smiled when she saw Justin standing there but that smile quickly turned to a concerned frown as she saw the look on his face. She motioned for him to come in before she closed and locked the door once he had made his way through the threshold and led him into the living room and told him to sit down on the sofa.

“So what’s wrong?” she asked as she took a sip of her iced tea.

“I found out Britney cheated on me today Lena,” he said with a sigh.

“Tell me you’re lying,” Lena said in disbelief, seeing as just a couple of weeks ago Justin was telling her something sweet that Britney had done for him.

“Nope…it’s the truth and she cheated with Wade,” Justin said.

“That no good mother fucker!” she exclaimed. “He was supposed to be your friend and then Britney…y’all have been dating since forever. Just yesterday she was on TV telling people how in love you both were and how you were her only love. What kind of shit is that?”

“I don’t even know what to do anymore Lena. I mean I told her the first time that she cheated on me that I would take her back on the chance of her not doing it again and she took my kindness for a weakness. I really don’t want to but I know this is the end Lee Lee,” Just replied.

“You’re sure? I mean I’m not saying you should forgive her but can you honestly say that you can take seeing her with someone else? Do you think that you can just throw away the last five or six years of your life and move on?” Lena asked.

“Obviously she can’t keep her shit closed, or I wouldn’t even have to make this decision, and I don’t want anything less than monogamy,” Justin said spitefully in his hurt. “Honestly I know it’ll hurt to see her with someone else but a relationship isn’t going to work without trust and I can’t trust Britney. I can’t trust her at all and that in itself is a powerful blow but hopefully this breakup will go well with me and I’ll get over it.”

“Have you spoken to Britney since you found out that she cheated?” Lena asked.

“No, she doesn’t get in until tomorrow and to tell you the truth, it’s an altercation I really don’t want to have to deal with,” Justin said.

“I feel you J. Listen I’m tired because I just got in from my shift at the bar but you’re more than welcome to sleep in my guestroom if you want,” Lena offered as she yawned and headed to her bedroom.

“Thanks Lena but I think I would be better at home,” Justin said as he stood and made his way to the door.

“Alright J,” Lena said as she made her way to the door and opened it for him. “Call me if you need to talk or anything,” Lena offered as she watched him walk out of the room.

“I’ll keep that mind,” Justin said as he left her apartment.

He drove home and took a hot shower, thinking about what he had to do. This was one of the hardest things that he ever had to do but he knew it had to be done. He would not be Britney’s fool. He loved her completely for years and he deserved for the feelings to be reciprocated. There were women throwing themselves at him everyday and he stayed faithful to her, and there were times he was tempted, and it infuriated him that she couldn’t do the same when temptation arose. If she loved him enough to give him her ‘innocence’, her virginity, then she should love him enough to be faithful. He had been holding in his emotions all day, for the most part, but he couldn’t help but cry as his heart broke.

He angrily wiped away his tears as he thought that Britney didn’t deserve his tears. She didn’t deserve his love, his kindness, his friendship, and least of all his tears. She had given up everything that he had given her the minute she slept with Wade and it was something that she wouldn’t be getting back anytime soon. That was the last thing he thought before he fell asleep that night.

~*~*~

Justin woke up early the next morning dreading the first encounter with Britney and was happy to find out that she hadn’t arrived yet. He stretched as he stood from the bed and headed into the bathroom and turned on the shower water. While the water fell from the shower head he brushed his teeth and washed his face before peeling off his pajama pants and white tank top (wife beater) and headed into the shower stall.

As he got under the spraying water Britney walked into the house and happily bounded up the stairs to meet Justin. She smiled sneakily when she heard the shower water running and began to peel off her clothes as she made her way into the bathroom. She looked through the semi steamy glass and gently opened the door when she noticed that his eyes were closed and quietly entered the shower stall. She gently closed the door behind her then wrapped her arms around his waist.

Justin stiffened when he felt someone’s arms around his waist and wiped the water from his eyes and turned to see Britney smiling at him as if everything was fine. He firmly disentangled her arms from his body, confusing her, and said get out.

“What?” Britney asked.

“Get the fuck out!” Justin exclaimed angrily.

Britney jumped surprised and quickly left the shower. Justin quickly cleaned his body before turning off the water and wrapping a towel around his body and heading into his room. He entered his room to notice Britney sitting on the bed in a pair of gray sweats and a t-shirt staring at him looking confused. Justin ignored her and pulled a pair of boxers on under his towel then took it off and pulled on a pair of warm up pants and a white tank top.

“What’s wrong Justin?” Britney asked.

“Get your shit and get out of my house. Leave my key on your way out,” Just said as he rolled on his deodorant.

“I don’t understand?” Britney asked.

“You cheated on me Brit. You lied to me when I asked you if I was your one and only. I don’t date liars and I damn sure don’t want a girlfriend who cheats on me so get your shit and leave,” Justin said.

“I never…” Britney started.

“Don’t lie to me Brit!” Justin interrupted. “I spoke to Wade yesterday and he told me he fucked you,” Justin said daring her to lie.

“It was an accident Jus,” Britney said apologetically.

“What you slipped and fell on his dick Britney? Things like that just don’t happen and obviously you knew you were wrong because you didn’t and wasn’t about to tell me about it were you?” Justin replied.

“Jus…” Britney started.

“Were you?” Justin asked again.

“No,” Britney said reluctantly.

Justin stared at her for a minute then said, “Why are you just standing here. I thought I established the fact that I wanted you to get your things and leave.”

Britney stared at him for a minute then stood and pulled out a few extra bags from the closet and began filling it with clothes that she kept at Justin’s house. Silent tears fell from her eyes as she realized that her relationship was over and that it was all her fault. She thought that they would be together forever. She knew that she was wrong for sleeping with Wade but she had filed that memory away and hadn’t thought about it since it happened. It was something that she regretted and never thought would ever see the light. She hadn’t counted on Wade getting balls and telling Justin. She just thought that this particular indiscretion would be one that she took to the grave.

Once she had all her things together she took one last look at Justin then left. She cried all the way to her house as she replayed her morning over and over. She had been so glad the last day of tour because she had a break and would be spending it with Justin. It never occurred to her that her day would turn out the way it did.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki