[Comments - 8]
Summary:

Sky Davis was not having the best summer at all. She had just broke up with her boyfriend and there was problems at home. Her mom who runs an Island getaway resort always has celebs staying there for weeks at a time. This summer Sky is suprised to find out that a very special guest was staying there. They meet and Sky find a new friend in him and realizes that this was not what she has ben expecting of him at all. As they get closer and closer Sky wonders what will happen to there relationship.  


Rated: PG-13
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3005 Read: 4360
Published: Jul 29, 2008 Updated: Aug 05, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by gsgirl1394 [Comments - 5] (1097 words)

Hey guys! ok so this is the first story that i ever posted online so i hope u guys don't think it stinks lol

I would really appriciate your comments and thoughts!

Hope you enjoy! ^_^

2. Chapter 2 by gsgirl1394 [Comments - 1] (1214 words)

Next chapter!! Thanks for your comments and suggestions on the first chapter. I hope you like this chapter too.

3. Chapter 3 by gsgirl1394 [Comments - 2] (694 words)

Next chapter!! Hope you like!! Please Comment!!