[Comments - 5]
Summary:

 

There's a story behind everything. She knows she hurting herself, but shes doing it for him. She knows he's waiting and so is she. Waiting for him. She still can't bealive things ended up this way, it didn't have to if she had just learned to let go of him.But that's to much to ask.  


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 2899 Read: 4395
Published: Aug 13, 2008 Updated: Aug 16, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by gsgirl1394 [Comments - 3] (776 words)
okay so the idea for this story just came to me one day and i decided to go with it. It's very diffrent from anything I have written before. I have alot of ideas for the next chapters all plotted out. Hope you guys will like it!!

2. Chapter 2 by gsgirl1394 [Comments - 1] (1030 words)

 

Thanks to everyone who read the 1st chapter and everyone who reviewed it!! I'm glad you guys like it so far. So in this chapter you learn more about Sky.

3. Chapter 3 by gsgirl1394 [Comments - 1] (1093 words)

Hope you enjoy!