Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Thanks to everyone who read the 1st chapter and everyone who reviewed it!! I'm glad you guys like it so far. So in this chapter you learn more about Sky.

Pure- Chapter 2 

       I had a pretty fucked up childhood, which I guess is pretty normal for people in my situation. But that’s not half the story. Up until I was about eleven years old I had a pretty normal life. Looking back I realize that I was just too young and naïve to look past the perfection. I was an only child, getting whatever I wanted. In other words I was a spoiled brat. When you’re that young you never think into the future, you never think of what will happen you only think of what you want to happen. It wasn’t so much my mom, who kept it inside for god knows how long, it was my dad.

 

All his fucking secrets messed everything up. My mom dropped it on me without warning, telling me about his double life. Telling me where half the money they make goes. I had never questioned him about why we still lived in a one bedroom apartment all that didn’t bother me. He still bought me whatever I wanted that was all that mattered at the time. But when I hit my teenage years I learned so much I never wanted to hear. He has another family, another wife and kids. I could not believe my fucking ears. My mom tells me all this secretly without him knowing. I wanted her to shut up so bad. After that day I never looked or thought of him the same. I’ve known this guy since I was born that’s what I thought but no he knew me since I was born. I didn’t know any shit about him. What was he like before he became my father? I don’t know. He became a stranger to me.

 

My mom was just sad. I could not stay in the same room with that woman. If I did all she did was complain about him doesn’t she realize that I don’t wanna hear that shit. I still don’t understand why she didn’t leave him, couldn’t she see he was just using her for money and sex. God she was so blind. But I felt bad for her, how couldn’t I. But I couldn’t do anything to stop it that drove me insane. After that it was basically like three strangers living together. I closed them both out, I couldn’t take their shit. My teenage years were just so fucking insane I can’t believe half the shit I did. I had been flying solo since I was a freshman but then in my senior year I met Rob.

 

I don’t remember half of that night I was just there not wanting to stay in my fucking house. He came up to me.

 

“Hey, your Sky right?” he says to me all smiling

  

“Yeah, do I know you?” I ask

 

“I’m not sure, but I know you.” He gives me a smile, one of those jerk smiles. “The names Rob”

 

After that he would not leave me alone. He was like a freaking stalker, following my every move. I finally gave in to him one day. Regret that so much. Being with Rob made me so confused. He treated me like my dad once had. Making me feel like a princess. I was so attached to him thinking that I was in love. How could I not see behind his perfection?

 

He calls me one night at 11:00 “Sky come over”. That was the first of the many nights that I snuck out. Thinking that if I didn’t go he would leave me. That scared that shit out of me. Rob had his own apartment, I’d been there before. When I arrived he acted as he always did, taking my coat, giving me a drink. We sat down on the coach and got to making out. That’s about as far as we’d ever gone. He told me he would wait. It was getting pretty heated but it felt really good. I felt his hand’s go up my thigh and at my breasts. Making me uncomfortable.

 

“Rob, we should stop.” I say

 

“Why?” he asks not looking up

 

“I’m not ready, you know that” I tell him. He still looking down and then I just see him snap. He looks up his face red.

 

“Fuck that shit you’re my girl, your gonna do what I tell you to!” he screams it in my face. I was in pure shock at his behavior. He takes his shirt off. Pick me up from the coach and throws me in his bed. Takes his jeans off and then he’s on top of me.

 

“What the hell Rob!” I scream “Get off of me!” I struggle below his weight. Trying to throw him off me but he’s too strong.

 

“Shut the fuck up bitch!” he screams and then wham! He strikes me on my face so hard tears come out of my eyes. After that I don’t remember much. He kept hitting me and then I black out. When I finally wake up, I feel like shit. I’m naked still on Rob’s bed. I look around and see my clothes thrown around the room, and an empty condom wrapper. Rob was sitting in front of the TV. I put my clothes on but even after I do I feel so exposed. When I walk into the living room he looks up at me. He smiles that same jerk smile. He pats the seat next to him on the coach. I sit feeling dizzy.

 

“Sky I love you.” He says looking straight into my eyes. And then he leans in and kisses me. I don’t feel a thing.

 “You should go home.” He says “I’ll see you tomorrow.” His attention was back to the TV. I get out of there and I run. Tears bursting from my eyes. I was so confused. I know what you’re thinking I should have left him right then, but I didn’t. I saw him the next day and many days after that. All I could think was that he loved me. How could I leave him? But I didn’t know if I loved him. He never asked.
Chapter End Notes:

 

I know Justin didn't come up yet lol but he's coming, defenitly in the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed, tell me what you thought!!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story