[Comments - 35] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

Everything about Justin Timberlake’s relationship with Hannah Mills is perfect. From their ‘Lazy Friday’ evenings to their fun vacations to exotic locations around the world, they’re considered the perfect couple amongst family and friends. She takes care of him and never lets him fall. Which is more than he can say about his ex-whatever, Leah. Crass and spontaneous, Leah was more like ‘one of the guys’ than marriage material. But when Hannah isn’t all that she’s cracked up to be, and old memories refuse to stay buried, will Justin choose the right one? There’s a change in the wind and one gale will blow him in the right direction and the other down a path of utmost disaster.


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, General, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes
Word count: 66297 Read: 64243
Published: Apr 30, 2007 Updated: May 27, 2007
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
This story has been a long time in the making. I think I've been working on this for about seven months which makes this the longest project I've worked on in a long time. I've decided to make this into a two part story. I'm almost done with the first part and the second part should be getting underway with the beginning of the summer.

1. Intro: What She's Made Of by westernway [Comments - 1] starstarstarstarstar (560 words)

2. Chapter One: Heaven on a Friday by westernway [Comments - 0] (2197 words)

3. Chapter Two: God Helps the Hungover by westernway [Comments - 0] (3480 words)

I'd like to mention now that this story has a bit of a twist to it. The majority of the odd chapters take place in the present time while the even chapters are flash backs. I've decided to not do the flashbacks in itallics because I think ya'll are smart enough to figure it out :)

 I hope you're all enjoying it so far. I'll keep 'em coming!

4. Chapter Three: by westernway [Comments - 0] (2067 words)

5. Chapter Four: by westernway [Comments - 0] (4311 words)

6. Chapter Five: Landslide by westernway [Comments - 0] (2857 words)

I'd like to take this moment to thank the Dixie Chicks for the majority of the chapter titles and quotes before the chapters.

Carry on :)

-Amanda

7. Chapter Six: Two of a Kind by westernway [Comments - 0] (3670 words)

8. Chapter Seven: Just a Bit Like Me by westernway [Comments - 0] (2554 words)

9. Chapter Eight: Comedy Tonight by westernway [Comments - 0] (3132 words)

10. Chapter Nine: Truth No.2 by westernway [Comments - 0] (2188 words)

11. Chapter Ten: Sin Wagon by westernway [Comments - 1] (2388 words)

12. 12. Cold Day in July by westernway [Comments - 2] (2140 words)

New chapter! Hope you guys enjoy it :)

 

-Amanda

13. 12.Storm Out on the Sea by westernway [Comments - 1] (2325 words)
New update! Hope you guys enjoy it :)  The end of Crosswind Part One should be the next chapter! Enjoy it - Amanda P.S. sorry for the typos. I typed this up on another computer other than my own.  

14. 13. Past the Point of Rescue by westernway [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6740 words)
So the last chapter of Part One! Woo! Part Two should be up by the beginning of June and I hope you guys enjoy this! I've had this chapter written for a while and I want to know what y'all think! 
I would also like to add that there's another story that I'm working on, so I'll keep you posted with that :) Without further delay...
-Amanda

15. Chapter 14: I Wasn't Looking for You by westernway [Comments - 3] (2135 words)
So I couldn't wait to post this until June. So I hope you guys enjoy it! Not only have I been working on this, but I've also been starting a new story that you guys should see in the coming weeks. I'd also like to thank all of y'all for sticking by this story. I know I haven't been the best with updates, but hopefully with school out for the summer things will get better and the updates will come quickly. I'm going to stop talking, enjoy the second part of Crosswind :) 
-Amanda 

16. Chapter 15. Not Ready to Make Nice by westernway [Comments - 3] (2258 words)
Thank you for all the reivews! I'm glad you're liking the story so far. And you know my writing is totally fuelled by the amazing gas that is reviews so keep 'em coming! 

17. Chapter 16: Silent House by westernway [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3227 words)
Thank you so much for all the reviews, keep them coming because it is definitely motivating me to write more. I'm happy to say that we learn something about Charlie in this chapter, but the full story doesn't come out until later. Sorry! Just remember that patience is a virtue ;) I'm gonna shut up now, enjoy the chapter :) -Amanda

18. 17. Hole in My Head by westernway [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2730 words)
Thank you again for all the reviews! Keep them coming and I'll keep the chapters flowing (I'm trying to fight the writer's block and the reivews are seriously helping!) I hope y'all enjoy this one :) - Amanda

19. Chapter 19 by westernway [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2875 words)
Once again, thank you so very much for all the reviews. They are appreciated and yes, I love reading all the rants and requests...will I actually fulfill them? You'll have to read to find out :) 
I would also like to add that we are hearing from another character this chappter (seeing as Justin has been the primary speaker for 17 1/2 chapters and I have grown, dare I type it, sick of him). So enjoy it! 
-Amanda

20. 19. Baby Hold On by westernway [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4708 words)
And the truth begins to unravel...
Hollie...please don't kill me because I know after this I'm going to have to start locking my door at night lol. 
Anyway...again thank you for the continued support. As I'm posting this chapter I'm writing the very last chapter of Crosswind and trying to get it finished. Hopefully it'll all be up as a lovely Memorial Day present to all of you lovely people out there. And then it's time for a new story! Hurrah! 
Other than that, enjoy! 
-Amanda

21. 20. There Goes My Dream by westernway [Comments - 1] (3354 words)
Thanks again for all the reviews! I'm thinking the last chapter of this little baby will be up early Tuesday morning my time before I do my road trip to California. Enjoy it!! -Amanda

22. 21. More Love by westernway [Comments - 1] (1585 words)
So after much persistance from Ashley, I've decided to post the final two chapters. Someone grows some cajones! Be prepared for the ish to hit the fan!! - Amanda

23. 22. Bitter End by westernway [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2816 words)
Right. So. This is it. The End. Now this is a new thing for this story because there are three chapters within this chapter! Gasp! I know...weird concept, but you'll get over it, I'm sure. 
Now before I post this chapter you guys have got to promise not to a) come after me b) send me hate mail...well you can send me hate mail but I will put it up on my website and make fun of you from now until kingdom come. 
Oh and if you guys haven't read Deranged Delusions yet, better get on that, the sequel is next! Look out for Displaced Deception! So ends my shameless plug. Here it is - Amanda