Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey! I didn't want to leave you all waiting too long for another update. Thanks for the great positive words. I'm really happy you guys like my shorts. It means a lot. And, this is just part one. I should have the second part out soon. I took a break to work on some banners I need to get done. I just need to proof read part 2. In the mean time I hope you all like this update guys! :o)


Part Two: I

Two Weeks Later.

 

What in the world am I doing really? I've been asking myself this question for the past week and can't quite seem to come up with an answer. All I know is I'm standing across the street next to the rental I picked out especially for this occasion since I had to take a road trip to get to this side of New York. But I think what my main problem or I should say issue, is the fact that I'm still clutching the invitation printed in black and white on gloss paper that led me here to my current destination in Old Westbury New York.

It was personally delivered too by one of the six-pack of course. What I don't understand is why out of all the times I've declined their invitations I am now giving in. I mean it's too late to go back. No, wait...it's not too late. Sure I got dressed up and got this far as parking across the street from the two story house I should be entertained at, but there are no bikes or more specifically no six-pack bikes in sight which means I'm still in the clear.

So again, what the hell am I doing? Why am I here, at one of the upper class neighborhoods responding to a party invitation I received by actually showing up to the party? I'm out of my right mind.

I have been out of my right mind for the last few weeks. It's been taken over by miniature Justin aliens. I'm not proud to say it, but ever since that night Mr. Biker boy decided to come clean with me because he felt threatened that some other guy was stepping in on his territory, I haven't been able to get him or the things he told me out of my head. He makes it seem so simple though. Like it's a piece of cake getting involved with him and loving him and being his ‘girl' but dealing with Justin comes with a price.

I'm not going to look past the fact that even though he may seem safe, he's not. The people he and his boys deal with are not; his gambling is not. I'm lucky that he doesn't deal drugs. He only buys what he needs and it's only ever weed for he and his boys to smoke as far as I know. But he gambles and he bets and that's dangerous because I know for a fact that when those deals go sour, if you don't pay up, it's serious. Still, he and his boys are good for it. I just feel bad that they're squandering their parents' cash away like that but that's what happens when they're all made sole heirs to their family empires.

Still, that doesn't answer my long overdue question of why I'm here and what the hell it is that I'm doing. I know it has something to do with Justin. Ok, ok really it has everything to do with Justin. But it's not so much him as it is him actually giving me a wakeup call to realize that I've been missing out on my young years where life isn't only about working and making a living but also about having a little fun every once in a while.

That's what Justin is good at. And ever since that night where he almost didn't but maybe wanted to kiss me, I've been curious ever since. I spent my days at work daydreaming and thinking about what his life must really be like. He...he suddenly became intriguing to me in the most disturbing way.

I suddenly wanted to go to those parties he always invited me to. I suddenly wanted to see not just him, but the entire crew in their true element when they weren't lazing around on the block in front of my apartment complex. But the scariest part is...I actually...I actually wanted to know what it felt like to be one of the biker boy girls who got the pleasure of riding with them on those large, roaring, exotic, speed machines that they rode around in all the time.

Their motorbikes suddenly fascinated me. It's like over these past weeks, I've developed an unnatural and unhealthy thrill of wanting to take chances, of having this adrenaline rush that maybe...just maybe this lifestyle isn't as bad as I deemed it to be and again, it's all because of him...Justin.

He intended to leave a lasting effect on me and after nearly a year, I'm ashamed to say that it's finally begun to work. It's finally left me wondering and wanting more but knowing that it's not necessarily good for me.

It's like standing over a stove with the fire burning. You know if you stick your finger near or in the flames you'll get burnt, yet you're so mesmerize by the perfect colorful swirl of blue and orange that you can't help but want to touch it. Because really, fire in the right setting, lighting and angle burning brightly, looks like a blazing orange flower illuminating even the darkest room.

But it's still dangerous and that's what Justin is to me. He's the fire I want to stick my hand in, knowing I'm bound to get burnt but still willing to take my chances that if I pull my hand back quickly enough, maybe I'll get lucky or the burn won't be so bad.

Ugh!

This is frustrating!

Inhaling deeply, I glare at the large white house entertaining endless young persons from our age group. There're people everywhere outside on the front lawn alone doing their own thing. It's a fairly quiet neighborhood, but if I'm right, I'm pretty sure that the same neighbors who would probably call the cops are at the party themselves. I've heard it happens when Justin and his crew throw these bashes so...I'm not even sure which of the six lives here.

I doubt it's Justin's place though. I know for a fact, his parents have a mansion, but he doesn't live with them. I think they said something about him living somewhere in Manhattan. He's the free spirited type so I'm not surprised that he preferred to be away from mom and dad no matter how good he had it at home.

Inhaling sharply, I glare at the outfit I decided to put on. Well you know, it's summer so the weather is fairly warm and humid at night and with the amount of bodies I'm going to be constantly slicking by, I'd say my short tight black mini dress getup fits in just perfectly. Besides, it accentuates my long chocolate brown legs in my heels and gives my thick hips, breasts and ass a good shaping up. I could deal with it for the night.

My hair is down on my shoulder in loose spirals and my makeup is light and natural. I'm not a party girl, but I do know how to come equipped, so maybe I just need to suck up the doubt, fear and nerves and have some well needed fun, even if I don't converse or cross paths with the ‘six pack' tonight. It's a really big house and it's very full but I highly doubt I'll go through this entire night without seeing Justin and his boys.

Still what kind of host isn't even at his own house party? It still amazes me how they do things but I'm not one to pry.

"Well here goes nothing." I breathe, taking in long shaky breaths. I can't help it. This is very much out of my norm but I'm going to embrace it for what it is.

Putting on the alarm for the SUV rental, I stuff the invitation and keys into my small handbag then briefly cross the street to join the already in progress party. Maybe this is really what I need. To loosen up and have some well deserved fun. But first, I think I'm going to give myself a little tour because really, I thought the outside was big, but the inside...with the amount of people hanging around...is huge and plush! Oh yeah, this is going to be good.

 

*****

Sometime later...

 

So I was right. A little fun goes a long way and after a rousing night of drinks, dancing and playing those typical house party games, I'm now seated out poolside sipping on a jack and coke, my intoxication doing nothing to slow me down. It's been a good night. I am a little disappointed though that the six-pack are yet to show up but I guess they had prior engagements. Still, it didn't stop me from getting to know some of the guys and girls at the party.

I don't have many friends, so gaining a few acquaintances was nice.

Speak of the devils, as I finish off my drink, I hear a loud series of roars out at the front of the house. It's the distinct sound of approaching motorbikes in the near distance and closing in...fast.

It's them. I just know it.

The fact that endless people are now making their way out towards the entrance of the house just proves it. It's just like them to make a grand entrance. Rolling my eyes when I notice some of the girls in here gushing as well as whispering Justin, Frankie and Scott's name who are the popular three with the girls, I rest back in my seat seemingly unaffected. This night just keeps getting better and better...well not really.

"Hey gorgeous."

It doesn't surprise me when my practically empty space is now intruded by a tall, green-eyed, spike-haired, tanned occupant who's dressed like your typical bad boy. This party is swarming with them. I guess the saying stick to your own kind applies when it comes to the pack.

"Hi." I feign a fake smile not really wanting to entertain anyone else at the moment. Not when I know Justin and his boys are here. I think I need to make my exit. I'm not looking for Justin to rub in my face that he actually had enough of an effect on me to get me here tonight.

"So I haven't seen you at any of the other parties Mark and his boys throw." The guy mentions. Mark is one of the ‘six-pack'. He's your average, tall, blonde-haired blue-eyed ‘beauty.' So I'm thinking this is his place.

"I uh..."

"Hmm, you must be new meat for them huh? Figures." The stranger smirks and I glare at him, my browns latching onto his cold greens. "I'm Bradley by the way but call me Brad. Everyone else does." He smiles at me and I return the gesture, placing my empty glass down on the table before I stand.

"Nice to meet you ‘Bradley.' Excuse me." I say curtly, smoothing my palms over my dress and trying to steady myself since my head is spinning. I don't have to sit here and take in this jerk. I just need to balance myself enough to take my first step and walk away.

"Wow hold on beautiful." Before I can even take a step, I feel his strong hand grip my arm, forcefully pulling me back and spinning me around to face him. "Why the hurry?" He chides and I scowl at him, trying to rid myself from his grip but his hold is sturdy and tight, indicating that he has no intention of letting me leave yet. "I was hoping we could get to...know each other." He smiles slyly, his eyes traveling my form and I feel instantly repulsed at the animalistic glow in his eyes. Ugh, he makes me sick. I would throw up if I wasn't holding down my liquor so well right now.

"Is that all your kind thinks about? Dominating the opposite sex?" I hiss lowly and that catches his attention. His head snaps up and his greens lock unto my browns. He's clearly shocked and slightly amused that I would talk back to him. Asshole.

"I was right. You are new to this scene. Because if you weren't you'd know well to hold your tongue with me...Briana it is yes?" He growls softly and I frown knowing I never told him my name. "Yes, word gets around Bri. So naive and pretty you are." He continues and I cringe from the malice dripping in the undertone of his voice. "I guess it's a blessing and a curse to be Justin's favorite." He states and before I can even think to ask him what he means by that, I'm interrupted by the loud clearing of throats.

It's like a series going down a very short line of individuals and I'm instantly aware of the very curious faces now surrounding us. I'm not sure how or when, but this clearly turned into a scene of some sort because Brad instantly lets me go, allowing me to rub the now sore spot on my arm before he takes a step back, still holding his intense gaze.

This is so typical.

Whipping around, I'm not surprised when I see the pack glaring intently at us, one in particular seemingly spitting fire through his intense blues at the situation he clearly witnessed. My eyes quickly drift over Frankie, Mark, Scott, Ethan, Alex and finally Justin.

"Now Brad, haven't you learnt to never mix business with pleasure?" Justin says in a steady low tone. "I know you weren't thinking about messing up my boy Mark's party here by upsetting this young lady?" Justin drawls, folding his arms across his chest. He's dressed in a plain white t-shirt that's tucked loosely into the waistband of his dark jeans. He has a silver chain around his neck with two matching dog tags and some dark boots on his feet. I can't figure for the life of me, even with him dressed so casually, how he can ooze such sex appeal.

"Stuff it Timberlake. You owe me and believe when I say I'll get my payment one way or the other." Brad's eyes flit to me briefly and I feel a shiver run down my spine behind his double meaning. Ok, I'm really thinking I should have stayed my ass at home. And the night was going so well.

"Shut the fuck up asshole." Frankie spits out but Justin raises his hand to silence his friend, an apparent scowl now masking his features by Brad's rude words.

Ambling towards us, Justin cautiously eyes me, a slight hint of surprise and satisfaction that I actually accepted one of their invites trailing in his facial expressions before his hard glare returns when he diverts his attention to Brad.

Walking up to a seething Brad who's practically equal in height, Justin turns and looks at all the curious faces watching the exchange between the pair. I'm a little thrown off on how the entire party is obviously on pause, waiting for something to go down between the two. Dear god, if this is how all of their parties are, then this is my first and last time venturing out of my protective box.

"It would be in your best interest to not bring business up when we're all supposed to be having a relaxed fun time Brad." Justin hisses quietly so only we can hear. "Now I didn't think our business issue was serious because if it was we would not still be on good acquaintance levels where you were invited into Mark's home."

"Oh cut the bullshit Justin. I'm only here so you all can keep an eye on me and my boys. But know you better pay off your gambling debts to me and soon." Brad hisses in return and Justin easily slicks his long fingers through his hair before scratching under his chin in thought.

"Maybe so, but I think you should respect all of our guests Brad and that includes Briana, even if you feel slightly inclined to include her in this by no one else's fault but mine. Know that I'm good on my word. You'll get your fucking money even though your ass cheated to win it." In that same breath, Justin extends his hand to grip my wrist gently, pulling me away from Brad to stand at his side.

I am way too drunk for this clichéd turn of events. Rolling my eyes at their little ‘tuff' guy exchange, I huff and turn to leave but Justin catches me by my waist, gently pulling me back in place. Glaring at him, I open my mouth to tell him that he's just like Brad preventing me from leaving, but I'm cut short when Brad interrupts us.

"So you can't stand to lose her Justin? Is that it? You're afraid she'll realize she's messing with a boy when what she really deserves is a real man? I can't understand for the life of me why you have this one on a pedestal and think your health deserves to be put at risk by defending her honor. I was just getting to know her, isn't that right doll?" Brad coos, reaching his hand up to touch my cheek, the length of his arm purposely brushing against my chest.

I note the fury flicker in Justin's orbs and he moves forward clearly about to react, but I'm quicker and I beat him to it. I'm not sure if it's the alcohol or what, because I know I'm clearly out of my mind right now but I can't help the nausea that shoots through me from how unpleasant this Brad person is. "Don't fucking touch me you swine!" I gasp and before I can contain myself, my hands instantly swing out like a reflex action, jacking him roughing in the chest as a form of defense.

I guess I should have seen the other part coming where he stumbled backwards, losing his stance and falling into the pool with a loud splash.

I don't miss the series of gasps, chuckles and hollers that echo throughout the still air of the night. Justin's boys are instantly at his side, some laughing and some not amused but it's Justin expression, one mixed with worry and satisfaction that has me miffed.

When Brad resurfaces sputtering, I cringe when the word ‘bitch' rolls off his tongue at increased intervals. Oh he's pissed. It's not long before I notice some other guys brushing past the crowd to come out by the pool. Must be Brad's friends.

 

 

"Get her out of here Justin." Scott, the creamy chocolate African American one orders. "This could get ugly."

Justin mindlessly nods in agreement before he glares at me. It takes him all of two seconds before he grabs my hand and begins hauling me towards the entrance of the house through the sliding glass doors.

"Hey...let me go!" I suddenly find my voice again when he pushes through the crowd, not caring who he bumps into along the way. "Hey! Let me go Justin. I'm fully capable of taking care of myself." I snap but he doesn't respond or even turn around to acknowledge me. "Ugh!" I try to pull away from him but he's stronger and clearly on a mission that he won't let me deter him from.

When we make it out of the front doors and unto the freshly manicured lawn, he drops my hand as his eyes scan the long line of parked vehicles in the neighborhood. Turning to face me, he gives me a once over, his lips twitching into a light smile. "Glad to see you could make it Bri. You look nice." He states softly and I scoff in response. What the hell is up with him really? He's so weird to me.

"Whatever." I brush past him, realizing that I got my fill for the night of parties, hell-bent on somehow driving home when he catches up to me, swinging me around to face him.

"I said I was glad you could make it. But I'm not happy with what you did in there Briana. Don't walk away for me." He orders in a brash tone but I push him off ignoring him. When I turn my back to leave, he pulls me to face him again a little rougher this time. "You have no idea what you just did. You should have let me handle it." Justin says fiercely and I groan in response.

"I'm so sick of your little ‘bad boy world' that you live in Justin. Really, would it hurt you to be normal? Is this a rebellious phase that you never quite came out of?" I snap and he frowns but says nothing in response. "You're so...strange." I sigh tiredly before digging in my handbag for my car keys. "Look, honestly I had more fun before you and your crew arrived. But, I've had my fill for the night and I'm going home. If you'll excuse me..." But he cuts me off.

"Come on." He instantly begins dragging me in the opposite direction down the sidewalk.

"Excuse me! Would you quit with the handling please?" I snap, trying to keep up with his quick pace.

"Briana, we can do this the hard way or the easy way." Justin states coolly as we make it to where their bikes are neatly assembled in a line down the street.

"I would like to go home thank you very much. I don't care to know what issues you and Bradley have." I spit irritated.

"That's beside the point. Until I know things are back under control, I don't suggest your home as the best escape."

Stopping in front of his bike, Justin pulls out two helmets and I jump when he tosses me one before putting on his own. I'm just standing there glaring at him as he secures and clasps it on his head. Turning to look at me, he sighs tiredly before coming up to me. His blues search my browns through his helmet before he decides to speak.

"Look Bri, I know you obviously don't like or trust me but believe me when I say the world that I live in is not just an act and the guy you so boldly shoved in Mark's pool is going to be pissed and looking to make you pay for that. I'm only trying to do right by you and protect you since it's clearly my fault that Brad took a liking to you. He knows how I feel about you and he also knows that my boys and I hang out at my dad's complex on a regular. Let my boys cool down the situation and then I'll take you home. Besides, I don't think you're ok to drive. How much did you drink anyway?" Justin asks, noting the obviously glazed look in my eyes. I'm more curious to know how he really ‘feels' about me but I let it slide...for now.

"I...I don't know. A lot?" I slur, stifling a hiccup.

"Uh huh I see...come on, put on the helmet and get on." He instructs before turning to hop on his bike and I hesitate, a million questions running through my mind. How in the world did I get to this point in time? I...where the hell are we even going?

"Where are we going?" I ask.

Chuckling, Justin flips back the kickstand on his bike with the heel of his boot before bringing it to life. "Away from here. Get on Briana. Don't wait for people to chase us down the street now." Justin demands and that's all it takes to convince me. He's really serious about all of this. Dear god, what have I gotten myself into? Throwing on the helmet and glaring at my mini dress, I slowly walk up to where Justin is sitting on his bike idling.

Glaring at my dress and obvious dilemma, he grins widely. Clearly this is not an appropriate ‘biking' outfit. "Don't worry, I'm not looking." He smirks before diverting his attention forward so I can climb on. Rolling my eyes, I grip the hem of my dress and cautiously swing one of my legs over the large metal contraption, sitting down behind him. Ok I know I said I wanted to experience what it was like but...

"I suggest you hold on." Justin says with a hint of amusement in his voice as his grip on the handlebars of his blue Yamaha YZF-R1 tightens. Placing my feet up, I skeptically wrap my arms around his lower waist, feeling him shift under my hold before he takes in a deep breath from the physical contact. "You might want to tighten that grip girl." He snickers and I shoot him a death glare even if he can't see me. "Ok, here we go."

Pulling out of his parking spot, I shut my eyes tightly and gasp when Justin revs up before he hits the accelerator and we take off down the deafly quiet, dark street at warp speed. The power of our take-off alone causes my grip around him to tighten subconsciously before I bury my head in his back as I listen to the loud roaring of the bike's engine mixed with the swishing sounds of the wind around us.

Oh god...if I make it out of this alive, I'm never letting my curiosity get the best of me again...

 

Chapter End Notes:
To Be Continued... :)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: bikerj