Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay. :-S. I hope you guys like. Part two will be out soon. ;-) Also, I think some reviews were lost during the move of the archive but no worries. Thanks for the great support.


Part Three: I

Four Days Later.

 

"Why can't I concentrate long enough to do this?" I ask myself out loud as I continue to glare at the stack of documents on my desk that need to be typed out. It's not that hard, I just need to type them out and file them but for some strange reason I can't keep my mind from wondering long enough to do so undistracted.

Grabbing the first document at the top of the pile, I open Microsoft excel since this one is an accounting file and decide to finally clear my mind to get some work done.

 

Once I finally got into the swing of things, the hours floated by quickly and before I knew it, I found myself on the last document as it neared the end of the work day.

Today went pretty smoothly for me and I'm happy to say that I kept a certain biker boy out of my thoughts for the most part. But I still...miss him. I know it sounds crazy, but after Justin dropped me home that night of the party, I went to bed on such a high. And then, when he showed up the next day to bring me back at Mark's where I left my parked rental, I began talking to all of them and realized that they aren't so bad after all. They're all cool guys once you're not on their radar as their next conquest. I actually enjoyed my short time conversing with them before I told Justin thanks and bid them farewell, driving off in my SUV rental which I returned yesterday to the dealership.

Still, even with all of that, I'm still restless and my mind is still moving at a million miles per hour. It's...it's just that I can't get over these fucked up feelings I'm having towards Justin. I know I shouldn't say this, but he's coming off as such a decent guy which is the complete opposite of who I thought he really was. He's still this rough hard ass but it's the gentle sensitive side of him that I saw at his place that's driving me crazy. I...I love that side of him. I hardly ever see it and now I'm craving to see more of him in that light. Ugh, talk about lack in moral judgment. He's still dangerous. I should keep away from him but I can't and I honestly don't want to.

Glancing at the time on my watch, I smile when I realize it's time to head home. Happily, I begin shutting down and clearing out my work station eager to get to my apartment complex where I know they'll be. So they weren't there yesterday but I heard they had some shit dealing with so hopefully whatever issues they had to solve is cleared and I'll see them...or more Justin today.

Grabbing my bag, I call out to my boss, letting him know I'm leaving for the day before I walk out of my office and down the hallway towards the elevators of the firm determined to make a quick detour at the grocery mart on my way home.

 

*****

Later...

 

I should have seen this coming. I should have anticipated this very thing because who was I kidding when I thought this mess was cleared up? Granted I never voiced ‘sorry' for my actions even though he deserved it, you don't push someone into a pool with their clothes on and expect them to get over it. I'm pretty sure I ruined the leather jacket he was wearing when I did so too.

Walking towards the steps that lead up to the entrance of my apartment complex, I stop short on the sidewalk when I see who's animatedly waiting for me. No, it's not Justin. In fact, I'm wondering just where the hell he and his boys are because I could really use their presence right about now.

"Well hello there Briana."

Wincing by the low tone of his voice, I clutch unto my grocery bags, using them as shields against my body as I quicken my pace to the front steps of my building; but he quickly blocks my path causing me to stumble backwards.

"Look Bradley..."

"No you look Briana." He spits fiercely and my browns latch onto his icy greens. "I've been waiting for you to get home, so I'm not about to let you ruin this for me. Now what you did back at Mark's house was a big no-no and I think you know why I'm here." He says coolly and I take a step back, my eyes scanning the quiet neighborhood for any sign of patrolling police cars. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lie, my throat feeling suddenly dry as my nerves begin to kick in.

"I think you do Bri. You embarrassed me in front of my people, you put your hands on me and you ruined my favorite jacket. It's even worse since you're a chick. I'm thinking...you should pay for that." Brad hisses. "The only question is...how do I make you pay for it?" He smirks and oh god please, if he would just move then I could make a run for it but he's...he's not going to budge is he? "You know, I could think of a few ways since money doesn't buy all of my happiness." He coos and I cringe when he closes the gap between us to smooth his rough hand over my cheek.

Shutting my eyes, I turn my head away from him, my heart pounding out of my chest. "Please...I'm sorry." I say softly, cautious to not anger him further.

"Oh you're sorry? Sorry doesn't change shit babe." Brad snaps and I flinch away from him. "Now either you give me what I want the easy way or I take what I want the hard way, but either way I'm going to get what I want from you. Especially since your little boyfriend still owes me. I warned him I'd be getting my payment one way or another." Brand snaps before he grips my shoulders roughly, yanking me forward to walk. "Now come on, I'm going to help you bring your groceries in." He whispers to me when a few persons pass us on the sidewalk.

I'm tempted to scream and make a scene but I'm sure that would only anger him more and the fact that he knows where I live means I'm not safe from him or his people. Oh god what have I really gotten myself into? When he pulls me to walk up the stairs, I stop abruptly and he glares at me. "Walk Briana." Brad demands but I shake my head no.

"Don't do this...I said I was sorry." I speak up more forcefully. "Just leave me alone."

"Give me one reason why I should." He growls and as if on cue, someone beats me to the punch and answers him without missing a beat.

"I'll give you two." Comes an all too familiar voice behind us.

Both Brad and I turn in unison to match the face with the voice and I feel a sense of relief wash over me when I see Justin stomping up the sidewalk with is boys in tow. This is a new entrance for them. No bikes?

Leaving me at the foot of the stairs, Brad groans under his breath before walking partly down the sidewalk to face Justin. "Back off Justin. This doesn't concern you." Brad warns. "It will soon, but not right now." He jeers and that's when Justin's blues shift to me only for a brief moment. They're filled with pure fury and detest. Ok, I know Brad is not someone to cross but he's clearly outnumbered here. Plus Justin looks like he's out for blood.

"Briana is my business." Justin says calmly and Brad simply laughs.

"Last time I checked, she was still fair game." Brad retorts and that elicits a low throaty malicious growl from Justin.

Frozen in place, I clutch my grocery bags tightly as I watch in awe when Justin lifts his hand and snaps his fingers at his boys.

And that's when I see it. It's...it's a large wide container of some sort being carried by Frankie to the front.

Before I can even make sense of what's going on, the container is placed in Justin's grasp and the next thing he does shocks me speechless. Gasping, I jump slightly when Justin lifts the heavy, white bottle-like container in the air, swinging it back before he lunges it forward, its liquid contents spilling through the open top and landing all over Brad, soaking him from head to toe.

"The fuck Timberlake!" Brad hollers, jumping a few feet back when the contents spill over his face. Coughing, his hands dash up to his face wiping furiously before Justin drops the half empty bottle unto the street and steps over it. Gripping Brad by the collar, Justin bawls up his fists and swings with all of his might hitting Brad square in the nose. Brad lets out a loud groan clearly caught off guard before he retaliates.

My mouth gapes open in shock and terror since I wasn't expecting Justin to throw the first punch.

And just like that, a full on brawl ensues in front of me with fists swinging back and forth as Brad gets Justin in his jaw and gut while Justin packs in a few punches to Brad's eyes and nose.

"Oh my god." I mutter wanting to scream at them to stop it but too caught up in how fast this is all rolling. Why aren't the rest of the pack doing anything? They're just standing there watching them go at it. I know it's Justin's fight but god, I wish they'd do something.

When Brad takes a swing and misses, Justin uses that as an opportunity to trip him, sending him crashing onto the pavement of the sidewalk. Oh god I'm sure people witnessed their little fight by now and called the cops. They need to stop this before they all end up sleeping in jail tonight.

"Reason one Brad." Justin gasps as he tries to regain his breathing, his hand clutching at his stomach. "If you ever lay another finger or so much as try to get at Briana to hurt her I'll skin you alive."

"Son of a bitch." Brad hisses while trying to regain his footing. Licking at his lips, he gags as he glares at Justin. "What the fuck is this? Is that kerosene?" he sneers, horror flashing in his greens as he continues to taste the substance of the liquid smeared over his lips and soaking into his clothes.

"Reason two..." Justin continues, ignoring Brad while digging in his pocket and pulling out a cigarette and lighter.

My eyes widen in disbelief when he lights the cigarette, taking a few puffs to calm himself down. "If you say anything else...I'll fucking set you on fire I swear. Just give me a reason to burn your ass alive right this very second asshole. Don't you ever come back here or try to get at Bri like that again else I'll kill you my fucking self. And ask for that business arrangement we have, my boys will be glad to clear that up for me right now once and for all." Justin hisses and the look in his eyes alone is of pure anger and hatred. He's like some blood thirsty animal. He looks so different...so terrifying to me in this light. Dear god he's really a monster isn't he?

"Fuck you Justin." Brad hisses before standing on his feet and spiting at him.

Arching his brows, Justin flicks his lighter with his thumb and when I see the determined look in his eyes, I finally find my voice to call out to him before he can act on whatever thought that's going through his twisted mind.

"Justin don't! I'm fine just stop it!" I call out. That snaps him out of his thoughts because he removes his hand from the lighter causing the small fire to die out before he gives Brad one more glance.

That's when I hear it. It's the faint sounds of sirens in the distance. "Shit." Justin says softly before bowing his head, still gripping his side where Brad punched him.

"Yow cops J. We gotta bounce bro." Scott speaks up, carefully coming over to where Justin is standing with a seething Brad whose eyes are focused on the lighter in Justin's hand. I guess that's what's preventing him from wailing on Justin right now. I think Justin holds true to his threats.

"No no I'm good you all go and take that bitch with you. Make sure my point gets across to him loud and clear and pay him his shit." Justin instructs his friend while keeping his gaze on me.

"Don't fucking touch me." Brad hisses but Scott ignores him before roughing him up as he pushes him to walk with the rest of the pack in tow biding Justin farewell as they disappear down the sidewalk and around the corner.

And I'm still just standing there too shocked to really do or say anything.

Sighing, Justin finishes off his cigarette before walking over to the kerosene bottle which he discarded. Picking it up, he walks over to the edge of the street, emptying its contents before he kicks the bottle down the sidewalk. Finally coming over to me, he gives me a once over before rooting my grocery bags out of my grasp and snapping me out of my trance.

I jump away from him slightly, still a little terrified with what he just did moments ago. It all happened so damn fast. I'm a little relieved that they didn't have guns on them because who knows how that would have turned out?

"Wh...what...what just happened?" I ask mindlessly.

"Come on let's head inside." Justin instructs, motioning for me to turn around and walk up the stairs.

"But..."

"Fucking walk Bri; don't make the cops get here and meet us outside." He snaps and I shut my mouth in fear of pissing him off further before sprinting up the front stairs and busting through the front doors of the apartment complex with Justin hot on my trail.

 

 

The entire ride up the elevators to my floor was done in deafening uncomfortable silence. I've refrained from even looking at Justin since my nerves are still jacked up but now with us standing at the front door of my apartment, a new type of nervousness washes over me. I'm very aware that this is the first time Justin has set foot in his father's complex since I came to live here. I'm also very aware that he now knows in which apartment I live and I'm wondering if that's a good or bad thing.

Silently, I shove the key into the lock with trembling fingers before twisting it and swinging the front door to my apartment open. Taking a wobbly step in, I drop my bag at the entrance before kicking off my shoes by the door motioning for Justin to follow me in.

When he does and the door slams shut behind us, my breathing deepens when he clicks the lock. Brushing past me, he takes a quick look around before he heads in the direction of the kitchen to deposit my grocery bags. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he knows where everything is supposed to be. He is the owner's son of course.

Coming back out with swinging hands, Justin stops short to glare at me. His lips twitch into a light smile and I smile back uneasily at him before he finally decides to break the silence between us. "You look nice today. You hardly wear pant suits." Justin voices as he gives me a once over, absorbing the two piece beige pant suit I'm wearing.

"Uh thanks." I mutter.

Taking a step towards me, his face contorts in pain before he grips his side and I instantly move towards him, ushering him to take a seat on my couch in my small living room. "Ok just sit, sit I'll be right back." I instruct, ignoring the weird stares he's giving me.

Rushing to my bedroom, I quickly shed my work clothes, slipping into cotton shorts and a red vest before I move over to the bathroom to grab a wash cloth. Making my way to the kitchen, I whip the freezer open and fill the washcloth with ice before crushing it in the sink. Grabbing a bowl, I place the wash cloth filled with crushed ice and make my way back into my living room where I find Justin resting back on the couch with his eyes shut tight.

Carefully, I take a sit next to him but he doesn't budge or open his eyes to look at me. Resting the bowl between us, I study his pained expression as he takes in a deep breath. Forcing my eyes off of his face, they travel down his body, taking in the long sleeved black shirt he's wearing with a pair of light, washed out jeans. As usual, he's wearing his boots and his short brown hair is completely messed up I'm guessing from his and Brad's earlier encounter.

Sighing, I slowly bring my hands to the hem of his shirt. He tenses slightly when I begin lifting it up to see the extent of the damage that was done, but he soon relaxes when I bunch it up far enough to take in the dark mark on his side. I'm pretty sure some ribs are bruised. Blood is quickly collecting beneath the surface staining his smooth ivory skin with a bluish purplish color. Trying to suppress the moan that's bubbling in the back of my throat from how defined his torso is, I quickly grab the cloth filled with ice and gently place it to his side.

Justin lets out a sharp hiss before he growls deeply from the cold compress against his warm skin. Exhaling loudly, he moans a little then shifts in his seat. "Shit, that feels good." He mutters softly and I bite my lip as I hold down the compress to his side.

"Here." Gripping his hand, I use it to replace where mine was seconds ago so I can stand. "Hold on to it, and keep some pressure on the wound. It will control the swelling and ease some of the pain."

When I move to stand his other hand finds my wrist and he grips me, stopping my advancements.

Glaring at him, I suck in air when his eyes flutter open and I'm met with deep intense blues. "Where are you going?"

"To...to get you some painkillers." I stutter over my words from the piercing gaze he's giving me.

Licking his lips, he slowly releases his hold on me and I quickly dash into my bathroom to grab some painkillers for him before I head into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Returning in no time flat, I'm sitting at his side again handing him the items.

Dropping the cloth into the bowl, Justin gives me a once over before he grabs the items from my grasp. When he swallows the pills, he brings the glass up to his pink lips and drinks all of the water in one breath before he places the glass down on the small coffee table in front of us.

Resting back, he grabs the cold compress and replaces it at his side then he shuts his eyes again as silence engulfs us.

Not really knowing what to do or say, I remain in place watching him for a good while, absorbing the definition of his face. I can see the dark outlining of his stubble and a slight smirk across his lips as he takes in deep breaths that I'm sure are painful as well.

He looks almost peaceful with his eyes shut like that and his head resting back against the cushions. Ugh god, I'm getting this weird itch again. It's the same feeling I got when he was standing facing me in his kitchen a few days ago. That wanting to just kiss him urge is getting to me.

Standing abruptly, I grab the glass and head into my kitchen to clear my thoughts. God he's so weird. I'm wondering how long he's going to be here. Even if we've made some type of progress, he's still a stranger to me and I don't feel fully comfortable with him in my home like this.

Rolling my eyes, I decide to put away the groceries that he only placed down on the counter still in the grocery bags. I guess when I'm done I'll ask him to leave. I think the cops are done circling by now.

 

 

When I finally have all the groceries put away, I proceed to do the few dishes in the sink but fall short when I feel Justin's presence near me, nearly causing my heart to jump out of my chest.

"Thank you." He whispers behind me and I grab my chest when I feel my heart skip a beat. I didn't even hear him come in here.

Leaning over the sink trying to catch my breath, I shake my head with a smile. I'm too jumpy around him. He's not that bad and I think if he wanted to hurt me or something he would have done it already.

"I should be thanking you actually." I state and he moves to stand next to me where I can see him.

"How so?" he asks.

"For coming when you did and saving me from Brad I guess. My hero." I giggle and he smiles despite himself.

"Your hero huh? Well then I guess you're welcome seeing as I went from the villain to the hero." Justin explains and I frown before turning to face him completely.

Gulping down hard when I realize he's shirtless, I force myself to look into his eyes. He's still holding the cold compress to his side and I can see droplets dripping unto my tiled floor since the ice must be melting. Oh god.

"I'm sorry I judged you before getting to know you but I mean...what was I supposed to think with you and your friends being the way you are?" I mention and he shrugs while resting against the counter.

"Looks can be deceiving." Justin says simply and I nod in agreement.

"So uh, when you showed up...I mean...you all were walking. Where are your bikes?" I know it's out of context, but this was the first time I've seen then without their ‘babies'. I need to know.

"We parked them a few streets over. We've been having some problems with Brad and his boys these past few days about my uh, gambling debts but that I'm sure is settled now. My boys got it covered. I had a feeling he'd pay you a visit though so I came prepared."

"No shit Justin. Were you actually going to set him on fire?" I still can't believe it.

"If you hadn't stopped me, yes." He admits without a hitch and I scowl.

"But you would have gone to jail for murder. Does that mean nothing to you?" I ask incredulously.

He's just staring at me unfazed like what I said is insignificant. "Small price to pay for your safety." He replies nonchalantly and I can't help but stare at him in awe.

"Why...why do you care so much? All I've ever done was ignore you and give you shit." I point out. "You shouldn't care this much about someone you don't even know."

"Again, small price to pay for getting what I already know is mine. And I know you a lot better than you think I do Bri. You don't have to say much or give your life history for a person to know you." He retorts and I huff before folding my arms across my chest.

"You're that sure of yourself huh?" I smirk and he returns the favor by pulling the cloth away from his side before dropping it in the sink. I make the mistake of allowing my browns to travel over his bare upper torso, taking in the definition of his abs before I finally meet his blues again.

Closing the gap between us, Justin looks down at me with a challenging glimmer in his eyes. "I'm not sure. I'm positive Bri." He corrects me and I roll my eyes at him but that doesn't deter him. "Tell me what you know about me." Justin demands and I glare at him oddly.

"I...I don't know anything about you..."

"That's not true. You know more than you realize. Think about it. Anything you could possibly think that's related to me or is about me, tell me."

Shit, how can I even concentrate to answer him? He's so fucking close and half naked standing in front of me. I can feel his body heat slapping me in the face. This is torture.

"Well...uh..." Thinking for a moment, I decide to entertain him. "Your surname is Timberlake; your parents are filthy rich; you don't live with them obviously, you live in your own little penthouse apartment in Manhattan which is amazing by the way; You and your five other boys are best friends who grew up together; you all have degrees from college which I'm trying to understand why you don't use them." That elicits a chuckle from him but he quickly quiets down so I can continue. "I think your favorite flavor of anything is chocolate as you've told me on countless occasions, even if I'm sure you only stress it with me on purpose; let's see, you love boots and leather jackets, you like to wear dark colors; you have a calm sort of dangerous temper when you're pissed off; you're the silent type that likes to observe so that means you don't say much; you're an only child; you're, well, to me...kind of weird; you have this thing you do of licking your lips whenever you're deep in thought; you love to smoke which is honestly a pet peeve of mine; you're smooth with the ladies or so I've heard; uh, you have a soft, sensitive side of you that you hardly ever show and would never show around your boys but...but with me, when it's just the two of us...I can see it...and...and I love that side of you..." Trailing off, I gasp when I realize just how much I had to say about him. "Oh my god." I say lowly when realization hits me.

"Shocking huh?" Justin beams but all I can do is gawk at him. Damn, he's really smart to have figured that out. "Now I have to admit, you're right on all accounts. I just didn't realize you paid that much attention to me. Granted my list for you would be never-ending because I learn something new about you every time we meet, for someone who was ‘seemingly' uninterested, you sure observed a lot about me." He jokes and I blush massively at that.

"You wouldn't leave me alone for almost a year Justin!" I remind him but he brushes that off. "I still don't really know you."

"Even so, if you really didn't want anything to do with me, you wouldn't even remember my eye color much less for noticing the ‘lip-licking' thing that I do?" He's laughing now but I don't find him funny. "And if you really want to know me, that won't be a problem." He adds in.

"Ugh, how can I not notice how blue your eyes are? I'd have to be blind." I blurt out and his laughs increase in volume.

"Just admit it Briana." He says through sobs, gripping his side slightly.  "Shit laughing actually hurts. Damn." He says while trying to sober up.

"Admit what?" I snap stubbornly.

"That you like me." Justin grins and I arch a brow at him thinking he's crazy.

"Absolutely not." I say sharply.

"Oh come on Bri. It's so obvious. Just admit it. Come on. Say ‘I like you Justin.' It's not that hard." He suggests as his hands find my sides to pull me forward.

"What are you doing?" I say in horror, my frame tensing under his hold.

"Admit it Bri, admit that you like me." Justin says more seriously now and my eyes grow wide before my heart begins beating erratically.

"Justin..."

"It can't be that hard. The first step is admittance Bri. Come on. You want me."

"I do not. Just shut up." I giggle, not feeling as scared of him as I used to be before. He's just Justin in my eyes now... which is kind of new and strange.

"I am so tired of doing this with you. You're already mine. I don't know why you keep fighting it." His face is completely serious now without so much as a hint of a smile. Oh no, not this again.

"I'm not some property for you to claim Justin." I'm getting a little edgy now. He needs to cut it out.

"Briana..." Sighing, I see the annoyance on his face. "I'm telling you now; no other guy is going to be able to get to you without me hurting them permanently so..."

"You wouldn't dare."

His brows raise when I cut him off and his grip around my waist tightens. Ok, I need to remember that he's still this hard ass who is...who is in my apartment...alone...with me...alone. What is up with me and all these fucked up decisions I've been making lately?

"Try me." Justin says in a low crisp growl.

Before I can open my mouth to retort, he pushes me back, sandwiching me between his hard body and the counter. "Let me go Justin. I think you should leave."

Keeping my stance, I match his fierce gaze knowing I don't have to be afraid of him for the most part. He did promise he wouldn't hurt me. I'd like to think he's a man of his word. "Do you really want me to?"

"What?" I wasn't prepared for that line for questioning. "Didn't I just tell you..."

"I know, but do you really want me to?"

"Justin you're being ridiculous."

"It's a simply yes or no. If you say yes, I'll let you go and be on my way."

"This is ridiculous. I just asked you to let me go and to leave. What's your point?"

"My point is Bri, you said it, but you don't really mean it. We can play this game for as long as you like but it's getting old."

He's right. What the hell am I doing? It's so blatantly clear that I'm attracted to him...that I...that I indeed want him. But where the hell is my common sense? I must be really stupid to give into these raw feelings for someone like him.

Ugh, but when he's looking at me like that, so expectant...what do I say? I should say something.

"It doesn't matter. We would never work. We're wrong for each other." Well, I guess that's saying something.

Frowning, Justin pulls away from me slightly to get a better look at me. "Shouldn't that be for us to find out?"

"No. You're you and I'm me. It's...impossible." I say sadly. My parents would have heart attacks if they found out I was messing with someone like him.

"No it's not Bri. You're not making any sense." Justin groans with irritation. "When are you going to stop drawing assumptions and just give in to what you're feeling? I know you want me just as much as I want you. Why do you insist on fighting this?" Justin snaps and I look away from him, the passion in his eyes too intense for me to endure. He really believes that we're meant to be or some crazy shit so but he's wrong. He's so wrong. Whatever we have, it's going to end in disaster I can just sense it.

"I don't..."

"Look at me Bri." Justin demands but I ignore him. "Damn it woman, look at me." He says more forcefully before gripping my chin and turning my head so he can gaze into my browns. "I care more about you than I have for anyone else in a long time. Don't think I'm not...freaked out by it too. But, I'm not afraid. You won't know unless you give us a try Briana."

His voice is so deep and laced with so much emotion that I'm finding it exceedingly hard to protest anymore.

His orbs are searching mine for an answer, but, when I find my voice and open my mouth to speak Justin shuts me up the one way I wasn't expecting him to...by finally taking the initiative to press his soft pink lips against mine. I guess he's finally fed up of waiting for me to come around?

He completely tames the urge I've been having since that night at his place of wanting to kiss him. I've been wondering what his lips felt like against mine and now...now...oh dear god he's kissing me. What? How did this happen and why don't I want him to stop? Shit, I don't ever want him to stop.

Pulling in air through my nose, my hands move up his bare chest to grip him behind his neck. Dragging him forward to press against me firmly, I deepen the kiss surprising the both of us. His body goes rigid when I pull him into me, desperately needing to feel all of him as our lips move skillfully together, our tongues slightly touching and swirling around in their own dance. I suddenly feel flush as my chest tightens and my body begins heating up. My head is screaming for me to stop but it's drowned out by the intense thumping of my heart. Moaning into the kiss, I lift one of my legs and wrap it around his waist, fusing our lower halves together as one of Justin's hands leave my waist and moves up to my hair. Slicking his fingers through my dark locks, he grips the back of my head softly, his lips still assaulting mine forcefully.

I can feel my air supply running out, but I have no intention of stopping, the sound of his faint groans turning me on immensely.

Unfortunately, Justin finally pulls away to get in some needed air and I too inhale deeply to ease the burning in my lungs. When my eyes flutter open, I notice that his are still shut tightly as he rests his forehead against mine. We're both breathing deeply and my browns close on impact when Justin begins placing soft kisses on my lips over and over again.

"Shit, you've seriously been driving me insane Bri." He whispers breathlessly. "I was almost completely out of control but I didn't want to scare you away."

Smiling, I keep my hold around him, not wanting this moment to end. I've been denying him for far too long. It's taken a toll on me too. Somehow, I don't think being a biker boy's girl is as horrible as I thought it would be. 

"Well..." Swallowing hard, I fight with what I'm about to say because I know that this is the point of no return for the both of us. But again, my choices are warped so I push all my doubts aside and just decide to take Justin's advice and give this...whatever this is...a try. "I...I...do-don't...mi-mind if you want to...to lose control now." I stutter terribly, my nerves acting up. I hope I know what I'm doing.

When Justin opens his eyes to glare at me, a coy smile spreads across his face and I note how his blues have darkened with lust. It's not a mystery what's on his mind. I have been trying to ignore the fact that the hard bulge pressing against my thigh is causing me to flow like a river right now so I think we're on the same page here.

Resting my head against his chest shyly, I feel the vibrations of his chuckles and the next thing I know, I'm being hoisted off the kitchen floor effortlessly before Justin carries us away to another part of my apartment, taking my doubts, fears, excitement, anticipation and heart with him on one hell of a ride...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: bikerj