Author's Chapter Notes:
Finally, I get this done. lol. Sorry for the wait, I decided to give you guys a different ending from the one I originally had planned because I'm sure you all would have hated me if I didn't. hehe. Anyway, I hope you guys like and thanks for sticking with this little short. I had fun writing it. Until the next short in the future...enjoy. :)

 

Part Four: II

 

Eight Months Later

The Present

 

As I sit here patiently waiting, I can't seem to turn off my memory long enough to forget about that one incident that placed me here in this exact situation presently. Granted it was a little over eight months ago, I still can't forget that night when Justin took Brad's life in an attempt to protect us since he couldn't stand the thought of any of his loved ones getting hurt. It was the same night that the police came and took him away at the crime scene and I unfortunately had to drive away from him, temporarily cutting him out of my life.

Everything happened so fast that I wasn't given enough time to process the magnitude of the situation. I think a piece of me got ripped out that night. Justin definitely took my heart with him. It was on lock down just like he was.

To make things worse, I didn't see him for two months after that night.

For every day and every night after that incident, I cried myself to sleep. I cried myself to sleep for two months straight because Justin placed strict orders with his boys that he didn't want to see me, that he wasn't ready for me to see this side of him. I mean really, him in some prison uniform behind bars was nothing compared to me seeing him in his natural element. It hurt, it really hurt and these past eight months without him have been hell. But what was I expecting?

 

 

I knew exactly what I was getting myself into when all of this started a year ago. A year ago, I was successfully avoiding him and his boys while trying to live my simple life. A year ago, I had big plans and never once stopped to even picture Justin as part of my plans or future. He was just a passing phase in my day. But somewhere in that time he got to me and the next thing I knew, I was under his spell.

I was falling in love and diving into complete disaster but I couldn't stop myself. He finally got to me after all his failed attempts. And now, a year later, I can't seem to see past the fact that I need him here with me and there is no way I'd function properly again without him. How I got through it all, especially these past eight months after Justin was sent to prison, is beyond me but I'm still getting by.

Still, I know I've said this a million times before but, If I got a second chance and was able to push the rewind or redo button on my life for all those moments I regret, I would not change the decision or choices I've made. It was and still is all because of him...my biker boy.

I had no idea what to expect when I decided to get mixed up with Justin, but I knew his life would have eventually caught up to him. I just wish he could have gotten out before it did. I've had months to think about what he did for me...for us and I'm not really angry anymore. I'm grateful in fact, that I have someone who loves me enough to want to protect me like he did.

The whole concept still doesn't sit well with me and my parents have been more than disappointed when they found out. They believed Justin was innocent though, that he was ‘framed' for Brad's murder as they put it. Don't ask me how they came to that conclusion. I allowed them to be ignorant. I wasn't about to tell them their baby girl witnessed the entire thing first hand. I wasn't going to tarnish the clean image they had of Justin, because I needed them to love him just as much as I did and still do.

It still doesn't change the fact that these past few months have been hell. At least I managed to keep my job in all of the chaos but barely. The good thing is, when I was finally called to testify against my baby, I kept my end and protected him the best way I knew how. I didn't care that I was under oath. At that moment, I didn't give a fuck about the judicial system. I just wanted Justin free. So, in the end it was our word against Brad's sister and since she was a drug addict and overdosed around the time it was her turn to testify, we got really lucky.

The case got dismissed due lack of sufficient evidence. Plus, there was no murder weapon which was a big setback for the prosecution. Thanks to me getting rid of Justin's piece, things worked out in our favor. It just looked like Justin was in the wrong place at the wrong time because they thought Brad's murder was drug related due to the fact that they were already investigating him and the killing of his brother before this incident arose. Plus, Justin never did confess to Brad's murder. When the cops showed up all those months ago, he simply remained silent and did as he was told stating that he was just in the neighborhood at the wrong time.

I really don't know how the hell Justin got off on all these technicalities but he did. They never did find Brad's friends who were missing. And, I never did ask the pack what it was that they did with them exactly. I wouldn't be surprised if they conducted their own method of cremation to get rid of the bodies as twisted as that seems.

I was just ecstatic and didn't bother to question anything else because I was getting my baby back. I believed he was granted a second chance and I really hope he doesn't screw it up this time around.

 

 

But again, my mind is only drifting like this because I've been fucking sitting here for what seems like ages in this disgusting place that I'd rather not be. How long does it take to clear an inmate for goodness sake?

"How long again is it going to take?" I ask the guard at the entrance and he simply smiles for me uncaringly. What a dick.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head doll. He'll be out soon. He's just going through the process of gathering up his belongings."

Rolling my eyes at the large man, I resort to playing with my nail tips as I wait patiently for Justin to be released from prison today. I even brought him a fresh change of clothes when I got here earlier because I didn't think he wanted to leave in the same clothes he was sent here with eight months ago. He told me he was going to throw the old ones away.

"So, what's your name doll face?" The guard asks me after a moment of silence.

"You better not talk to me like that. I don't think my man would like that." I voice rudely and he smirks at me in return.

"Please, just because your pretty little boyfriend is getting out today doesn't mean shit sweetheart. I'm not afraid of these lowlifes. He can't touch me and I'm pretty sure he'll be back in here soon. I know their kind."

"I'm sure you do." I retort coldly while cutting my eyes at the guard. Ugh, I wish he'd shut up.

"Just watch yourself with that one. He's stirred up quite the commotion since he's been in here."

That catches my attention, but before I can ask the asshole what he means, the large doors where the prison cells are located buzz open and we're met with one of the guards exiting followed by a pissed off Justin close behind.

I instantly jump up from my seat when I catch sight of him but he doesn't notice me yet since he's in some type of conversation with the other guard.

"Leave it to you Timberlake to stir up a fight on the day you get released. I have half a mind to hold you over night for that stunt."

"Yeah but we both know you can't Craig. Besides, the fucker was asking for it. No one talks smack to me and gets away with it."

"Whatever man. Just, don't make me see you in here again anytime soon. You're free to go."

"I'm not making any promises." Justin jokes before he bids the security guard farewell.

I don't even want to know what they're talking about.

I can feel my heart thundering in my chest and I hold my breath when Justin finally looks in my direction, his blues latching onto my browns.

"Baby?" He calls out with a large grin on his face.

"Hey!" Rushing over to him, I take in the fitted long-sleeved shirt and jeans he's wearing which I brought him before I throw myself into his embrace.

Inhaling his scent, I hug the life out of him since I missed him like crazy. I feel a sense of relief wash over me just being wrapped up in his strong masculine arms like this. This is where I belong. I know that now.

"Easy Bri, damn you're strong." Justin chuckles and I giggle before pulling away from him.

"Sorry." I say in a small voice and he lifts my chin up to get a better look at me then slicks his fingers through my dark hair.

"You look beautiful Bri. I've missed you so much." He coos and I frown despite myself when I notice the fresh cut beneath his right eye and the healing one on the corner of his bottom lip.

"I missed you too Justin. But, what happened to you?" I say softly while touching the cut on his eye eliciting a soft hiss from him before he grips my wrist and pulls my hand away.

"Just a small altercation. Nothing to worry about." Justin voices and I scowl.

"Were you fighting?" I ask horrified.

"I think the question is when wasn't I?" He replies nonchalantly and my eyes grow wide from astonishment.

"God Justin! Were you looking to get killed? I can't believe you were picking fights in there!" I snap but he silences me by moving away and pulling me with him to walk.

"Not now Bri. Let's get out of here and head home. I'm in need of a decent bed and a good rest." He points out while dragging me out of the prison grounds.

"Are you looking for those assholes in there to come out looking for you Justin? I thought you learnt your lesson. Why would you start trouble in prison? Those men are dangerous and..."

"It's fine Briana. And in case you forgot, I was in there with them so that makes me equally as dangerous." He chuckles but I don't find him funny. I know he's right. But I'm not looking for one of those jerks to come looking for him when they get out due to bruised egos and grudges. Ugh, I swear I don't know how I put up with Justin sometimes.

"Fine come on let's head home." I say before taking charge in leading us out to where his motorbike is parked. Yes, I've been driving it since Justin's been locked up. I've gotten really good too. In fact, I can understand why he and his boys love their toys. It's such an adrenaline rush.

"Wow, did you drive here on my bike?" Justin asks impressed when we make it to where it's parked. Taking out our helmets, I hand Justin his and the keys so he can drive us home but he protests.

"Yeah, I did."

"Damn, that's sexy. Well come on, bring us home." He grins and I frown in confusion.

"What?"

"Look, my manhood isn't threatened or anything. I'm telling you, drive us home. I'll be the passenger this time." He chortles and I shake my head in amusement.

"If you insist."

"Oh I insist. This is something I'm dying to experience." He says enthusiastically.

Giggling, I strap on my helmet and throw my leg over the large bike to sit, fixing my black dress in the process. Hopping on behind me, Justin clasps his hands around my waist, a light groan pulling from his throat when his bottom half fuses with my behind.

"I could get used to this." He adds in as I bring the motorbike to life and throw back the kickstand.

"I bet you could. Hang on!" I call out then slowly pull out of our parking spot before I accelerate and take off down the streets of New York with Justin's grip around my waist tightening from the sudden increase in speed.

 

*****

Sometime Later

 

After making it home to Justin's penthouse apartment and getting settled in, we resorted to chilling on his couch since he was tired, but not enough to fall asleep just yet since it was the middle of the afternoon.

So, for the past few hours we've just been lounging lazily watching television after we ordered Chinese takeout and stuffed our stomachs. I'm just ecstatic that we're back together like this. I knew waiting for him would have paid off. I couldn't see any other way.

"The guys said they'd be by tomorrow. They figured we'd want today to ourselves to catch up." Justin grins from where he's lying on his back with his head on my lap as I pass my hands through his grown out hair. He's also buffer than I remember him last, obviously from the weightlifting he did in prison.

"They thought right." I smile and he eyes me playfully before diverting his attention to the television screen.

I have no idea what we're watching. It's on some random channel with some sitcom playing. I wasn't paying attention. I've been lost in my thoughts since we got home. Granted I'm ignoring those scars Justin has on his face from picking fights in prison, he's still amazingly beautiful to me. I think what's plaguing me is where we go from here. I can't put up with this rough side of him constantly. I don't want to always be in fear of him getting locked up again for getting into trouble or worse.

"What's on your mind Bri?"

Looking down at his angelic features, I smile warmly. "Just thinking about you and me." I voice and his brows arch in curiosity.

"Oh? What about us?" Justin inquires before seating up and turning to face me expectantly.

"Well, where do you see us going from here Justin? I mean, do you even see a future with me or is this..."

"Ok stop right there Briana. I get that you're maybe a little confused baby but, wherever life takes us, believe that I want you right there by my side."

"I know that Justin. But I can't keep up with you getting into all these confrontations and putting your life in danger. I've had a rough couple of months." I say sadly and he grips my hands in his, massaging them with the bud of his thumbs.

"Listen to me Bri. I love you, and I'd do just about anything for you and to keep you safe. But I know what's really going on. You want me to give up the crew. That's it right?" He's searching my eyes for his answer and what do I say to that? He's right, but I don't want him abandoning his friends. I just want everything else that he's involved in to end.

"I want to go to Law school one day Justin. I want to make a name and a good living for myself, but most importantly I want it to be with you. I want us to be together long enough to build a family as crazy as that sounds."

"It doesn't sound crazy Bri. I want that too. I believe you're it for me, but I told you before, I'm not abandoning the guys...I can't. They're like my brothers. We're family."

"I know and I don't want that. I just would like it if, if you settle down some and maybe even got a decent job even if you don't need it."

"Uh huh." Pulling away from me, Justin stands and shakes his head while moving around the couch to head into the kitchen.

Huffing, I remain seated until he returns with a beer in hand. Gazing up at him, I wait patiently for him to say something else to me.

"This is who I am Bri. You knew that when you got involved with me. I never expected you to try and change me..." Justin hisses and oh for fuck's sake.

"I'm not trying to change you. I'm just asking you to ease up some Justin. Do you know how it feels when I'm away from you? It hurts, but more importantly it's terrifying because I'm always worried about you getting hurt or worse. I'm just asking you, for me, to ease that tension. I don't want to lose you J."

"I know Bri, I know...shit." Sighing, he swipes his hand over his face before taking a large gulp of his beer. "I'm sorry baby. I don't mean to make you worry but I have responsibilities and my dad he..."

"It's ok. Just, promise me you'll try your utmost best to steer clear of trouble."

"You want me to give up the gambling business don't you?" Justin inquires incredulously. "Because for you..." Drifting off, a scowl forms on his face as he seems to be fighting with his words and thoughts. "For you, I will. I'll...fuck I'll talk to my dad first thing tomorrow. Ok? I promise I'll see what I can do Bri." He caves and my eyes light up with excitement.

"Oh my god Justin. Thank you so much." Jumping up from my seat, I rush over to give him a huge hug and peck on the lips.

"Mmmm...you're lucky I love you so much. You're the first female who's succeeded in having such a big influence on me. Not even my mom could accomplish that. I think that says a lot." He grins widely and I blush massively at that.

"It does. And I love you too. Always. God, I can't even believe we're here like this now."

"I can. I told you you'd be mine." Justin snickers before finishing off his drink and I roll my eyes playfully at him.

Placing the now empty beer bottle down, he winks for me while wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his embrace. "Now, how about I get a real welcome home huh?"

"I think we can work something out." I muse in a seductive tone.

Wriggling his eyebrows at me mischievously, Justin slowly dips his head down to capture my lips with his.

Sighing into the kiss, I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him in. Ugh god I love him. It's a dangerous love. But, I can deal with it.

We're so unhealthy for each other, but I don't think I'd have it any other way.

As I get lost in our kiss, Justin's touches instantly set me on fire and I can think of a few ways to spend the rest of our day which involve us never leaving the bedroom.

Finally breaking our lip-lock, I gasp for air as Justin licks his now swollen lips. "I knew I loved Chocolate for a reason." He wisecracks and I smack his chest, still feeling giddy from that kiss.

"Oh shut up smartass."

"Hmm, you know, for what it's worth Bri, I'm happy I chose to be with you."

"Aw, I'm happy I chose you too J." I coo. He's so sweet when he wants to be.

"Yeah after I was persistent in making you see that we deserved to give each other a chance." Justin scoffs.

"And you were right...my sexy biker boy." I giggle.

"Your biker boy huh?" He asks with arched brows. Oh no, I know that look. He's most definitely getting turned on by this little exchange.

"Yeah, it's a hate to love you and love to hate you thing."

"I see...I see..." Nodding his head casually, Justin suddenly grips my waist and without warning hoists me off the floor and over his shoulder.

"Hey! Put me down Justin! Just because you buffed up and got stronger while you were in prison doesn't mean you have to throw me around to prove your point."

"Oh, I'm about to prove more than one point to you Briana, all of which will have you either screaming or moaning my name. Believe that. But, I think we have some catching up to do first." He jokes while smacking my ass playfully and I swallow hard.

Ugh god, he has no idea how amazingly enticing that sounds. I've held out long enough for him. I have no problem with him turning me out now. I won't verbalize it and give him the satisfaction though.

"Cocky bastard." I snap.

"That I am babe; that I am." Justin laughs boisterously as he carries me into his bedroom.

I am so ecstatic and grateful that he's finally home, I can't even be angry at him over anything right now. I never want to go this long without him again.

I end up giggling despite myself when Justin decides to perform a drum solo on my butt for the heck of things. God, he's so goofy sometimes. This is the side of him that I love. This is the side of him that I wish would remain forever but I know that it's only just one side of him. Still, I think I end up loving him more every time that affectionate, gentle and loving side of him shines through. It makes me see why I've stuck around and why I'm always willing to give him another chance. He's worth it. He's always been worth it but I was too scared to admit it.

I'm glad I eventually did because I gained a wonderful man and amazing love in the process. Yes, it's an adventure with him, because I never know what to expect but with Justin, I have faith that we'll make it and we'll be ok. As time moves on, I'm slowly adjusting to his rougher, more unstable side. And, if all else fails, I can always depend on him to always be there for me and even in the midst of chaos, I have faith that he'll stay true to his promise of never hurting me, no matter what the circumstance...because I trust him. Despite everything we've been through, I trust him with my life and if that's not a love worth fighting for, then I don't know what is.

 

*The End*

 


Completed
d_simplicity is the author of 38 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 13 members. Members who liked Biker Boy(s) also liked 411 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: bikerj