[Comments - 15]
Summary: Ella Tennyson is different. She's quirky and there's not a person on earth who could explain why she acts the way she acts, or does the things she does. But she doesn't care, because she's her own. Justin is completely caught up in stereotypes, every thing perfect and every thing pretty. But when he has the opportunities to try and figure out Ella, he finds himself more intrigued than he would like to admit. Will he catch the one girl whom no one else has managed to even run in the same race with? Will he try to understand the things about her that irritate, yet draw him to her? Will he succeed in establishing the fact that he can see outside of a box? Or will he simply end up locking Ella in a cage that she's afraid to get out of?
Rated: PG-13
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No
Word count: 87491 Read: 45003
Published: Sep 15, 2008 Updated: Dec 20, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Chocolate and Toothpaste by november [Comments - 7] (7664 words)

I had this story posted on the other archive, but I somehow lost the desire to finish it until now. I hope that some of you are intrigued with this story as others were. I can't wait to dive back into this story!

2. The Irony by november [Comments - 0] (7386 words)

3. Scarf Wearing Men by november [Comments - 1] (5373 words)

4. Horror Movies and Bright Red Cheeks by november [Comments - 1] (5766 words)

5. Preppy Days and Silver for Your Thoughts by november [Comments - 1] (8301 words)

6. When the Smile Doesn't Work by november [Comments - 0] (8245 words)
I know it's taking me forever to get this up, but finals are almost over so I'll be able to completely finish the story. I've been going through and fixing the grammatical errors, so that's why I'm not just slapping the chapters up. Enjoy.

7. Lies, Deceit and Plastic Rings…Oh My! by november [Comments - 0] (6278 words)

8. You Are My Sunshine by november [Comments - 0] (4959 words)

9. The Past Resurfaces by november [Comments - 1] (6366 words)

10. The Sun Shines Again by november [Comments - 0] (5058 words)

11. Welcome Back, Morning Breath by november [Comments - 1] (4510 words)

12. Pancakes One Morning, Heartbreak the Next by november [Comments - 1] (6215 words)

13. Spilled Milk and Surprises by november [Comments - 0] (6551 words)

14. New Butterflies for Old Flames by november [Comments - 2] (4819 words)