Author's Chapter Notes:

This idea came to me in the form of a short story but branched out into a little more. Be sure to let me know if you like it and i'll continue into shorty series. It's a change of events from my normal writing and I'm looking forward to it. Enjoy!

 

*NOTE: I don't own any of these Characters. None of this is true, yaddy yaddy. It's all pure fiction and I don't claim to know anyone I write about. This story was written only for atistic purposes!

  Part One-Intro

What are you hiding in your covers,
like to wait little lover.
What will you do when they discover
your eyes on a another?


Another light bulb flashes in my face and I smile, fooling the men behind the camera lens as they take my picture for the millionth time in my life. I look forward and it seems all I can see is blotches of orange and red.  It’s amazing I’m not blind from the constant flashes but that’s not my main focus.

 I stand beside my best friend, proud to be here to support him. Finally, his second solo album is being released and he disserves every ounce of success he can muster up. It’s been a long haul for him. He’s messed around with record labels for what seems like years now, looking for one that will back him like he needs to be, has went through several new managers, and is now with one he can trust- finally. His music is one of those things that stands on it’s own two feet and I’m not even going to mention that it took me years of pushing him, breathing down his neck and rudely convincing him that his music deserved this chance. But don’t get me wrong, I may be Justin Timberlake but my best friend here, JC Chasez did this on his own. Every ounce of talent came scorching through his vocal cords and those brain cells that are ones only a talented musician and producer could have. I watched the mans blood, sweat and tears be put into this project. In the end, I couldn’t be happier for him.

 I smile cheerfully as I wrap my arm around his shoulders, posing for more photographs. The backdrop behind me proudly displays the bold font of his anticipated album “Kate.”  I can tell this is going to be his time to shine. This album is going to take of to something he’s deserved for a long time now. I’m happy for him, what can I say? He’s my brother, my best friend.

My eyes are quickly drawn to the other side of him, the dark haired woman who’s got her fingers laced securely with his but at the same time, she’s giving him his space, his moment in the spotlight. She’s just there for support because that’s what a loving girlfriend does right? My eyes try not to be obvious as I look her up and down as we move along the red carpet. She looks amazing tonight. Her long legs look as though they go on for miles and the little black dress she’s wearing hugs her curves in every way possible. I bite the inside of my cheek in guilt but I can’t stop staring. Her dark brown hair is cascading down her back and her lips are painted with the deepest color of scarlet. She looks sinful, addicting and I hate myself because she’s not mine. We’re rushed into a group of people and before I know it, she’s beside me and I curse as I catch the slightest trace of her exotic perfume. It reaches my senses all too quickly and goes right to my nerve endings that do bad things to my body, delicious things. All I can picture is her naked form rolling around in bed as she screams out in ecstasy. I shouldn’t be staring but I can’t stop. Honestly, she’s like an addiction.

I have to gather myself before we continue, advert my eyes to anything but her before it becomes obvious. I told you Jace was my best friend but I never said I was that in return to him because in all honestly, I’d committed the biggest sin already. I was in love with my best friends girl and I didn’t seem myself stopping until I had her in the worst way possible.                                                     
Chapter End Notes:
Be sure to let me know if you think I should continue!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair triangles justin