Author's Chapter Notes:

I am pleased to say this story is FINALLY complete. I was determined to finish it and am glad I did so. It started out one way, went the other but was a writing adventure in itself. Everyone looks for a small procrastination from other stories we're working on but am glad to say that this one gave me some time to write a little darker, and try out some new ways of writing.

 In conclusion to that, I hope you enjoy the ending! As always, feedback is appreciated! 

Bittersweet Revelation
Part Thirteen -II



I’m standing in front of the door, taking deep breathes, wondering why I ever agreed to this. You can guess who was on the phone--JC. He seemed eager to talk, about what, I have no idea and somewhere in my fogged mind, I agreed that he could come over. I have not a clue what he wants or what’s going to come out of this but I know one thing for sure- I won’t cave to his sweet words or promises. I’ve been there before and I’ve build a safe and sturdy wall to protect myself. After all, it’s not just me that’s the target of being hurt, but our baby also. Our baby. That seems so odd for me to say. I guess I just pictured having a child in a little more traditional of a way. Jace and I had talked about it and we had our own hopes and dreams. I guess some things don’t work out how you planned.

I take a deep breath, giving my belly a little pat for encouragement, and I answer the door. It’s been forever since I’ve seen him but he looks like he’s aged about 10 years. He’s got dark circles under his eyes and he’s taken on some thick facial hair. He looks ragged. I can’t bring myself to sympathize. I’ve been through three and a half months of hell myself. I take a step back, allowing him entry and I’m having a strange déjà vu of when Justin was here just a day earlier. Justin. My mind is still reeling over the fact that he showed up wondering about me, about us. I should slap myself for even thinking these things in front of Jace but I really can’t bring myself to care. After all, he and I are nothing right now, and that goes the same with Justin.

He looks around carefully, before his eyes land on my belly. He takes a step forward and I can tell he wants to feel it. I don’t know what it is with people wanted to touch pregnant bellies. It’s like a violation of personal space but whatever. I’ve taken the sweat shirt I had on earlier, seeing how I was sweating like a pig and my belly is ten times move obvious in the slim fitting t-shirt I’m wearing, causing my stomach to show just a little bit. I don’t know if I’m ready to let him off the hook that easy yet so I take a step back. Distance is always the key.

“You look good.” he says, giving me a crooked smile.

I nod, and roll my eyes a little bit, un amused. “Thanks. I feel like a cow.”

He laughs a little bit, taking a step closer again while I step back. “You don’t look like a cow.”

I turn around to walk into the kitchen, not caring if he stays or follows. Reaching into the fridge to grab a Gatorade, and draining half of it in one drink. I’ve never been more thirsty in my life.

I turn around and just as I suspected, he’s leaning against the counter, looking worn down. Seriously, he needs to get whatever he came here over with. I’m getting agitated.
“I’m sorry, Erin. For everything. We both know you’re not the only one to blame here.”

I look at him, wide eyed. “I’m aware of that, thanks.”

He scratches his head before he begins to pace the length of my kitchen. He always paces when he’s nervous. It’s never bothered me until now.


“Look, you and I both know we’re not perfect but I’m willing to admit that if you’d give me a chance to fix things. I want to move past this and see where we can go.”

“Some things are easier said then done Joshua. Do you realized I’ve done all of this pregnancy stuff on my own for the last four months? Do have any idea what that’s like? How many nights we stayed up talking about having a family some day? My god, It hurts like hell.”

He steps closer, I can go the opposite. Don’t even think about it.

“I know that and I’m sorry. My head was fucked up, Erin. I needed time to think about things. About what I wanted out of life. I was hurting from what you did to me. God of all people, why Justin?”

“Are you really going to bring this shit up? I’ve told you until I was blue in the face.” I take three steps forward so I’m right up close with him right now. I take a jab at his chest and already this feels good. “You were never there for me, always gone while I waited at home like some good little girlfriend who was always there whenever you felt you needed me. You stopped calling, stopped giving a shit. God, Joshua, that’s not a relationship. It’s bullshit is what it is.” Another jab. “Justin, weather he be your best friend or not was there for me. He’s a good person. You out of all people should know that.”

He bows his head and I can tell I’ve gotten through. “I know I was an ass, Erin. I honestly have no idea why I was doing it.”

“Stand there and tell me that you’ve always been faithful to me, Joshua Scott. I dare you.”

He looks me in the eye before turning his head quickly and I swear that I saw a tear fall down.

“When did things get so messed up?”

“When you decided to let them.”  I say, turning my head to leave the room. I can’t stand here and listen to any more of this.

“Wait!” I hear him call out. I turn back around to look at him but he’s eyeing the refrigerator where I have proudly displayed the baby’s ultrasounds.

“Is this my child?”

He’s running his fingers over them softly, looking memorized. “Yes Joshua. It’s our child.” I make sure to emphasize the ‘our.’

“Do you know what it is yet?”

No jerk. Perhaps you’d know that if you’d bothered to show up at one of my doctors appointments. “No.”

He looks at me, his eyes softening before he steps closer to me and I want so badly to move but I can’t. My feet feel like dead weights. His hands do go directly to my belly and I hate that his hands feel soft and warm. He starts moving them cautiously in circles along the sides and as you could have guess, the baby picks now to wake up and play soccer.

He gasps, his hands moving away as he looks at me wide eyed. “What was that?”

What do you think it is moron? “He or she is kicking.”

His hands go back to their position, feeling our active baby. He looks like he’s just seen the most interesting thing in the world but then I guess to some, it kind of is.

“That is the coolest thing ever. Does it hurt?”

I shake my head. “Not really. Usually just when I’m trying to sleep.”

Finally the baby stills it’s movements, his hands probably lulling it to sleep but he still doesn’t move. Instead he stays put, but his hands snake around to the back of my waist where he rests his forehead on my shoulder. I feel like I can’t move, shocked by his actions. I won’t let myself fall for this. Not ever again.

“I’m so sorry for everything, Erin. I want to start over. I want us to be a family.”

As much as I’ve wanted to hear that, I won’t let myself buy into his words just yet. Some things just can’t be undone. “Don’t say things you don’t indent to follow through with, Joshua.”  

“I’m serious, Erin. I know I messed up, that we’ve messed up. I’m willing to put all that behind us and move on from here on out. Our child deserves a good stable home.”

I shake my head, in no mood to hear any of this. It’s been so long and things have changed. I’m trying so hard to see a new life for myself and my baby and I didn’t really see JC in the picture anymore. I step back, away from him. I need to breathe without his scent lingering strongly around me.  He looks at me confused but it doesn’t even phase me. Maybe I am getting stronger.

“I’m serious too. You’re main focus is your music. I’m not going to going to be constantly telling my child why his father isn’t home all the time. Things have changed between us and we’re just going to have to deal with it. We can’t go back and fix things.”

He runs a frustrated hand through his hair. “Dammit, Erin. Don’t use my career as a reason to keep us apart.”

I shake my head. Sometimes the truth hurts. “It’s the reason that broke us apart Jace.”

He looks hurt now and maybe a small part of me feels bad but the truth is what it is. All of the nights I had no idea where he was, nights I’d spent waiting for a phone call, wondering, laying their all alone. It was never fair to me, to us. I always stood by him, supported his career, loved him with everything in me and this was the thanks I got. I just never understood.

Time ticks by and he doesn’t say anything but I can’t blame him. I need to get away. I slowly turn on my heels, walking out of the kitchen. I stop in front of the baby’s room, walking in and each time I come in here, I fall a little more in love with it. I’ve still got a lot of work to do on it but the more pregnant I get, the more tired I become and my energy level seems to dissipate fast. I don’t need to be climbing ladders because it’s not safe but it’s not going to get itself done. My mothering instincts are already kicking in and I want this room to be perfect for my child.

I nearly jump when I hear the door creak and he walks in slowly, the look on his face soft. I think it’s all finally sinking in that this is really happening.

“You did all this yourself?”

I nod. He certainly wasn’t here. “I still have a lot to do.”

His response is almost instant and I’m a little shocked. “I’ll help you.”

“I’m sure you have things to do.”  I say, shrugging my shoulders.

He walks forward, my shoulders in his hands now. “Stop. You don’t need to be climbing up and down and putting yourself and the baby in danger. I’m sure you’ve got furniture that needs put together and I want to help. I will find the time to do it.”

I can’t believe myself but a part of me wants him to help. “Fine.”

His eyes widen a little and a small smile ends up on his face. “You’ll let me?”

I nod, crossing my arms across my chest.  He walks behind me looking around before I feel his chest to my back and his chin resting in my chin. I tell myself not to feel anything from his touch. I won’t let myself anymore.

“I love what you did with this, Erin. It’s so great. You always were amazing at being artistic.”
“Thanks. So you want to help me out tomorrow? I’d really like to get the rest of the walls painted and I have the top border I still need to hang among other stuff when the paint dries.”  It almost hurts to give into him but I want him to help me with this. I didn’t make this baby myself. I could ask one of my sisters or other family members or friends but this is usually done by the mother and the father.

“Yes, I’ll be here.”

“Good. Don’t make me regret this.”  A part of me is still leery about trusting him with anything anymore, especially his words but a part of me is trying here.

The look he gives me is one I haven’t seen in a long time. His eyes are that deep dark shade of blue that I’ve seen so many times and have let myself get lost in. His hands are suddenly warm on my skin and feel almost comforting in a way. If I was honest to myself, I’d say that a part of me missed this. I miss us. “I won’t, Erin. I’ll be here.”

I don’t expect the hug that comes after this and I’m a little taken aback that my balance falters a little but he catches me. He pulls me close to him, his face buried in my neck as he rocks us slowly back and forth to unknown sound. This feels good, but the smart part of my brain knows that this doesn’t fix all of life’s problems. “It’s getting late.”

He pulls away reluctantly and I really do miss the warmth and the scent of him. I’ve always been a sucker for the scent of people. Certain smells bring a sense of memories and comfort to me.

“Yeah. So I’ll see you tomorrow? Around 11?”

“Sounds good.”  I know he can see the wheels turning in my head but a part of me thinks he just wants to prove me wrong. I guess only time will tell.

****

I couldn’t sleep last night for the life of me, having the baby taking a constant kick boxing lesson. This brought on my insistent urge to clean the entire condo, do laundry and once I was finished with that, I found myself in the baby’s room all at 5 a.m. I ended up putting on another coat of paint on the parts that I could reach and had already done. I managed to get some of the frames and art that I wanted hung up as well as fold and hang up what clothes I had started to buy for the baby. I kept myself busy, not even realizing how late it had got to be. I took a short break to make myself some breakfast when I felt what they described a contraction to be like. I waved it off and prayed that it would stop, knowing that false labor and Braxton hicks contractions were popular this far into a pregnancy. My sisters had experienced plenty of them.

I hated to admit it but I keep looking at the clock whenever I pass it by. I know I need to have a little faith in the father of my child and that fact that maybe he has changed and that he will show up still, I can’t stop the nagging feeling. We’ve been down this road before and more than once at that. A small part of me is actually looking forward to this day. I want to see if he’s really changed and how badly he wants this to work. I need to know he’s serious and I need to know he’s in this for real. Not just for his guilty conscience. After breakfast, I venture back into the baby’s room and continue my organizing and what not, just keeping myself busy. By the time I finally take a break, I look at the clock and notice it’s five after eleven. Shit. I tell myself that maybe he’s just running late or stuck in traffic or something. I refuse to lose all my faith so quickly.

I’ve been a bitch for long enough and I really want to believe he’s changed. I’m trying here so he better not let me down. I check my phone, making sure I haven’t missed any calls or messages only to find a text from my mother, checking on me like she does every morning. I bite my bottom lip, willing myself not to sit there and look at the clock as it passes every minute before plugging my ipod in to my ihome and letting some music sooth my soul as I continue painting. I really need to get the top half done!

I’ve never been one to be anal about little things but that fact that I’m starring at a half painted bedroom is driving me insane. I really need to get this done. I know I could be careful and just work slowly and everything would be fine. I refuse to sit around and wait for promised help. I am a grown woman and pregnant or not, I will get it done.


After finally changing into a pair of old clothes, decent for painting, and lugging the ladder to where it needed to be, I slowly climb up and begin to paint the top half of the wall. I make sure I have a good balance, steadying myself and confirming my safety. I might be alone and extremely hard headed but as I look behind me, I really have no desire to fall off this thing. Pregnant or not.

I dip my roller in the paint, careful to let it run for a second so don’t make a mess and cover the area I swear I’ve been working on forever. By now I’m stretched to my tip toes trying to reach a spot that’s out of my way and it’s not that I’m really annoyed with the fact that JC hasn’t showed up yet. I know in the back of my mind that if he’s not here by now, he’s not coming at all. I push back the sting of tears threatening to fall because I knew this was a mistake from the beginning. I just chose not to listen to it.

Determined as ever, I lift my foot to one more step, stretched out as far as my pregnant belly will allow me and try to reach the spot in the corner with my paint roller. My back is already killing me and I tell myself not to look down or behind me. I know this is way too high to be. I try to bring my foot down but before it reaches the step, a sharp pain consumes my stomach and  before I can get my balance, I feel myself falling backwards. I only have a second to think before I scream, and wrap my arms tightly around my stomach, praying that’s not what I land on.

****

I’m laying here on the floor and the only thing I know is that this is not good. I can’t reach my phone and every time I try to sit up, another pain grips my abdomen and it feels like I’m going to die. I ended up landing on my side, right on my elbow to be exact, trying to break my fall as I twisted in several directions on the way down. Tears have now covered my face and I’m too afraid to look down because I know I’m going to see blood. I can’t let my baby die.
I curl into a ball as another pain shoots through me and tell myself to breathe and to be calm. Nothing good is going to come out of this if I panic and I know they say the baby feeds off my stress level. I have to breathe. I’ve either got to find a way to get to a phone or pray that a higher power hears--. Okay, I swear I just heard a knock on the door.

Please dear lord, let it be someone who feels comfortable enough to just walk in my house and please let this be the one time in my life I forgot to lock the door. I’m desperate here and I’m getting weaker by the second. I just, I have to hold on.

“Erin?”

I swear I hear a voice in the distance but it hurts to much to yell back. I can only moan in pain.

I hear it again, this time louder, getting closer. “Erin, you in here?”

Another sharp pain, shoots through me and this time, I can’t prevent the yelp that comes from the bottom of my throat. I look up this time, seconds later and instead of being shocked by who is standing their, I can be nothing be grateful. He always seems to catch me when I’m weak. It’s Justin.

“Oh my god, what happened?”

He’s kneeling down by my side, already reaching for his cell phone. His hands are on top of mine, asking me where it hurts. I can only mumble out two words. “My baby.”

His eyes go to my stomach immediately and I can tell he’s got a hundred questions to ask me but he both know it’s not the time. I’m getting weak.

Justin’s POV

 “How far along are you, Erin? Did you fall from the ladder? I need to know what the tell them.” I ask as I speak the police dispatcher. When did she become pregnant?

I look around the room and my minds going so fast right now that I can’t even think straight. All I know is that I have to help her. Her and this baby.

I hear something faint as she moans in pain once again. It’s not very loud but I swear I heard it. “Seven months.”

“She said she’s seven months. Yes. It looks like she was painting and she fell down a ladder. Yes, she’s bleeding. I don’t want to move her.”

“Okay, sir, you need to take a deep breath and calm down. My name is Lauren and I’m going to be helping you. Can you tell me your name?”

“I’m Justin. Is the ambulance coming? She need’s help now!” I can’t help it but I’m yelling now. I’m scared out of my freaking mind.

“Yes, we’ve dispatched the EMT’s and they’re on their way.”

My eyes widen as I see her back arch and her hands grip her stomach even harder. I can tell she’s in pain and a part of me wants to pick her up and break every damn speed limit in Los Angles just to get her to the hospital.

“Erin, hang on honey. They’re on their way.” I lean over, running my hand over her face. Her eyes are blood shot and I can tell she’s weak.

“I need to push.”

“She says she needs to push! Are they coming yet?”

“Sir, you need to tell her not to push if she can prevent it. You don’t want to deliver the baby at home if you don’t have to.”

“Erin, they say not to push. Try not to push for me.”

“I can’t. Have to.” she grunts out and it’s right now that I know she’s not kidding.

I place the phone back to my ear and speak franticly. “She says she needs to push. Her back is ridged and her stomach keeps moving really funny. She’s bled through her pants too. Tell me what I need to do.”

“Okay, Justin, if you think she needs to push, you need to remove all of her bottoms and keep reminding her that she needs to breath and pant through her contractions. You’re going to have to listen carefully to what I tell you.”

“I am. Just tell me what I need to do.”  I say as I pull her shorts down only to see more blood. Gosh maybe I can’t do this after all.

“Do you see the baby’s head yet?”

I gasp, reaching and leaning over to Erin and propping her head up with some blankets she had laying out. Her face is pale and she’s going in and out.

“Yeah I think I see it!”

“Okay, Justin. As you see the baby’s head, you need to put your hand on top of it for support. Don’t pull on it but just guide it as it slides out. Can you do that for me?”

“Yes I can. She’s stopped pushing though. She keeps fading in an out.”

“Try and wake her up Justin. Can you get to a cold wash cloth quickly?”

“Yeah I can. Hang on.” I say as I put the phone down and sprint down the hall to the bathroom I know I saw last night. I return seconds later, wash cloth in hand and place in over Erin’s face and neck, trying to wake her up. She looks up at me, more alert and theirs tears in her eyes and I know she’s scared. Hell I am too.

“Erin, you’ve gotta stay awake for me honey. The baby’s coming. I need you to push for me. Can you do that? The ambulance is on the way.”

She nods and her knees draw up to her chest, letting me know that she’s been taking some kind of class for this. “I can’t lose my baby, Justin. I can’t.” The fear in her eyes is enough to snap me back into reality.

Knowing I’m going to need both hands, I slide my ear piece in reach down to run a hand over her face, giving her a reassuring smile. “The baby’s going to fine honey. Just stay calm.”

She nods and begins to push as I wait for instructions. “Okay, I’m back. She’s pushing. There’s a lot of blood. What do I do?”

“Do you have towels underneath her?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Okay, then there’s nothing more you can do Justin. Just keep reminding her to push, help her count to ten when you see her stomach tighten and remind her to pant through her contractions.”

“Erin, you need to pant.”

She nods and does as I instructed her to do, drawing her knees up again.

“I see the baby’s head. It’s coming!”

“Okay, do like I said before. Put your hand on top of it the head and slowly guide it out. Don’t pull, just help it and support it.”

“Oh my god, it’s out, now what?”

“Just keep doing what you are now. Gently guide it out. Don’t pull.”

I did as told and all the breath seemed to be sucked from my lungs as a tiny baby slid into my hands. “It’s out now! It‘s not crying.”

“Okay Justin. I need you listen carefully. Gently push down the baby’s nose to get out any mucus or fluid. Then I need you to take your pinky finger and sweep it inside the baby’s mouth and try to clear an airway for it. Can you tell me what the baby is?”

I look down, trying to look past everything else. I’m shaking like I’ve never done in my life. “It’s a girl. Erin honey, you have a baby girl.”
I hear her let out a watery cry and I can tell she’s weak. She’s happy but she’s not going to let herself until she hears the baby cry.

I do as I’m told, ever so carefully sweeping my pinky in the baby’s mouth. My goodness, she’s so small. It’s not even thirty seconds before I’ve removed my finger and the baby let’s out a loud, squalling cry. I could finally breathe.

“She’s crying now.”

“Okay, wrap the baby in something warm and place her on her mothers chest.”

I reach over into the box Erin had set out, all full of green and yellow blankets. Grabbing one, I wrap the tiny girl in it and set her on Erin’s chest easily. Her arms immediately go around her daughter.

It seems like everything blurred by from their on out. The EMT’s got their not even ten minutes after the baby was born, where they loaded she and Erin up into the ambulance. I held Erin’s hand the entire way out there and she looked at me pleadingly, silently asking me not to leave her side. I tried to get in with her but the EMT stopped me, causing me to use the only lie that would grant me access.

“She’s my fiancé. She needs me.”

He nods, finally allowing me into the vehicle and I’m by her side in an instant as they take off, to the hospital. It pains me to see that they’ve already got her hooked up to an IV and other odd beeping machines but I just need to know she’s alright. The baby is right beside us, in a small incubator as they continue to hook her up to the same machines. They seemed to be panicked that she was born almost 2 months early and I do my best to reassure Erin and let her know that she’s going to be fine. I just have to convince myself the same. I feel like I’ve been sucked into some bad dream or something. I don’t even know what made me just walk into her home earlier but I just had this odd feeling. Almost like she needed me and I was there because no matter how many times I had told myself it wasn’t true, but I needed her also.

***
Erin’s POV

I woke up to the sun rising, and the insanely clean smell of a hospital room filling my senses. Panic was my first initial reaction, seeing the IV in my hand and feeling the monitors on my chest. I tried to piece everything together from the day before but it’s all a little hazy. A tired voice is the first to greet me.

“You’re up.”

I look over to see Justin, wrinkled and slumped over in the hospital chair beside my bed. It takes him a second before he stands and stretches and is sitting over on the edge of my bed, his hand taking mine and bringing it to his lips, kissing it gently.

“I feel like I got hit by a truck.”

“You had a baby, Erin.” He laughs quietly.

“True. I seem to remember someone coming to my rescue.” I smile.

“You did the hard work.”

“I don’t really remember a whole lot. Did they say how she’s doing? I want to hold her.”

“Have you decided on a name yet so you don’t have to keep calling her that?”

I laugh. “You know, I’ve contemplated this all night but I think I’ve finally settled on one. I’m going to call her Journey Grace.”

Justin smiles, his face lighting up. “That’s beautiful. I love it.”

***

I bite my lip, nervously willing the nurse to push me faster as we finally enter the NICU where my daughter is. It feels like it’s been forever since I’ve last seen her even though it’s only been a few hours. I stand slowly, Justin right beside me, dressed in a yellow gown like all of the others standing in here as I look into the incubator at my tiny little daughter weighing in at 4lbs and 3 oz, and 17 inches long. For what little hair she has, it appears to be similar to the shade of mine. Her eyes are the typical shade of blue but something tells me that their going to change. My heart flutters when the nurse asks me if I want to hold her, going to sit in one of the rocking chairs before they cautiously place her in my arms.

Feeling her soft skin and her heart beating against mine causes a flood gate to open up and I begin crying softly. I still cannot believe I’m a mother.

Justin crouches down next to me, staring in awe at the sleeping girl in my arms. “I’ll give you some time with her.”

I quickly reach for him. “No. I want you to stay.”

He nods slowly, and the look he gives me is one I haven’t seen before but it makes me feel safe. He pulls a chair up beside me, running a finger softly over Journey’s cheek and swear I think I see tears welling up in his eyes.

“Thank you for coming over yesterday, Justin. I’ll never tell you that enough.”

He reaches up to wipe a the tears away from my eyes, not even acknowledging his own. “Don’t even mention it, Erin. Some things happen for reasons we can’t explain but I’m glad I came over. From this day on, I’m done second guessing things.”

He’s right about that. “Me too.”
From this day on, I am done second guessing. I’m done trying to ask myself why things happen because I know somewhere out there, they do it for a reason. I’ve been through so much within the last few months and I’ve managed to stress myself out and see the strength that I truly had within me. I’ve learned that I can’t put all of my trust and my faith in people who are just going to let me down and that no matter what the situation, sometimes you have to let others step up lead the way. I won’t think about upsets and let downs or dwell on what couldn’t be. It won’t do any good.

Even though their will always be a part of me that wishes my daughters father would have showed up like he had promised yesterday, I believe that Justin came for reason in itself. Regardless of who brought her into this world, Journey will know who her father is and when he decides what he wants, he can be in her life as much as he chooses to, all past issues left aside. JC deserves to know his little girl.

I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life and I’ve learned along the way. I’ve been a lover and fighter all at the same time. I learned my strengths and my weaknesses and that in the times we hurt, we find the time to heal. Trusting and believing are all little steps that come with those pieces to this puzzle we call life. I don’t know where my life is going to take me from here on out but I know that as long as Justin wants to be beside me, that I’m going to let him. Getting to this point in my life has been an adventure and it many senses it’s been a Journey. A journey leading all the way up to the birth of the little girl laying in my arms.

It takes us time to come to our senses and realize things and even though the revelation may come as bittersweet, it’s a revelation in itself. A time where we come to know what’s right and what’s wrong and what mistakes we make in our life. I know that from here on out, I won’t look back and I won’t second guess. I’ll just continue to live, one day at a time.



*The End*


Song Credits:

Parts 1-3: Kelly Clarkson- Dirty Little Secret
Part 4: Christina Aguilera- Walk Away
Part 5: Sara Bareilles- Between the Lines
Part 6: John Mayer- Say
Part 7: Pink- Sober
Part 8: BT ft. JC Chasez- Force of Gravity
Part 9: Tony Lucca- By a Thread
Part 10: Lifehouse-Whatever it Takes
Part 11: Blue October-Into the Ocean
Part 12: Pink-Misery
Part 13: Rascal Flats-I’m movin’ On



Completed
Mel514 is the author of 19 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Bittersweet Revelation also liked 226 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair triangles justin