Author's Chapter Notes:
Let me know if your reading! I'm working on different ideas for this so stay tuned :)

 

Part Three-The damage is done

I see you lookin' around
I will give you
What you're missin'
What you see in me when you think no one's watchin'



I tried not to feel guilty due to the fact I had just kissed my best friends girl. You’d think this revelation would have slapped me in the face and all reality would come screaming back and I’d pull away right? But I didn’t. I kept kissing her. Her lips were more addicting that anything I’d ever touched. At that moment, I was almost angry at JC, jealous at the fact that he could have her whenever he wanted and he’d pushed himself away enough and here she was. Broken and hurt, feeling needy and had landed smack dab in my arms, her lips crashing with mine in something I could only explain as pure heated passion.

My mind went blank for a second when I heard her gasp, soft and sweet, making my insides come alive. I took this opportunity to plunge my tongue inside her mouth, gently grazing it with hers and just like I had hoped, it fought back with eager desire. One of my hands stayed still against her jaw, fingers barely brushing her hair as my other came to her side, inching up to her ribs and cautiously gazing her breast. I could feel her push her body into my touch and that only edged me on, made me want her so much more. She leaned forward, her sweet weight pressed against me as her lips left mine and began to attack my neck. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt her small but sure hands sneak up the hem of my t-shirt, her fingernails grazing my abs. Why did something so wrong feel so amazing? Reluctantly, I pulled away taking big gasps of air, trying to fill my lungs with something other than her sweet breath.

“I want you Erin. I want you so bad.” I said, my heart pounding loudly. Her forehead lay still against my shoulder breathing deep also. I could hear the wheels turning in her head, loudly going around and helping her voice her final decision. I bit my lip in anticipation, wondering what she’d say. I wanted her so bad I could taste it, so bad I could already taste her sweet skin on my lips and tongue. I was willing right then and there to throw everything away. My best friend and pretty much my brother, sans our DNA. Add my girlfriend to that list, which I for one, had no idea where we stood. I only knew one thing and that one thing was that I hadn’t felt this way in such a long time. My body literally on fire with want and need and the one person for my condition wasn’t mine but from the looks of it, she’d say yes. I hoped she did anyways, hoped all the way down to my toes.

Finally, she looked up at me,  eyes hazed over from what had just taken place and I honestly have no idea what she’s about to say. I mean hell, her, Jace and my girlfriend were pretty much like an extended family. It was then that I took the time to flash back to all the moments I’d spent with her, hung out with her and been there as a brother-in- law type of person and here I was doing this, wondering if the glances I’d made back then had been a fire building in the pit of my stomach and once again, I felt like an ass whole. They need to tattoo that word on my forehead apparently. That guilt began to eat at me,  but it quickly surpassed as she looked up, ran a hand through my thick hair that had began to curl in ways I couldn’t control, leaned forward and nipped at my lips before whispering against them. “I want you Justin, so bad but-.”

Shit. There was always a but. I fucking hate that word. For once I just wish the word but or anything of the familiar language could be thrown out the window right now. I put my head down, dropping my hand from her body but it was quickly drawn back, touching her skin and I was instantly alive again. “Not here.” she whispered.

I nodded, standing up and grabbing her hand, quickly tugging her along with me. The folder I had come over for left carelessly on the coffee table as I didn’t give it a second glance. She stopped me for a second, slipping her small feet into a pair of flip flops before we made our way through the house and out the door. The ride to my house seemed like an eternity. I had no idea what exactly was going to happen or how it would all go but I knew one thing and one thing only. It’d be hot. The greatest things in life were sinful and this was going to be the sweetest bite. I kept my hands securely on the steering wheel, knowing if they weren’t occupied that I’d be tempted to touch her and doing that while driving could only end in disaster even though it’d be a sweet way to go.

She looked priceless, sitting there, her lip slightly between her teeth as she chewed nervously. Her hands in her lap, fingers moving over the others. She looked out the window, not quite sure if she was actually looking at anything or if it was just a blank stare. I hoped she was as still as hot as I was. My wish proved true when I finally pulled up to the gate of my house, punching in the security code anxiously and waiting for it to allow me entry. I flew out the door, around to hers and took her hand in mine as I led her out of the car. I pulled her body tightly against mine, taking the time to nip at her neck and sooth the bites with my tongue. I wanted her to feel every inch of me and if the groan she let out was any indication, she felt it all.

I don’t even remember the walk up to the door, locking it and setting the alarm. I don’t remember tumbling up the stairs, tripping and her falling on top of me, eager and anxiously grinding into me, her sweet lips all over. We somehow moved to my bedroom, giving her a clear conscious she needed for the time being, and as for me, I didn’t care because this, right here and now, was all I wanted. She was a participating partner in this sexual game and immediately she was winning, her hands on the waist band of my pants, pushing them down. I threw my head back against the wall with a loud thump as her small but strong fingers found me, pumping me to the brink before I stopped her. I wanted this to last. My t-shirt quickly followed the growing pile and I returned the favor, pulling her shirt over her head, her bra following shortly after. My palms going straight for her breasts, thumbs strumming over the sensitive buds as she rolled her head back. I wanted to please her. I don’t know why but I felt the need to make her feel something JC hadn’t. Almost like I wanted to be the winner in this demented little game.

My hands went to her pants, grasping her small hips and pulling them down her legs, as she kicked her flip flips off swiftly. Erin stood their in front of me, in nothing but a pair of black bikini panties and I honestly forgot to breath. Her tanned skin was begging for my touch and I couldn’t hold back any longer. My fingers followed every dip and curve of her athletic stomach, never missing a single inch. I brought my lips back to hers once more in a heated fury, moving my tongue deep inside. Eagerly my hand slipped inside her panties, groaning when I found her equally as excited as I was. I teased her slowly until she yelled out, partly from pleasure, the rest from frustration. I could tell she wanted this as badly as I did. Not just an interlude, she wanted it all and nothing in this world could stop me from giving her just that. I peeled away the unneeded garment fast, her legs automatically finding their way around my waste. I nearly dissolved at the skin to skin contact. I wanted this-her, so fucking bad.

“Justin, please, now. I need you.” she begged. I took her jaw in mine, keeping one hand securely wrapped around her back as I turned us around and gently leaned her against the door. I kissed her hard, aligning our bodies just right, and in one swift move I entered her tight body and I though that, right there was going to be the end of me.

We both let out gaps and groans, nothing but the sounds of mixed pleasure filling the silence of the room as our bodies moved together. “You’ve got me Erin. Feel me babe, I’m here.”

She looked up at me as I spoke and I’d never seen eyes more intense than hers at that very moment. The vivid green color was nothing to due them justice. They were almost a deep aqua color. It seemed someone couldn’t make up their mind when creating her eyes so they decided to use blues and greens and somehow little specks of gold were added to the mixture. They were dark, hazed over and sparkling all at the same time. The color of pleasure, of being satisfied and I couldn’t be more happy to oblige.

My arms went under hers, locking behind her shoulders as she held on tight around my neck. I backed her further against the door, pushing into her as much as I could and rocked against her sweet flesh. I was getting closer. I could feel my toes curling, my entire body on fire, building with such intense pleasure. Something I hadn’t had in a while. For once it felt mutual with Erin, not like an obligation. I didn’t think about anything else at all, I just felt.

I could hear her whispers against my ear as she spoke against it, soft and warm. She was getting close, her tiny gasps of pleasure urging me on. I sped up my pace, moving inside of her and it only took a second before she was flying apart in my arms. Her forehead pressed to my shoulder, aftershocks still shaking her, we both took deep breaths of air, doing our best to slow the soaring of our hearts. Still wrapped within me, after the gasps subsided and I had stopped seeing stars, I pulled her chin to up to meet her eyes with mine and right then and there was when I felt like the biggest ass whole in the world. She looked confused, almost hurt as a small tear slipped down her chin. I never knew you could mix pleasure with pain but it had a bitter taste to it.

Swiping the tear away with my thumb, I tried to console her, tried to find the right words to say. “Erin..?”

“What the hell did we just do Justin?”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair triangles justin