[Comments - 0]
Summary: Emerald moves to the big city of New York hoping to get her singing group of the ground and on the charts. But her flight out there proves to be eventful when she finds herself surrounded by pop superstars. Justin and she hit it off and quickly become a secret couple. She flies to Orlando to be by his side and one late night proves to have lasting impact. How will she deal with this sudden change of plans? How will Justin take on the most important role of his life, being a father?

This was one of my very first stories, so it's not incredibly well written. In all honesty I think it sucks, and if you want to just skip over it (I wouldn't hold it against you) here's a short summary: Justin meets a girl named Emerald Partain. They start dating, she becomes good friend with JC, and she also becomes pregnant with Justin's child. Justin freaks, and in a frenzy he signs of his rights. Emerald gets pissed and moves away, but she tells JC where she is. When she has the baby, the guys show up, and Justin has since changed his mind and decided he wants to be a father. Eventually he and Emerald get back together, but then Emerald recieves a package in the mail, with pictures of Justin and Britney Spears together. She packs up their son, Isaiah, and leaves in the middle of the night.


Rated: PG
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Series: Our Love Story Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2 Read: 1654
Published: Sep 18, 2008 Updated: Sep 18, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Chapter 1 by Coffee [Comments - 0] (2 words)