Kara stared at her reflection in the mirror. This was at least the twelfth time that day she's taken a second glance when walking past a reflecting surface, something she'd been doing a lot recently. Kara didn't know what she was looking for, guilt in her eyes or even a change in her physical appearance? How did a cheater look? Did their physical appearance change at all? Because Justin still looked as good as ever. Maybe it was only the guilty ones. Yeah. Like the old saying goes, guilt could be seen in the eyes…something that she definitely wasn't seeing in her reflection, and something she didn't see when she looked at Justin.

The two of them haven't had a single conversation that wasn't related to his album since they kissed two days ago. It was though there was this thick sexual tension between them laced with just a bit of awkwardness. She just hoped that that awkwardness wouldn't be noticeable today since she and Trace were going along with Justin to one of his promotional events. Trace had suggested it the previous day when Justin said that he was getting bored doing the same interviews every day and was ready to go home.

"Well, why don't we go with you? We could run in and fuck with the reporter if you give us the secret hand signal," Trace said with the brightest smile.

Kara sometimes wondered if the man was really just a 10-year-old trapped in a…well 12-year-old's body. Both she and Justin laughed at Trace's comment, and Justin actually agreed to it.

"So what's the secret hand signal?" Kara asked through her laughs.

Trace made moose ears on the side of his face and stuck his tongue out at her.

"Nice. Very inconspicuous," she laughed.

Now she was regretting the decision to tag along. The media would surely pick up on the tension between her and Justin and she could just see tomorrow's headlines in her head.

Justin's Sexy Ladies: The Crooner's Love Affair with Two Sisters! Every Man's Fantasy…Or is it?

She was freaking about that, but deep down inside she sort of wished that the media would pick up on something. Not that she wanted to hurt her sister or anything, but she wanted to show her that she wasn't the "ugly one" like Marz thought. Kara didn't want to throw their infidelity into her sister's face, but part of her wanted to show Marz that even though she didn't have the traditional looks that Hollywood deemed beautiful, men still found her attractive. She decided that she was going to take Trace's advice and have self confidence. If she didn't see herself as an attractive woman how could she expect anyone else to?

They were tagging along as the cast of Shrek 3 went to visit MTV News and possibly TRL, and she wanted to make sure she dressed accordingly. No one went to TRL in sweats and a hoodie so she decided to go all glam today.

Kara unplugged her flat iron and checked her hair once more before running her hands down her outfit. She loved the way her Rock & Republic jeans fit on her and the black elbow length top. She dabbed some pink lip-gloss on and secured her earrings in her ears before grabbing her phone and a turquoise pashmina befrore walking into Justin's living room.

"Are ya'll ready?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah, we've been waiting for-," Trace stopped mid-sentence. "Damn girl, you look good."

He grabbed her hand and spun her around so he could get the full view.

"What sparked this change?"

"You, actually. I took your advice."

"Huh?" Trace asked, confused.

"Your advice about working on my self confidence."

"Well it's looking good, right Justin?"

Kara looked up when she heard his name. They caught each other's eyes and Kara felt time freeze when he gave her a crooked smile. She felt her heart flutter and returned the gesture.

"You look nice," Justin said.

"Thank you," she replied.

That was the first conversation they'd had that hadn't been about chord progressions and minor keys in two days.

"So what time is our ride getting here?" Trace asked, bringing Kara back to reality.

"In a few minutes. We're heading to MTV News first and then over to TRL for a quick segment. We should be finished at about three and we can go grab lunch then if ya'll want," Justin answered.

"Sounds good to me, let's roll," Trace responded before heading to the door.

 

* * *

The ride to the MTV studios was pretty quiet and the interview with MTV News went off without a hitch. The three of them along with Mike Meyers, Cameron Diaz, and Eddie Murphy, were on an elevator on their way up to the TRL studios.

"We are packed in here like sardines," Eddie Murphy stated, eliciting a laugh from Kara.

"It's true," he continued, "but at least I'm trapped in here with someone who smells sweet."

He sniffed her hair.

"What is that you have on? It smells familiar."

Justin rolled his eyes, the man had been blatantly flirting with her since they arrived this morning and he was getting sick of it honestly. He wasn't sure if it was because he knew about the way Eddie treated women or because he could be slightly jealous. Naw, that couldn't be it. He was, after all, still dating her sister.

"It's probably the new CHI serum, I flat ironed my hair."

"Well it smells really good," Eddie replied, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Thank you," Kara replied just as the elevator dinged, letting everyone know that they'd arrived on their designated floor.

Justin and Kara were the last ones off the elevator and just as she was stepping off the device she lost her footing and tripped. Justin caught her by the waist.

"Thank you," she said, looking over her shoulder sheepishly at him.

He'd seen that look before. He couldn't place it, but this was déjà vu.

"No problem, you ok little one?" Kara nodded right as it hit her.

"IT WAS YOU!" they both exclaimed.

"You're the girl from the club!" Justin said before she could continue.

He stepped back and looked at her frame from behind, nodding to himself.

"Yep, it was you," he said with a cocky grin.

"What was that for?" Kara said self consciously, turning around and facing him.

"Your jeans --well at least what's in them-- and they way you were moving that night was what drew me to you," he replied with a smirk.

Kara rolled her eyes.

"I don't know if that's a compliment or not."

"It is," he assured her. "Why did you leave so quickly? We were just getting to know each other."

"Marz had an early call the next morning. Wow, I can't believe that I actually danced with you, of all people," Kara said with a slight chuckle.

"You've done more than that, darling," Justin leaned in and whispered in her ear.

Kara felt the heat rise in her face and had to quickly recover when she heard Trace call out their names.

"Did ya'll get lost or something?" he asked, laughing. "Come on, everyone's waiting for you."

Kara turned to go follow Trace and Justin grabbed her hand.

"We have to talk…today," he said.

Kara simply nodded before sauntering off after Trace.

They made it through the MTV News interview without any slip-ups, well between Justin and Kara anyway. Eddie continued his flirtatious ways and even asked her out for dinner later on that week. She politely declined, stating that she'd be busy working with Justin and Trace. Speaking of those two knuckleheads, they were currently teasing her as the trio headed off to TRL.

"You know you like Donkey, you should've just said yes," Trace joked.

"I swear, if you say one more thing to me, midget," she replied through clenched teeth.

She didn't even need to finish her statement.

"You could've at least humored him, it was a free meal," Trace egged on.

"If you like him so much then why don't you go out with him?" She teased.

Justin laughed at her quip. Trace pondered her suggestion for a moment.

"You know what, I just might," he said, heading off towards the studio green room.

Realizing that it would soon just be her and Justin in the hallway, Kara picked up her pace. She wasn't sure if she was ready to be alone with Justin just yet, didn't know if she was ready to have the "conversation". He picked up on her eagerness and grabbed her wrist. Kara barely had enough time to let out a squeal of alarm before she was pulled into an office and pinned between Justin and a wall. He closed and locked the door with one hand and braced himself against the wall with the other.

"What are you doing?" She whispered.

"I could ask you the same thing. Are you really going to go out with Eddie?"

Kara rolled her eyes at him.

"Were you not just listening to the conversation that Trace and I were having? Or was that your body double?" she asked sarcastically. "I'm not interested in Eddie, but why should that matter to you? You have-."

Kara was interrupted mid-sentence when she felt his lips on hers. The kiss was feather-light but it still rocked her to the core.

"What are you doing?" She asked in the softest of tones.

"Something I've wanted to do all day," Justin replied before the hand supporting him against the wall fell away.

Kara was forced backwards when she absorbed the weight of his body, becoming sandwiched between him and the wall. One arm curled hard and tight around her waist. His other hand captured her jaw, holding her head in place while he kissed her ravenously. He sealed her open mouth to his with gentle suction and then burrowed his tongue into the silky wet hollow. Leaving her gasping for breath, he angled his head the opposite way and tormented her with quick, skillful flicks of his tongue across her lips and barely inside them. Her hands moved to his cheeks. She laid her palms against them and ran her fingertips across his cheekbones as she gave herself totally to the kiss.

Whatever qualms she had about being intimate with her sister's boyfriend were thrown out the window. She strongly detested cheaters, but how could something so wrong feel this good? She couldn't fight the moan escaping her mouth when his lips made their way down to the base of her throat. Kara hadn't had many male suitors and usually wasn't envious of her sister's, especially since most of the time they were just flings, but Justin was definitely different. Kara wasn't sure if this was going to be a two time deal of what, but for the time being it didn't matter. All that matter was that this beautiful man to whom she was holding on to for dear life was eliciting pleasurable sounds from her that no man had ever before. Kara moaned when he tilted his swollen center towards her, creating friction between them.

"Justin."

His name rolled off of her tongue in ecstasy and he could have sworn that he got harder just hearing it.

"Damn girl, you don't know what you're doing to me," he whispered in her ear.

He captured her lips once more, silencing her moans just as they heard Trace's voice.

"I don't know where he could've gone. He was right behind me a second ago."

Kara and Justin could tell that Trace was talking on his phone and froze mid-kiss.

"Yeah, I'm looking for him. We'll be there soon."

They heard Trace hang up the call and Kara whispered, "He's about to call you."

"How do you know?"

"Because that's what I would do to Marz."

And there it was. Marz. Neither one of them had mentioned her name until then. Sure enough ten seconds later Justin's phone was vibrating in his pocket. He silently thanked God that he'd forgotten to turn the ringer back on after the previous interview. Justin put a little space between them and pulled the device out of his pocket to answer it.

"Where are you?" Trace asked before Justin could even say hello.

"On my way. Marz called and I stepped in an office to talk to her. I didn't want everyone to hear my conversation."

The lie rolled off Justin's tongue so easily. His excuse hit Kara like a ton of bricks. Of course he had to lie to his best friend, it wasn't like he could tell Trace that he had dragged her in an abandoned room and kissed her senseless.

"Well you need to get your ass to hair and make-up so we can get this interview over with," Trace said before hanging up the call.

Justin put more space between them and Kara cast her vision downward, the feeling of guilt washing over her once again.

"I have to go."

"We can't keep doing this."

"Doing what?"

"Don't play dumb, Justin. You know what I'm talking about. We can't keep running around like this behind everyone's back."

Justin didn't know what to say. He knew she was right, but didn't want to give up what they had.

"We'll talk about this later; I have to go."

"Tonight," Kara said sternly.

"Tonight," he agreed before giving her one more peck and leaving the room.

Kara touched her lips where his had just been and sighed softly. What was she doing? What were they doing?

It seemed like forever before they were done with all of Justin's interviews. They finally returned to Justin's apartment around 7pm that evening, and Kara was a nervous wreck. No part of her was looking forward to her inevitable conversation with Justin. It's not often that one has to tell her sister's boyfriend that they can't make out anymore. But regardless, that conversation needed to happen.

That didn't mean it was going to be easy though. Sin or not, she enjoyed kissing him, and she was pretty sure he enjoyed kissing her too. But it wasn't worth breaking Trace's heart, or losing her relationship with her sister. They had too much to lose to continue this any longer. So when a knock at her door interrupted her staring out the window she pushed all of her nerves to the side.

"Come in."

The knob turned and in poked Justin's head. He smiled sheepishly at her before he stepped into the room, closing the door behind himself.

"Hey."

"Hey. Where's Trace?"

"In the shower. He wanted to get in there before you started doing your girly thing."

They were all going out to a local club tonight to celebrate the end of promotion for the movie. After so much work they all needed a chance to let loose and unwind. Of course Justin had invited Trace and Kara along.

"Good, then he'll be outta my way," she chuckled.

Justin nodded, his hands stuffed deep in his pockets as he rocked on his heels in front of her. He knew the inevitable was coming too.

"So, Justin, about earlier," Kara began.

Might as well get it over with.

But before she could finish her thought Justin stepped forward, kissing her intently. She tried to pull back, and she moaned with confusion, but he held her cheeks and kissed her into submission, smirking when her lips parted to allow his tongue to enter. He kissed her until he made even himself dizzy. When he pulled back he smiled at her closed eyes, his hands still holding her face.

"That's exactly when I'm talking about," she whispered.

"I just had to do that one last time before you said what you had to say."

Kara's eyes opened and unbeknownst to her, she pouted.

"We can't do this anymore."

"I know."

"I mean, you're my sister's boyfriend! And Trace and I have our thing and I don't want to hurt him."

"I know."

"It would kill Marz if she ever found out, and I'd be out of a sister and a job. You would be out a best friend-."

"Kara," Justin interrupted her rambling. "I know. And I agree. This isn't fair to any of us. We can't help what developed between us. But we both care about Marz and Trace, and as adults we need to look at the bigger picture."

"Exactly," Kara smiled.

At least they were on the same page.

"So, starting right now, no more touchy feely stuff. Just friends, agreed?"

She held out her hand, waiting for him to shake it.

"Agreed. Just friends."

They shook hands and Kara breathed a sigh of relief. At least now it was over and they could put the whole mess behind them. A knock sounded at the door and she looked over Justin's shoulder to see trace.

"Hey."

"Hey, what are you two doing?"

"Just talking about music stuff," Justin answered. "Nothing you'd be interested in."

"Oh, well Kara the bathrooms open. You guys better start getting ready, we're leaving in an hour."

 

* * *

The group gathered in the VIP section of a popular club downtown. They stayed upstairs where the general public wasn't allowed. They could see the crowded dance floor when they leaned over the railing, but they had their own booths, bar, and even restrooms.

Justin was sitting at the booth with Eddie and Mike. A Sierra Nevada beer sat in front of him in a frosty white glass. Eminem's newest single was blasting over the speakers and everyone was drunk and in party mode. Including Eddie, he was drunkenly rambling about how he knew Melanie's baby was his; he just didn't want to deal with her for the next eighteen years.

But Justin was hardly paying him any attention. He was busy staring across the room to the bar. Kara was there, sitting on a bar stool next to Cameron. The two girls were talking about laughing loudly, but he couldn't tell what about. In all honesty he didn't really care though. He cared about the hand currently rubbing up and down her arm.

Trace was standing at her side, sipping a Budweiser out of the bottle. Justin could never understand how trace drank the stuff. A more accurate name would be Pissweiser if you asked him. Trace was smiling adoringly at Kara, watching as she engaged Cameron with some story. Watching his friends fingers brush across Kara's skin he couldn't help the sneer that was building inside.

Part of his brain kept saying, "I saw her first!" And in reality he had, he just didn't know if was her. He hadn't known anything about her at first. Marz had been so in his face that he barely had a chance to give Kara so much as a second glance. But now he had, and he couldn't help but wonder what might have happened had they had the chance to talk that night. He'd probably have two albums full of amazing love songs by now. He was also starting to wonder if he was going to regret making that deal with her.

They did have a lot to lose if anyone found out about them. His relationship with Marz and Kara's budding romance with Trace. After a string of failed relationships with actresses his best friend had finally found someone he could vibe with, and he didn't exactly what to jump in the middle of that. And he hadn't thought about it much, but he was pretty sure he didn't want to give up his relationship with Marz. Except for her treatment of Kara, she was a kind girl that he'd grown to really care about. Not to mention the damage it would do to his connection with his childhood friend or the connection between he two sisters. On top of that, Kara's PA career, the William Rast clothing line, and their professional relationship as artist and producer. Plus, the damage it would do to his career once the gossip magazines got a hold of the details.

Fuck, that was a lot to lose.

And there was no guarantee that anything would happen between he and Kara. They had a lot in common, like music and a love of giving Trace a hard time, and yes there was a physical attraction but that didn't always equal a relationship. What if they gambled everything away and didn't even end up together? Pure logic said that it wasn't worth it, but someone needed to explain that to his head, and his heart, and his groin for that matter.

As Trace leaned down to give Kara a peck on the lips he felt a stinging twang of jealousy shoot through him. It wasn't fair that he was in this position, loving one girl and lusting after another. Kara glanced over at him, offering an encouraging smile as her eyes twinkled. He smiled back though inside his blood was simmering. He was definitely going to regret making that deal.

"Are you okay?"

Kara's head snapped up, breaking her trance. She'd been staring at Justin, trying to read his expression. She could see the wheels in his head churning and she wanted to get inside of his head.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?

"I don't know," he answered, looking back at Justin.

Now he was talking to Eddie, trying his best to ignore them and seem interested in Eddie's slurring.

"You and Justin just seem different lately. Anything wrong with the album?"

"No, the albums great. I think we're all just getting tired."

"Yeah. Well tomorrow night we're heading home, and the album is almost done. Life will return to normal in no time."

Kara nodded, glancing at Justin again.

"Good. A little normalcy is what I need right now."

 

* * *

Since they were heading back to LA the following morning, Trace had managed to squeeze in some studio time early that morning. Their flight was leaving at 2pm that afternoon, and they needed to finish up all the projects still in the studio. They needed to be burned from the computers onto CD's so they could be mixed in LA. All of this was interesting to Justin and Kara, but Trace couldn't have cared less. He booked the studio time so they could get the music, not because he was interested. And that was the reason that he stayed home while Justin and Kara rode down to the studio at 7am that morning.

"I can't believe Trace didn't come with us," Kara muttered.

She let out a shaky breathed and rubbed her hands together. It felt like it must have been ten degrees outside and she was freezing. Why did Trace get to stay home in a nice warm bed while she had to suffer the outside?

"Give the guy a break, we must of drank two six packs at that bar last night."

Kara made a face as she climbed out of the van and followed Justin to the door.

"Well no one told him to drink all of that. I drank three vodka and pineapples and you don't see me complaining do you?"

"So he's a lightweight, what's wrong with that?"

Kara rolled her eyes, plopping down in one of the black chairs at the board, and beginning to pull off her gloves and jacket.

"So, he's lucky, that's what sucks."

Justin smiled at her, pulling off his own jacket.

"So, you burn CD's, I'll pack equipment?" He asked.

Kara turned to the monitor and made another face.

"I don't really get this software, J. I'll be sitting here for an hour trying to figure out how."

Justin nodded with a smirk.

"Okay, I'll burn CDs and you pack equipment."

Kara stood up and Justin took her place, grabbing the mouse and clicking different icons on the screen.

"So, did you have fun last night?" Kara asked, pulling a black case out from under the table and packing a laptop into it.

"Yeah, it was cool. I hadn't had a chance to sit around with Mike since we were looping the film."

"Yeah, and you spent some time chatting with Eddie."

"He's a funny guy, when he isn't hitting on people I know," Justin turned to give her a look.

"He's a single guy; of course he's going to try. You know his reputation."

Justin grimaced. Yeah, he knew Eddie's reputation. That's part of the reason he hadn't wanted him talking to Kara in the first place.

"You and Trace seemed o enjoy hanging out last night too. I don't think I saw you guys separated for one minute."

Kara smiled at the box she was taping shut.

"Yeah, well, we have fun together. I only knew the two of you, all those other celebrities and their people were virtual strangers to me. You seemed so occupied with Eddie and Mike I didn't want to interrupt."

Justin didn't reply to her and she turned back to the various plugs in front of her. She'd be lying if she didn't say that things were a little bit uncomfortable with him now. How does one make-out with a guy, and then pretend that it never happened? Every time she looked at him she couldn't help staring at his lips, remembering how they felt pressed against her own. Having to sit next to him in the van had been agony. He'd showered shortly before they left and the smell of his soap and cologne floated all around her. No wonder her sister was always snuggled up to his side. He smelled like heaven in a bottle.

"So, I guess, Marz is picking us up at the airport," he said.

Kara blinked, shaking away her thoughts. She hadn't even realized she'd been staring at him, good thing he was facing away from her.

"Really? The label is supposed to send someone."

"She didn't want that," Justin shrugged. "She called someone and threw a fit until they cancelled it. I guess the drive home from the airport was too long for her to wait to see us."

"Oh, that's cool," Kara said softly. "I know she's dying to see you."

"Yeah," he nodded. "I know she missed me. I'm excited to see her too."

Kara reached down, unplugging a synthesizer, and then she slid her hands underneath it to lift it from the table and into its carrying case. But the big, black box was a little heavier than she'd expected, and she barely got it off the table.

"Hey, Jay, can you help me with this?"

Justin glanced back briefly, clicking another button on the computer before he stood up.

"Yeah, sure."

He crossed the room to where she stood.

"You're just putting it in here?"

"Yeah. Can you just help me lift it?"

Justin put his hands under the box, next to hers.

"Ready?"

"Yep."

"One, two, three."

They lifted the box and he let out a grunt.

"Heavier than it looks, huh?" Kara asked.

Justin smirked, putting his end into the case. He'd been supporting most of the weight, and Kara wasn't prepared for when he let go. It slipped from her hands, slamming down into the case. Even through the heavy padding they heard a solid thud.

"Are you okay?" Justin asked, looking down at her hands.

"Yeah, luckily I jerked my fingers out of the way."

Justin chuckled, reaching over and grabbing her fingers, wrapping his palm around them.

"Good. You can't break those; otherwise I'll have to find someone else to help me finish the album."

Kara smiled and shrugged at him.

"What do I care? I'd still get ten percent of the royalties."

Justin smiled genuinely, examining the shy grin on her face. Anything to distract himself from the fact that her hand was in his. He couldn't deny to electricity shooting between them. No promise of keeping his distance was going to kill to connection, the chemistry. He couldn't bring himself to let go, and he was hoping he could keep her distracted for awhile so she wouldn't think to pull her hand away either. But Kara wasn't considering moving her hands anywhere. She could feel the warmth from his hands spreading all the way down to her toes. Her stomach felt all bubbly and jittery inside.

"True," he said. "You would still have to be somewhere in the credits, and the thanks."

"The thanks? Isn't that usually reserved for girlfriends and close friends."

He looked a little wounded by the question. She couldn't tell if he was joking or not, until he grinned.

"I think when two people have made out like we have, we're automatically put into the 'close friend' category."

The corners of Kara's lips twitched.

"I suppose."

The way he was staring at her face was beginning to unnerve her and she looked down at the case on the table. She ran her other hand over the smooth fabric top. The room was silent for a minute, and she wondered when he'd go back to the computer, when she suddenly felt his warm touch on her face. His hand cupped around her cheek and she snuggled into it before she could help herself. Her hazy eyes peered up at him, and he moved to stand in front of her. Now both his hands rested on her face, warming her cheeks. He licked his lips as he watched her reaction.

"I'm gonna do something, and I know it's wrong, but I need you to just let me."

Her brow furrowed slightly.

Justin inhaled deeply, tilting his head to the side and leaned down. He inhaled her scent, flowers and vanilla. A smell he'd become uncharacteristically accustomed too. His eyes closed and his lips touched her softly, pressing against them before pulling back slightly. It grew feverous before he even knew what was happening. Her hands wrapped around his torso, pressing into his back. His fingers wove into her hair, holding her steady and pulling her closer. Nothing this bad should ever feel this good. It shouldn't be this pleasurable to commit infidelity. But it was. It felt amazing, her hands rubbing up and down his back, the taste of her tongue flicking against his. She was stimulating nerves he didn't even know he had.

He pressed closer to her, and she stumbled back, hitting the piano in the center of the room. Her arm slipped around his neck, rubbing the hairs on the back of his neck. She leaned back against the piano, pressing the keys. The room was filled with chaotic music, random out of sync notes. Justin grabbed behind her knees, lifting her up onto the piano, her thighs pressing down, high and low notes filling the air again. Then he pulled her closer, her crotch against his.

Kara's head was a cloud, a complete and utter daze as his lips travelled across her cheek, behind her ear and down her neck. Something in her head was screaming for her to stop. It was bad enough that she'd let this happen when he'd told her from the beginning that he was going to do something wrong. But she couldn't bring herself to make the demand in her head take action. His fingers were leaving hot trails on her skin, and never in her life had she wanted someone more than she wanted him right then.

His hips felt good between her legs, rubbing and grinding against her, hands caressing her body under her shirt. His kisses were making her heart flip and flutter in her chest. She just wanted him closer. To feel every inch of him pressed against her, to feel the heat radiating off of him all over her. She didn't know if she was brave, or if she'd just lost her mind all together, but she was in a mental state she'd never been in before. Her actions had taken on a mind of their own, and she wasn't the only one who was surprised by the sound of a button popping, followed by the lowering of a zipper.

Justin's eyebrow rose as he felt her hands undoing his pants. Feeling her fingers brushing against him so intimately was driving him insane. It had taken all the reserve he had to keep himself from pulling her yellow tee shirt over her head, and now that one of the two biggest barriers between them had been broken, all the self control he'd been struggling to keep slipped away.

He stepped back from her, reaching down and hurriedly undoing the belt on her jeans. Her shaky fingers worked frantically alongside his, undoing the button fly and then pulling them down her legs until they puddled on the floor on top of his. She'd barely gotten her feet out of the fabric before Justin picked her up again, setting her back on the piano. The notes sounded again, momentarily drowning out their panting as they kissed again. This time the keys didn't stop playing. Kara's weight shifted as he moved her to the appropriate position, and neither spoke as he pushed into her.

Kara let out a gasp, her hand grasping the back of his shirt tightly. It had been a long time since she'd last slept with someone, and it was a feeling she had to get used to all over again. He didn't give her a chance to do that, setting a comfortable rhythm while he laid a kiss on her shoulder. Her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him in deeper with each thrust.

She didn't want to think about Marz, and how she'd feel if she knew was going on between her sister and her boyfriend. She just wanted to focus on how she felt right now, the heat circulating between them, the keys beneath her filling the air with an out of tune song. Ripple after ripple of pleasure rolled through her body, the piano drowning out her moans. But it was over to soon, and he pushed into her with a groan. She could feel his spasm inside her, a warm rush filling her insides as her own orgasm washed over her. She moaned into his neck, her legs squeezing for dear life. His hands pressed into her hips, digging into her skin, but his hold felt nice.

Then it was done, and the music stopped. Their breathing was once again, the only sound. It took a moment for Kara to raise her head. She was still hazy from it, but she knew that when she raise her head, the moment would officially be over, and the reality of what they'd just done would wash over her. She wasn't sure she was ready to deal with that.

"Kara?"

Justin's voice was soft, and his hand brushed against her leg as he spoke. She raised her head, gazing into his crystal blue eyes. He hadn't moved, one of his hands still cradling her leg against his bare hip. He looked over her face, taking in her heavy lidded look. Then he leaned down, pressing his lips to hers again. She returned his kiss, almost too eagerly.

"I should have stopped you when you kissed me," she said.

"I didn't exactly have this planned, but I'm glad you didn't."

Kara raised an eyebrow.

"Remember that when we get home tonight."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair assistant celebrityj williamrast triangles interracialj justin tabloids