Author's Chapter Notes:
OK so this is a scene... the playground. lol

 

         “Close your eyes, don’t peak, are you peaking?”

         “Justin, there is a blindfold over my eyes and your hands are covering the blindfold. Plus, we’re outside and it’s dark out, so no, I’m not peaking.”

         His sexy chuckle made me smile, I love that laugh. There’s definitely many things I love about him, but truth be told that laugh is what got me in the first place. “How do you know we’re outside if you can’t see?”

         I let out a fake annoyed sigh that he laughed at, “I can feel my heels sinking into the grass.”

         “Yeah, you’ve always had a problem wearing heels here.”

         “Is that a hint about our location?”

         “Maybe,” I could hear the smile on his face. “Careful,” he laughed, “You almost walked into a tree, I should have let you go.”

         “That’s nice, real nice,” I laughed as I reached back and tried to slap him but clearly I can’t see enough to actually get him, “You’re playing dirty, that’s not fair.”

         “Oh, but you like it dirty,” he nibbled on the back of my neck, “Don’t you trust me babe?”

         “Not really,” I laughed. The truth is I trust him more than I’ve ever trusted anyone in my life.

         “That hurts Ads,” I felt him move away and I suddenly got cold, “Forget it then, you’re on your own kid.”

         “Justin,” I whined, “You’re just going to leave me?”

         “It’s all about trust, if you don’t trust me then there’s nothing I can do for you.”

         “I trust you, of course I trust you,” I can’t hear him anymore; he’s not behind me, I can tell that much. I reached my arms out to hopefully touch him but I couldn’t feel him anywhere, “It was a joke.”

         I felt his breath on my ear and it gave me chills as he whispered, “It wasn’t a very funny joke. You shouldn’t joke about things like that.”

         “I’m sorry Justin,” I said truthfully, he’s so sensitive for a guy. I know he was kidding around about that, but the truth is he’s very sensitive. I kind of like that though. Except at times he’s the girl in the relationship, always telling me to talk about my feelings. “Can we take it off yet?”

         “Yeah,” I heard that chuckle, “We can take it off.” I felt his hands on the bottom of my dress as he slid it up.

         “Stop,” I laughed, “We’re outside.”

         “Yeah, and there’s fifty people watching us,” he answered sarcastically. Except, there probably are fifty people watching him because he’s Justin fucking Timberlake and everyone seems to care about every minor detail of his life.  As if he could read my mind he continued, “There’s not, we’d see the flashes.”

         “Well, I wouldn’t see anything because I’m blindfolded. But I trust that you would tell me. Ahh, see that? Trust.”

         He laughed before pressing his lips against mine, “It all comes full circle, I like that.” I felt his hands on the back of my head, finally untying the cloth covering my eyes so I could see we’re in a playground. A playground? We’re in a playground.

         “You blindfolded me and took me to a playground?”

         Justin’s mouth dropped and his hands flew into the air, “Not just any playground Addison.”

         I felt my heart get all warm, “This is THE playground?” he nodded his head, “Aww baby, I’m going to cry.”

         “No crying, why would you cry?” Why would I cry? Possibly because this is the place we met. Five years ago, I was watching the nameless girl and she threw sand in my eye and Justin jogged by, saving my life. I never could find this playground again; I’ve been asking him to take me back here for years. The truth is, I was just driving around looking for something to do with the nameless little three year old that I was forced to baby-sit on my first day of being a production assistant… or more like the assistant of the assistant of the production assistant.

         Strangely enough, Justin also happened to randomly come across this part for his late morning jog. It was fate. I never believed in it before but seriously, how could it not be?

         “I can’t believe you found it.”

         “I found it,” he got a mischievous smile on his face like a little boy, “Come on, take off your heels and come play!”

         He ran off before I could take my heels off, “Wait for me!”

         Justin took a deep breath and came back before grabbing onto my hand and talking me to the slide. He laughed like a five year old and sat down, “Come on, get on my lap.” I giggled and sat down on his lap before he slid down, very slowly, since I’m pretty sure we’re way too heavy to go on slides in general. “Shit, they got monkey bars,” he literally pushed me off his lap and ran to them.

         I watched as he ran over to the monkey bars, climbing up the three prongs of the little ladder and holding tightly to the bars as he looked at me, “These were always my favorite.” He jumped down, but since he’s way too tall and not seven anymore he just walked on the sand as he held onto the bars, “I remember them being a little higher though.”

         “You’re such a nerd,” I laughed. I love him. I really love him.

         “What was your favorite?”

         “The merry-go-round, but they don’t have one do they? OH MY GOD THEY HAVE ONE!” I screamed like I too was seven again and ran to it, “Spin me Baby, spin me.”

         “And I’m the nerd?” he asked with a chuckle as I lay down on the merry-go-round, holding on for dear life because I know damn well that when that boy does something he does it right.

         “Oh my god! Stop! That’s way too fast!”

         He laughed, “I’m jumping on, get ready!”

         “No!” I screamed but it was too late. He crawled right on top of me, “I’m going to throw up, we just ate. Don’t get too close.”

         “Just look at me, focus on me,” he grabbed onto my chin, turning me so I was looking right up at him, “Focus. Look in my eyes. Don’t look to the side baby girl, look at me.”

         It would be a lot easier to look at him if he wasn’t making goofy faces, causing me to laugh to the point of tears.  “Much better,” I said after it slowed down and he kissed me gently.

         “How about the swings?”

         “Yeah, just give me a second for the world to stop spinning.”

         Justin laughed before standing up and pulling me, lifting me in his arms. “I’ll carry you then,” he’s wobbling himself. He’s so going to fall with me in his arms and we’re going to both break bones. Luckily, he managed to make it to the swing where he sat with me on his lap, my legs around his waist.

         “I’m so glad you found this place,” I said as I hugged him tightly.

         “I’m so glad we met here in the first place. We owe a lot to that little girl.”

         “I know, she’s like eight now, I wonder if she talks yet.”

         He chuckled and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, “And you still don’t know her name.”

         “Well, what am I supposed to just ask him what his daughter’s name is after spending the whole day with her? I thought he’d say when I brought her back but he called her Lady Bug, so forget that.”

         “Her name could be Lady Bug,” he kissed my forehead, “We should name our kid Lady Bug. I don’t care if it’s a girl or a boy.”

         “Our kid?” I didn’t know I was pregnant.

         “Yeah, there will be kids, don’t you worry Addison,” he said with a crooked smile, “And you’re going to learn how to talk to them without calling them little shits.”

         “We should practice,” I kissed under his ear suddenly feeling like I need him now. I’ve never been good at waiting for those things, especially with him. It’s like as soon as I get even the slightest bit horny I need him. I think it has something to do with the fact that he works so much and when he’s with me I need to take advantage of the situation as best as I can.  “Have you ever had sex on a swing?”

         “I can’t say I have.”

         “Hmm,” I smiled before reaching down to unzip his pants.

         “I like the way you think,” he reached down to push my panties to the side, “A thong? Are you serious?”

         I giggled and nodded my head, I hate those damn thongs but he loves them and I wanted to make tonight semi special. We don’t get to go out on actual dates all that often now that we’re living together and he’s been so busy working. Don’t get me wrong, we still find time to make it work, but sometimes we’d rather just spend our nights cuddling on the couch with the dogs watching television. Honestly, it’s usually like that since it’s such a scene when we go out somewhere. Surprisingly, tonight we managed to spend the night unnoticed.

         I positioned myself over him and sat down, letting him slide inside of me. He pressed his lips against mine, kissing me passionately as I pumped my legs just like I would if I were on a swing. “Oh fuck,” he said in a low voice. I’m glad it’s working for him because it sure as hell is working for me.

         “I love you. I love you so much,” I said between soft moans.

         “I love you baby, fuck, you feel so good.”

         I attached my lips to his before pulling away before I was about to reach my point. I need to see him, he makes the sexiest face when he’s about to come. It never gets old. It’s like even if he couldn’t get me off all I have to do is look at that face he makes and I can orgasm with the best of them.

         “We need to get a swing in the yard,” he said completely seriously.

         I laughed before kissing him again, “I’m all for it.”

         “Good. Fuck, I say we get a whole playground with higher monkey bars.”

         “Get over the monkey bars Justin.”

         “No, I want monkey bars.”

         I laughed and pushed his shoulder, causing him to loose his balance so we both fell off the swing, me lying on top of him in the sand.

         “Ow! You pushed me off the swing!”

         “I did not, it was an accident,” I laughed before pressing my lips against his. I swear I would be absolutely in heaven kissing him all day every day for the rest of my life.  And we’ve been together for five years, I’d say the honeymoon stage is over; this is what it’s like.

         “An accident?” why does he always have to pretend he’s mad when we both know he’s not, “You really hurt me, there’s something sticking in my pocket, can you get it out?”

         “Yeah, which one?”

         “Left.”

         I reached in his left pocket pulling out rose petals, “Um… why do you have rose petals in your pocket?”

         “Your left, the other pocket,” he chose to ignore my question completely.

         “More rose petals. What’s going on?”

         “Nothing. You know, maybe it’s my jacket pocket.”

         “How do you not know which pocket has something sticking into you?”

         “Can you please just get it out?”

         “What’s going on? Why can’t you?”

         “My hands are busy,” he smiled before grabbing onto my ass.

         I laughed before reaching into his pocket. Obviously something is going on. When I pulled more rose petals out of his pocket and threw them at his face.  “Justin…”

         “Addison,” he responded, “There’s one more pocket baby, give it a try.”

         I reached into his last pocket and was surprised to find no more rose petals. But as I reached my hand deeper into his pocket I felt something like a ring… “Oh my god.”

         I couldn’t take it out, my hand was frozen in his pocket, “Take it out,” he whispered, or at least it sounded like a whisper.

         Slowly, I pulled the ring out of his pocket; unable to take my eyes off the pink square diamond, surrounded my white diamonds around the band, “Oh my god.”

         Justin rolled me over so he was laying on top of me, the rose petals falling over me, “Addison…I want to marry you because you’re the first person I want to see when I wake up every morning for the rest of my life. I want you to be the last person I kiss before I go to bed each night. The only person I kiss I mean, not like I’m going to be kissing other people… except our kids, and the dogs but they’re not really people so it doesn’t count.” I laughed and cried at the same time, “I’m nervous, I don’t know why. I had a whole damn speech ready. Let me try it again. Take two. I want to be the only one you think about and the shoulder for you lean against. I want to be the one that you tell everything to, I mean I kind of already am but… you know what I mean. I just want to be with you forever. From the second I saw you, even though you were swearing at a three year old, I knew you were the girl for me. And I needed to be with you.  I need to be with you, it’s not past tense; it’s present tense… and future. So, will you marry me? I can’t imagine my life without you, I mean; I don’t remember my life without you. My mom loves you and all my friends love you, and that’s important. Obviously I love you, and I wouldn’t really care if they hated you, I’d still want to marry you. God Ads, you can stop me anytime here. I’m just going to keep going until you say something.”

         I laughed, “I didn’t want to interrupt, I like your cute speech.”

         “Well give me a fucking answer, you’re killing me here.”

         “Do you really need me to say it? “

         “YES!”

         “Of course I will marry you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don’t have a cute speech like you but I can try. Um…  all of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right I'm tripping inwards you got my head spinning I don't know where to go from here cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do nothing to prove and it's you and me and all of the people and I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you.”

         Justin laughed, “Are you really quoting a Lifehouse song?”

         “Shh, I’m not done yet, let me finish. Here’s something about you now I can't quite figure out everything she… or he does is beautiful everything uh… You do is right,” I smiled and kissed him, “I am so ready to get married to you Justin, and I can’t imagine my life without you. So put that pretty little ring on my pretty little finger and make me your future wife.”

         “Little ring? Baby, there is nothing little about this ring,” he laughed as he slid it on my finger, “It cost more than…”

         “Stop Justin!” I laughed and slapped his arm. I swear you’d think this man makes twelve grand a year. He’s so cheap but it’s adorable. I love him for it, “Don’t ruin this perfect night with a price tag.”

         “I’m not ruining anything,” he kissed me gently, lifting my hands over my head and through the sand.

         I felt something really strange, “Eww, what is that?” I pushed him off me and screamed, “It’s a retainer! Oh my god! I touched a retainer!” I stood up and ran away.

         Justin laughed and chased after be, picking me up when he got close enough, “And you’re worried about me ruining it?”

         “A fucking retainer!” I laughed as he carried me to the car, “Wait! My shoes. Future hubby, Mr. Timberlake.”

         “You’re so lucky I love you,” he kissed my forehead, carrying me back to my shoes. He leaned down so I could grab them and then carried me back to the car.

         “I am lucky. The luckiest girl in the world.”

         “I’m luckier.”

         “That’s true,” I answered with a smile, “You are kind of the luckiest man in the world.”

         “Yeah, and you’re the luckiest woman in the world,” he smiled kissing my forehead, “We are perfect for each other.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story