Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey there! Sorry for the delay...I just moved into my new apartment so I've been a little distracted. But here's the newest update...please review and let me know what you think. I love to hear from everyone and I really appreciate all of the reviews! Thank you all!! :) Enjoy
“Justin…let’s go!!”

I let out a groan as soon as her voice penetrates my head. I have never seen her so energized before. I think being at home and in her comfort zone has refueled her tanks and she just can’t sit still. Alyssa has been on my ass ever since the rude awakening I receiver this morning. After tossing and turning half of the night, I finally found a comfortable spot and was sleeping soundly until Alyssa literally jumped on top of me at six in the morning. Who gets up at six in the morning on vacation anyways?

“I’m coming…” I yelled back to her as I grabbed my things and started up the stairs.

“About time slow poke…” She said while handing me a baseball glove. Now I’d like to point out that I haven’t played catch in about ten years, therefore, I cannot be held accountable for any mishaps.

“Maybe if someone didn’t wake me so rudely this morning, I’d be a little more chipper.”

“Quit whining Timberlake.” She quipped before walking out into the backyard.

It was another beautiful day outside in North Carolina and Alyssa was looking forward to spending some time enjoying the outdoors. I don’t know how baseball falls under “outdoors” but it’s Alyssa…enough said.

“Why are we playing catch?” I asked stopping at the opposite end of the yard.

“Because I love this game and I haven’t played it since I was sixteen.” She answered as she sent the ball sailing in my direction.

Quickly, I managed to catch it without making myself look like a complete idiot. Although, I didn’t miss the giggle that escaped her lips when I tripped over the tree stump. Regaining my composure I reached behind and threw the ball back towards her with as much force as I could muster.

Effortlessly, she snatched the ball out of mid-air and sent it back with vengeance. “Where did you learn to throw like that?” I yelled to her.

“My dad. He had me in and out of softball camps growing up and I guess it was just the one sport I was good at. I’m completely uncoordinated when it comes to basketball and don’t even ask me to throw a football. I can’t make the ball spin if my life depended on it.”

I laughed when the image of Alyssa struggling to grip the football popped into my head. She’s always so damn composed it’d be nice to see her struggle every once and a while.

We spent the next couple of hours playing catch and throwing the ball outside but heavy clouds seemed to come out of nowhere and soon the sky opened up on us. The lightning cracked and the thunder roared. Gathering our things we quickly ran inside to escape the downpour.

“I’m freezing…I’m going to hop in the shower quick…” Alyssa said before walking down the stairs back to our rooms. I couldn’t stop the image of Alyssa in the shower from overtaking my body and I felt the growing tension in my jeans. Lately, she’s been conjuring these feelings up inside me and it’s becoming increasingly difficult to stop myself. Her eyes, her lips, her body…all of it are driving my senses crazy.

Trying to regain some sense of control, I walked into my room and closed the door. Needing to get out of these wet clothes, I changed into a new pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Grabbing my cell phone, I decided to make a much needed call home.

Dialing the familiar numbers, I sat down on the bed and waited for the one person who could snap me out of this.

“What’s up J?”

“Hey Trace…nothing just hanging out at Alyssa’s. What’s going on back in L.A?” I asked.

“Getting ready to go to some more promotional events for William Rastt. You need to hurry up and get your ass back here. I’m getting really tired of doing all the work while you’re just off on vacation.” He complains.

I’m seriously one of the luckiest people alive to have Trace as a business partner. He’s been running the show ever since I got out here and I can’t thank him enough for keeping my career going. “I’ll be back next week…Thanks again man for doing all of this…”

“Yeah whatever…just buy me some beer next time we’re out.” He requests.

“Done deal…”

“So how’s it going at Alyssa’s house?” Trace asks.

“It’s good…we’re leaving tomorrow morning but it’s been fun. Her parents are just like ours…very laid back and just fun loving people.” I explained.

“Sounds cool…” I didn’t catch the rest of what he said because all of a sudden my door creaked open and Alyssa was standing there with a towel wrapped around her naked body. If she was trying to test me, she’s doing one hell of a job.

“If you wanted to take a shower…it’s all yours.” She said softly before closing the door behind her.

“Dude….Justin…Hello?” Trace’s voice breaks into my thoughts and pulls me from my daze.

“Sorry man…Alyssa was talking to me…” I said trying to keep my voice steady. The last thing I need is my voice cracking because Trace will know immediately what’s up.

“Whatever…hey I got to run. I’ll see you next week and you better not come back to L.A. without kissing that girl. She’s got you all wound up…do us all a favor.” He said cockily before clicking the phone off.

Trace was definitely right. Alyssa literally has me wrapped around her finger and I’m doing everything possible to hold on. I’m leaving town in a week and that makes things extremely complicated. But there’s no denying that I am physically attracted to her, hell my pants practically expand the minute she walks into a room now.

Deciding to take Alyssa up on the offer, I headed into the bathroom and turned the water on. Stepping inside, I let the warm water rush over my body and pull me deeper into my thoughts. It’s been the trip to her parent’s house that has thrown my feelings into overdrive. Seeing her in her element and so completely confident…is even sexier than before. Alyssa’s been taking over my head for the entire weekend and I feel it all coming to a head soon. I don’t know how much longer I can deny the physical feelings I have towards her.

After cleaning myself from head to toe, I turned the water off and stepped outside. I wrapped a towel securely around my waist and opened the door. Alyssa was sitting on the couch with her legs tucked underneath her as. Positioned on her lap was a huge tub of popcorn.

She coughed slightly when she was me coming out of the bathroom and I must admit it felt damn good to fluster her.

“Clothes Justin…” She scolds before turning her attention back to the TV.

Swiftly, I pulled on a pair of pajama pants and plain white T-shirt before sitting down on the couch along side her. Reaching into the tub, I shoved a handful of popcorn into my mouth.

“Justin…there’s plenty here…you don’t have to gorge on it.”

I smiled sheepishly at her and felt a small brush creep into my cheeks. Now she’s got me blushing.

“What are we watching?” I asked before throwing a blanket over the two of us. Even after a warm shower, I’m still a little cold from the rain.

“The Departed?!” She said unsure of herself.

“That’s fine with me…”

Three hours later we were both having a hard time keeping our eyes open. I’ll admit the movie was excellent and definitely worth all the hype it got. But three hours is a long time to watch TV and it has left me completely drained. Not to mention Alyssa is practically leaning against me to stay awake.

I nudged her slightly and she began to stir. “Let’s go to bed…” I whispered.

Alyssa let out a small groan and threw the blankets to the ground before drudging herself into her room. I was about to make the turn into my room when Alyssa’s hand grabbed mine and pulled me in with her.

“Stay with me tonight…” She whispered before letting go of my hand and crawling into bed. She scooted over to the side to allow me room to climb in next to her.

“What about your parents?” I asked.

“They’re not coming back tonight. They’re staying at my Grandma’s house…”

That was all the convincing I needed before I climbed in next to her. I positioned the blankets snug around us and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her flush against my chest. The scent of vanilla bean attacked my nose and I couldn’t get enough of her. I felt Alyssa roll in the bed and turn to face me. She brought a hand up to my cheek and ran her fingers down the side of my face before flattening her hand and pulling me into her. The minute our lips met it was as if my body was on fire. She grinded her hips into me and deepened the kiss. I felt her tongue graze my lower lip and I opened my mouth slightly to allow her entrance. Our lips began to dance and I locked my arms around her. I’d been longing to do this with her…I couldn’t believe she was the one to initiate it.

I could feel my tension grow each time she rolled her hips into mine. I let my hands travel down her sides and graze of her butt before bringing them back up to her sides. I kneaded the skin with my knuckles and a low moan escaped her lips. Hearing her purr was almost enough to send me over the edge. Trying to regain some sensibility, I slowed the kiss until finally pulling away. Her eyes searched mine for some kind of answer as to why we stopped and I honestly don’t know why I did. But something just didn’t feel right.

“Are you ok?” She asked slightly out of breath.

“I’m great…I just don’t think we should be doing this in your parent’s house…”

“I told you…they’re not coming home tonight.” She said before trying to recapture my lips with hers.

“I know…I just don’t think it’s a good time…” I said lamely. I don’t know why I’m stopping this because lord knows it’s all I’ve been thinking about for the past few days. I just don’t think now, when we’re both completely exhausted and in her parent’s house nonetheless is the best time.

A look of disappointment flashes through her eyes. “Ok…”

“Don’t be upset…because trust me I want too. It’s just…”

“You don’t have to explain Justin…I understand.” Alyssa said cutting me off.

“You don’t…” I started to object and she silenced me with her lips.

“It’s ok…don’t ruin what just happened with explanations. Get some rest Justin.” Alyssa says before turning back around to face the wall. I know she’s feeling rejected because she initiated that contact and I feel like a complete asshole. She’s all I can think about and I can’t believe I stopped what I’d been longing for. I’m an idiot.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj