Author's Chapter Notes:
If you all are still reading this then that makes me the happiest girl in the world haha. I hope you enjoy, more to come soon :)

I haven’t eaten in days and I’m not even remotely hungry. I sit in the kitchen, watching him as he moves around, doing everything he can to make sure that tonight’s dinner goes exactly the way he planned. It’s been like this every night since I lost my job but as he looks up from the stove, I see the face that he’s been giving me for quite some time now. It pleads with me, begs me to understand where he’s coming from. 

“Have you given any thought to my proposal?” He questions, stirring the sauce.

I look up at him, my eyes heavy with the stress of losing the biggest thing in my life that I’ve achieved, “I don’t know, Justin, what do you want me to tell you?”

He turns from the sauce, satisfied with the result and moves to get the bowl of pasta. “I don’t know, Liz, a ‘that would be great!’ would work okay for me,” he states.

I shake my head, finally grabbing a piece of bread from the basket, “But you know it’s not okay, I haven’t had you around to hold my hand through college or the LSATS or law school, if there’s one thing I shouldn’t need you holding my hand for, it’s a job.”

I look up at him and see the anger that begins to show on his face, “It’s not fucking like that, Liz. You’re my girlfriend but before that you were one of the best goddamn attorneys in Tennessee. Why the hell can’t I hire you?”

“Because it’s fucking weird having sex with your boss, okay?!” I scream at the top of my lungs, knowing full well the neighbors can probably hear me.

“You think that’s all I do is have sex with you? Come on, honey, I’m Justin Timberlake... I do more than just that,” he states as he takes my hand and pulls me up from the chair. 

He pulls me into his arms, making me feel the comfort that comes along with him around me. He gently puts kisses all over my face, “I sing, I shake my booty, I make your ass look good in dem jeans.”

I stop him, “But Justin, I’m Elizabeth Hall, the feministic bitch who was never happy unless she was successful on her own.” He holds his finger up to my mouth.

“I wasn’t finished. But I’m also Liz Hall’s boyfriend and as her boyfriend I will do anything in my power to make her happy because when she’s happy, I’m happy. If that means having Jive hire her as my attorney, then fuck yeah, I’m gonna make that happen. If it means letting her do her own thing, then yeah, I’m gonna let her do that too. But I will not sit around any longer and watch her feel sorry for herself, nope, won’t do it.”

“When do I start?” I question.

I smile as I kiss him, unable to restrain myself. He picks me up and puts me down on the dining room chair and I look up at him confused.

“I did not do all of this cooking to ruin it with a make-out session. You need to eat because you haven’t in days. But I wouldn’t mind it at all if we ate a little food and a little bit of each other.” He winks as he moves back into the kitchen, bringing the food in and a lot of napkins.

“Your first assignment is this, Miss Hall.” He points down to the fettucini alfredo, “Eat, a lot. You’re going to need a lot of energy.”

I laugh as I taste the pasta, moaning at how good it is. He’s really outdone himself with this one, I’ve never had anything like this in my entire life. I can slightly feel him pulling my shorts off of my body and I look down at him with questions on my face. 

“Don’t give me that look.” He places his palm on top of my mound and instantly I feel myself longing for only him. “Assignment number two, Miss Hall. You need to eat that pasta for me and you will be rewarded. Every bite you take has it’s own little prize.”

I take another bite of the pasta and i look down at him, slowly removing my panties. I know he can see how wet I am down there but he just continues to stare at me eating. I take the last bite of the pasta and as the food is in my mouth, he blows on my sensitive spot and instantly my mind goes wild.

He looks up at me again, giving the cockiest grin that I’ve ever seen on his face. He slowly puts his thumb on top of my clit and begins to rub circles in ways that drive me crazy. 

“Justin, please, don’t tease me” I stammer.

But he just continues on his conquest of me. Feeling around until he’s satisfied with the reactions all over my face. He leans me back so that i lie flat against the two dining room chairs and he begins to attack me with his mouth.

God, the things that man can do to me. I tremble as I feel the little lighting shocks go off throughout my body and when I feel like I can’t take anymore, he stops.

I whine and buck my hips, begging for more. “Damn baby, you taste so good.”

He licks his fingers and slowly pushes two inside of me. My body rages against the friction he’s creating and I feel like I’m so close. His mouth begins the torture on my clit again and I can feel the waves come crashing through my body.

“Justin!” I scream, panting with it as he sucks up all of my juices. 

He lifts me up from the chair and moves me down the stairs to the basement which I haven’t entered in weeks.

There’s candles everywhere and he’s got music playing in the background but there’s handles and different looking beds everywhere. 

“What is this?” I question.

“I told you, you were going to need your energy.” He leans in closer to my ear, “Because every one of these things I’m going to fuck you silly in.” 

I blush at his words and unable to contain myself I jump onto the first bed where he follows me. 

“I love you, Liz. I love your heart, I love your body, I fucking love every part of you.”

“I love you too, Justin.” 

And with that, he starts this crazy game all over again.


Incomplete
courtney is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 12 members. Members who liked Let Me Sign also liked 704 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story