[Comments - 31]
Summary:

On a day that was like any other day, which were mostly all the same, JC receives an email that was not intended for him. A very lucky twist of fate connects him with this woman he's never met and doesn't know but means the world to him-- now if only he can stop her from finding out who he really is before he's ready to tell her. And when he does, will she change? 

A cute story, and lots of fun to write. : ) 

***


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: Season 5
Genres: Angst, General, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 34659 Read: 24188
Published: Dec 28, 2008 Updated: Aug 26, 2009
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

Idea inspired by the film 'You've Got Mail' starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. No plagiarism implied-- the story isn't the same, just the idea.

PG-13ish. Sex is alluded to but not explicit.

Some schmoop, not too bad. 

Somewhere between my computer and uploading, extra spaces get added and weird characters... but they don't show up in my document, so please excuse what looks like triple space between each paragrah and such. I'm fixing it, I know it's annoying, but I have to do it by hand, by chapter.

****

1. Chapter 1 by MissM [Comments - 6] (5478 words)
It's a day, like any other day, when he receives an email-- an email that wasn't meant for him, but changes the course of his life.

2. Chapter 2 by MissM [Comments - 2] (5356 words)
JC welcomes the interruption of his long, boring days of nothing but the same thing, everyday.

3. Chapter 3 by MissM [Comments - 2] (4646 words)
Thanks to his brother, everyone finds out about her... and he finally tells her who he 'really' is.

4. Chapter 4 by MissM [Comments - 2] (5596 words)
Not the best of circumstances to meet under, but they see each other for the first time, in the flesh.

5. Chapter 5 by MissM [Comments - 1] (3916 words)
She's a little bit forward... and he kinda likes that.  Something's happening.

6. Chapter 6 by MissM [Comments - 1] (5286 words)
He returns to Portland, Lance has a big mouth, and she visits LA.

7. Chapter 7 by MissM [Comments - 8] (3467 words)
If he could just get himself to say it... and then get HER to say it, too!

8. Epilogue by MissM [Comments - 9] (914 words)

I've never posted this, but I wrote an epilogue to this story. It's short and way sweet, saccharine sweet, beware. But I am adding it here to finish off the story with a big old bow.  :-D