[Comments - 6]
Summary: Arianna finally accepts Justin into her life, and opens up her crazy dangerous ways to him. Justin realizes that Arianna's crazy dangerous decision are usually made out of love for those close to her. The two were able to admit their love for each other. Now they must make it through the journey to get to the desired destination - the happliy ever after. Will Justin be able to handle Arianna's dangerous lifestyle? Will Arianna be able to let Justin into her life without endangering either one of their lives? They may need a little more than just love to make it through this fairy tale.
Rated: PG
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Mystery, Romance
Series: Real Life Fairy Tale
Chapters: 14 Completed: No
Word count: 45368 Read: 29534
Published: Jan 05, 2009 Updated: Mar 25, 2009
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

I just hope you are able to enjoy more of Arianna's sarcastic humor and Justin's super ability to not kill her. 

 

I can always use feedback, no matter what kind, to help know what you like and what you don't and where I need to go with the story. 

1. ...And Time Goes On by crestbaby [Comments - 0] (2206 words)
Well here's a new start on a new story. let me know what you think.

2. A is for Alcohol and Annoyance by crestbaby [Comments - 0] (3603 words)

3. Just A Little Understanding by crestbaby [Comments - 0] (2589 words)

4. All I Want Is Time With You by crestbaby [Comments - 0] (3859 words)

5. Seven in Heaven by crestbaby [Comments - 0] (2953 words)

6. A Shot For A Shot by crestbaby [Comments - 0] (3997 words)

7. Open Invitation by crestbaby [Comments - 1] (2694 words)

8. Are You In Or Are You Out? by crestbaby [Comments - 0] (2955 words)
Thanks for the feedback! I was beginning to wonder if anyone was reading it. Hope you enjoy this update.

9. And The Fun Begins by crestbaby [Comments - 1] (2730 words)

10. It's All In A Name (Or Nickname) by crestbaby [Comments - 0] (1702 words)
No real action but the humor in this chapter is a holdover and a way to show that these people can be quite human at times. Enjoy!

11. Sing The Night Away by crestbaby [Comments - 1] (3664 words)

12. A Threatening Reunion by crestbaby [Comments - 1] (3205 words)
So I cannot take great responsibility for this chapter. I am doped up on a high dosage of Tylenol PM and I am in my loopy stage of it. I hope this entertains you.

13. The Truth May Be Out by crestbaby [Comments - 1] (4607 words)

14. How To Pickup Consequences by crestbaby [Comments - 1] (4604 words)