ARIANNA

I am finishing up with what I am working on and then I will be off to go get my boyfriend. Just as I stand up from my desk, my door is thrown open for what seems to be the hundredth time today. I jump but try to calm my heart when I see Justin standing there with a determined look on his face. I throw my head back and groan. "I am finished. I was on my way to find you." I grab his hand as we walk out of the office. I turn out the light, lock my door, and lead Justin up to the bedroom. "I'm going to go get something to eat from the kitchen. Want anything before we have chill time?" I smile at him sweetly, hoping that he is no longer mad at me but the determined look does not falter as I look at him. "Ok, well I'll be right back in a few with a bunch of amazing food and we are going to pig out, watch movies, and have our own fun." I start to walk out the door.

"What is 'Room 7?'" his question stops me and causes me to turn around and give him a confused look.

"I'm sorry?"

"You heard me? What is it? Chase and Tabbetha were begging for it the last time we were all here, and I was just walking around and James started laughing hard when he heard that I didn't know what it was. He was especially amused to hear that we haven't used it yet and we have been dating for six months. Use it for what?"

I sigh and come to sit back down on the bed beside him. "'Room 7' is our version of 'Seven in Heaven.'" I tell him, and this time I receive the confused look. "You know 'Seven in Heaven,' the game you played when you were like 13 years old and at your first boy/girl party. I know you were all getting famous at this age, but I know you had to have played it. It usually went right along with 'Spin the Bottle.' It is where one boy and one girl have to go into a closet for seven minutes. It was usually set up so certain people could be in there with their crush and make out, or if you were a nerd you were set up with someone who was so-called 'ugly' and you were made fun of. You know 'Seven in heaven.'" I could see with his nod that he understood the game but didn't quite understand the correlation between the game and the room.

"'Room 7' is a room set up for adults to play 'Seven in Heaven' except you are usually in there for more than seven minutes. We always joke that its seven hours. It is full of all kinds of things to fulfill your normal sexual fantasies and your freaky ones too. The sign on the door lets you know if the room is in use or not." I explain to him and he nods his understanding. "There are several rules to the room though. They are even written is huge letters on the door inside the room so you don't forget. It's amusing when we get newbies because they are so shy when it comes to these rules so it takes them awhile to use it." I laugh a little at the thought. "It doesn't take them long to find out that we aren't shy around here when it comes to sex. If you can think it, I am sure someone here has already done it and will tell you about it will great arrogance. The main rules are that if you break it, you have to replace it. If you use it, you must tell the housekeeper so it can be cleaned and sterilized. If you use the room, the housekeeper has to know so she can change the sheets, wash any outfits worn, and so on. We don't share shit like panties and dildos so you do have to use your own. There are swings, ropes, costumes, paint, anything and everything up there. If you tape yourselves on the video camera, that is all up to you. No one is to try to find these tapes and show them to anyone. We have a strict unwritten privacy policy that we respect. BUT if you leave your tape behind in the room, and someone finds it and watches it, that is your own fault. They cannot take it out of the room to show anyone else. The tape is to be left in the room and anyone can watch it if they please until the owner removes it or a good samaritan gets rid of it. You get the point right?" I ask him and he just sits there and nods at me a little shocked at the information he just received.

"These men work their asses off for us. Most of them rarely have time to go home to see their ladies so they bring them here and they want to have fun. I can't blame them. Most of them seem to focus better if they are able to have a release of some kind and if sex works for them so be it." I shrug. "It is no secret to anyone here though that I do not support cheaters. If someone cheats on their wife, they better not be doing it here. That room is not here to help assholes get one over on their wife. Marriage is sacred and if someone can't uphold their vows then they should either not make them in the first place or end it. If someone is married and tries to bring someone in here for that, I will hit them and tell the wife." I say this as a matter-of-fact. I do not tolerate that. "When it comes to girlfriends, I am not as strict. I do not run to the girlfriend because they have a chance to get out and are usually less likely to know what kind of business the guy is in. I do say something to the guy, maybe a light punch, and I do not lie to the girl if I am asked about it.

Justin stands up and starts pacing. He remains quiet but walks back and forth on my floor. I cannot help the smile that is on my face. "That is not what I expected you to say. I have no idea what it was going to be, but that is definitely not it." He finally stops walking and turns towards me. "What kind of freaky shit are you into?" He raises his brow and his dirty little grin appears on his face.

I laugh at him. "I'm into a lot of stuff. Like that move I did last week." I stand up and slowly walk over to him. "I like it when you pull my hair hard and leave scratches down my back." I put my arms around his neck and pull him close as I start to nibble a little on his neck right under his right ear, causing him to moan. "I even like to dress up in crazy outfits. My favorite is cop and robbers and I get handcuffed to the bed." I whisper in his ear and then lick it.

He jerks me away by pulling my hair. I look into his face and smile big when I see his eyes turn dark with desire. "So, I'm thinking we are going to need to wait awhile before we got get food and watch a movie. I moving our fun time to first and pushes the others to later." He says as he picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he carries me to the bed and throws me down on it. Within seconds, his shirt is on the floor and he hovers over me and smothers me with kisses. This is going to be fun.

****

JUSTIN

Well I think for the first time ever, and probably the last, I will have to thank James. Bringing up that damn room made life grand in a while new crazy way for a couple of hours. Arianna is a freak and I love it. I hear myself laugh a little out loud which causes her to roll over.

"What's so funny, Loverboy?" she smiles as she leans down to kiss the base of my neck.

"I was just thinking that for the only time in my life, I may thank James for trying to be a jackass by bringing up that room."

She laughs at this too. "I guess. How about some food? I believe your ass worked me into starvation." She gets out of bed and looks down at me.

I would answer if it were not for the fact that I am completely distracted by all her naked beauty. She sees this and grabs a pair of underwear and puts them on, a pair of black boy cut shorts. They made her ass look fabulous. She puts on a black tank, not bothering with her bra. "You going to go to the kitchen in that?" I find my words.

"I don't see why not. The cook has seen me in my birthday suit. I have hungry drunken moments." She leans down and gives me a quick kiss on the lips before heading to the door. I am just about to say something when I see her grab her robe that is by the door. "I will, however, put a robe on this time just for you." She blows me a kiss and leaves, shutting the door behind me.

I have the greatest girlfriend ever.

I get up and throw on my boxer briefs and put my jeans back on. I turn on her TV and sit down to watch it when the door opens back up. "Come back for more already?" I ask her as I channel surf.

"Hardly." I whip around to see James throwing himself onto the bed. He lies there for a minute before standing back up. "You know I just realized I probably just lied down in your nasty after-sex. " He gives me a disgusted look as he makes a point to brush his entire body off. I just smile. He cannot ruin my mood. I will not let him.

"Why are you in here? Do we not get any privacy from you or is that only in the sex room where that is given?" I ask making sure he knows that I was informed about the room.

"I see she told you what the room is all about. All the toys?" I nod. "the rules?" I nod. "Did she take you down there to experience it?" I do nothing. "Ah, I see. She has no problem telling you all about the fun and freaky sex that can be had, yet she doesn't share the experience with you. Hmm." He chuckles as he sits down and looks at the TV. A moment passes before he turns back to me. "Did she tell you how much she loves that room? How many times we had to replace stuff because we broke it? How big of a freak that girl really is? She started the video tape rule because she made several that got out." He nods and laughs as if he was recalling a memory. "You know the best thing about Arianna is?" He stares at me until I finally shake my head not really wanting to hear what he has to say. "After a night out on a mission, that girl is crazy horny, especially if she fires her gun at all. She gets all riled up, and she just can't stand it. I can't count how many times so I'm just going to estimate about 99% of the missions we went on together ended with us in 'Room 7.' She loves to release her stress, tension, and energy in that room after a mission. She says it helps her sleep better." He has a pompous grin on his face. He just ruined my mood.

"I believe you are full of shit. Besides our sex life is great, not that it is any of your business." I tell him as a matter-of-fact.

"Thats probably true. It is hard not to have a great sex life with that girl. I remember when she brought that bartender back here once after we called it quits and she wanted to rub it in. Apparently, they broke a few things, and if I remember correctly there was a hole in the wall that had to be patched up after that." I clench my teeth and ball of my hands into a tight fists. I am trying not to hit the asshole. "I wonder why she's not taking you there? You not freaky enough for her? You not pull her hair or scratch her enough? I know. You can't seem to get in that great position that hits her spot just right"

I have heard enough. I stand up and pull him up with me by his shirt. I push him against the wall and hold him there. "I've heard enough from you. I just don't think you can handle that Arianna has chosen to be with me which means I get to have sex with her whenever and wherever we choose to do so."

At this moment the door opens again and it is Arianna walking through it. "Hey, baby, I got us some--" she stops when she sees us. "What the hell is going on here?! Why are you in here James?" She demands.

"I was just coming by for a visit and see if you finish up that paperwork and plans. This little boy toy attacked me." He shrugs.

"You're full of shit!" I slam him against the wall again. It only pisses me off more that he just continues to smile.

"Justin, let him go." I drop my hand less out of following instructions and more out of shock that she just said that without any questions.

"But he--"

"I don't really care right now." she says as she comes over to us. I see the evil smirk on James' face that I want to punch right off. "James, leave my room. I'm quite sure you are not innocent as you want me to believe. You are the world's largest instigator." James just shrugs and leaves the room. "Justin, you really shouldn't let him get to you like that. We are having a great night. Don't let him ruin it for you." I just nod and try to listen to her. "Now, I bought all this food up here. Cook sent up some soup that he apparently saved for you. I also got chips, cookies, burgers, pizza, and these fantastic weenies wrapped in bacon." She names off some of the food while taking bites of things as she goes. "I got strawberries, chocolate, and whip cream too" She winks at me taking a bite of a strawberry.

"Arianna," I gain her attention with my tone I'm sure. "Why don't we ever use 'Room 7?""

She groans as she throws her head back and rolls her eyes. "Why are we talking about this again?"

"I just want to know."

"Is that what that whole 'manly' act was about when I came in. He told you about some stupid sex and now you are making a big deal out of nothing?" She gives me a look of disbelief.

"It's not just that. He talked about how you love that room. Why don't we use it?" I ask but I am not sure I want to hear the answer.

"If you must know, we don't use that room because we use this room. I may have had sex with James in that room and i am sure he brought up others, but that's because I don't share my room with them. James is just jealous because you get to share my bed with me. We don't have sex in a room that require me to follow rules and share my experience with someone else to clean it up. You get me in my room and in my bed. Something James or anyone else has ever gotten." I feel better hearing this. I should have known. "Please do not let him continue to get to you like this. He thrives on this and you are just eating out of his hand. If you want to try something out, toy or position or whatever, all you have to do is say something. The worst I can tell you is that i won't do it."

I nod feel a little better about it. I will definitely listen to this advice and say stuff about some fun things. I thought about bringing up James' comment on their after-mission get-togethers but decided against it. I'm sure it is nothing, just me overreacting about stuff. I just follow he lead and start taking some food from the trays and eat. The food is amazing and the company is the best. I cannot do any better than this. I pull Arianna into my arms and feed her a strawberry. I will enjoy this night, no matter how bad it started and no matter how James tried to make it end. This night will be good.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story