[Comments - 69]
Past Featured StorySummary:

You're safe, no one will find you... Your fears are far behind you...

When she had given up hope she found him. He welcomed her into his heart with no questions. He wouldn't have liked the answers anyway...


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 39945 Read: 23063
Published: Jan 06, 2009 Updated: Jan 26, 2009
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Chapter 1 by violet [Comments - 13] (3982 words)

This is me with a new story that bit me in the butt and refused to let go. Almost like one of those old cartoon dogs. You know, where the guy walks around for the whole cartoon and when he turns at the end you see the dog still attached to his butt? That's how this story has been with me for the past three days. So I decided to start writing it and now maybe it'll let up. Hope you enjoy! :)


2. Chapter 2 by violet [Comments - 7] (4910 words)

This one is for Heather. Because she was so effin excited. Enjoy! :)

 

 

3. Chapter 3 - Part One by violet [Comments - 3] (5217 words)

I know, I'm on a freaking roll with this one. Thanks to everyone who's been reviewing. This chapter ran so long that I had to break it up. Whoops.

 

 

4. Chapter 3 - Part Two by violet [Comments - 8] (5340 words)
Here's Part Two :)

5. Chapter 4 by violet [Comments - 7] (3711 words)

This one is shorter than the last, promise. Gotta say I'm glad everyone seems to be digging Donna. She's loosely modeled after my daughter (who just turned four). Even though my daughter hasn't managed to snag Justin's attention for me yet... *sigh* Enjoy! ;)

 

 

6. Chapter 5 by violet [Comments - 6] (3339 words)

Enjoy! And thanks to everyone that reviews. You guys have no idea how much it means to me :)

 

 

7. Chapter 6 by violet [Comments - 7] (7105 words)
This one took a little longer, sorry about that!

8. Chapter7 by violet [Comments - 8] (3836 words)

9. Chapter 8 by violet [Comments - 10] (2505 words)
A rather short update, I know, but I have major plans for the next few chapters. *sweet smile* Oodles of love to everyone who's reading! :)